Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?

Go down 
+12
Demon Eyes Kyo
Trig
Silentkiller007
Z 1
Synyster Gates
Pest02
Uvana
Moose
Joe Jack
Konstantine
fatalitywolf
Buckaroo Banzai
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

Number of posts : 1

Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? Empty
PostSubject: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:23 pm

RPD or Racoon Police Department form special elite squad called Special Tactics And Rescue Squad (S.T.A.R.S.) . Many players joined this elite squad . Some of Umbrella's people cannot accept this S.T.A.R.S existance and why ? Are they enemies from beginning when infection starting to spread ? Or they know about Umbrella's top secret project ?

So my question is , should we declare a war with this fancy squad S.T.A.R.S or make peace and fight together to save mankind ?
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:33 pm

here's my question

who the hell are you?
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm

im sorry , what was your question about ?
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:05 am

*points in the direction of the thread we already have on this topic.*
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 am

OK . im new here . just wanna know who is our enemies .
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 am

Enemies currently have all been crushed and subdued. Hell Jarki killed all of the STARS by herself months ago. To them she's Nemesis after he smoked a bunch of crack.
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:12 am

WOW ! is it true Jarki defeat them by herself !? 0_o , Whooh , then she is one of the true hero of Umbrella Corporation 8) ! All Hail Jarki ! Jarki ! Jarki ! Jarki ! , she can be role model to all Umbrella's personel , really good job Jarki 8) !
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 am

Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? 583751 One day i'll have Jarki beat Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? 583751
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 am

We shall see Sir Kyo 8) .
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 am

u can never beat jarki she scary when she is the murder mood
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:28 am

I could be just as deadly if i switched to a full PvP build Tongue but i dont think i'd have enough for a USAN-12, Bull, & ext reactive.

She ca remain our secret weapon for now though. Grin

I'm deadly enough with my current build to kill just about anyone i face so i'm content Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? 40220
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 pm

.... Murder isn't a mood.

Meither is 'feeling stabby' or 'shooty'.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:05 pm

*takes a long drag on a cigarette*

I once beat Jarki....

A long time ago....
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:24 pm

I once caught a fish thiiiiiis biiig.
*Holds arms out super wide*
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Is there another hero than Jarki ? , no offense , but im new here , and want to know a lot Umbrella's hero and their accomplishment , its inspire me to play D F more 8)
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Jarki pwns all 'cus she's Canadian.

I befriend all 'cus im companion cube
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:57 pm

I get it dumbo , ur the 'companion cube' 8)
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Dude, Kyo, even at your incredible power level (over nine thousaaaand), I still believe Jarki has got you beat, and I doubt you'll surpass her. Maybe, if she was in a freak moose accident and had to go through physical therapy for months on end, and you went to grind every minute of every day, you might be able to beat her.
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:40 pm

We shall see Moose 8)

(busy constructing new luxurios company pool )
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Do you use that emoticon in every post you make?
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 pm

sometimes

(busy constructing new luxurios company pool)
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 pm

It's "luxurious", my friend.
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Sorry im not gud in english but ill try to be better .
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:52 am

Konstantine wrote:
*takes a long drag on a cigarette*

I once beat Jarki....

A long time ago....

Back when only Grenades could kill people. XD

OH WAIT

And back when I was like... Level 18. XD

And we had our "PvP Games". XD

Me, Syn, Pengy, you dropped in a few times...

And Demon Eyes, I beat Reznorock, da_gamer, BrokenHero, Akraix, Sgt Thompson, Abbie, Blaqk, VoraX...

Not to mention it took a month and a bit of zero activity on Dead Frontier, to catch up to my level. x3

Good luck. I actually hope that you DO beat me eventually. :3

Also, I kinda am the secret weapon, as technically, I have no connection with Umbrella anymore.

EDIT: And stop giving this guy such a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:05 am

oh trust me i will beat you eventually.

when im content with my item collection.

Remember we faced off two months ago and i was about to kill you then you flipped out the Gau in my face at point blank range n blew me away Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next