Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?

Go down 
+12
Demon Eyes Kyo
Trig
Silentkiller007
Z 1
Synyster Gates
Pest02
Uvana
Moose
Joe Jack
Konstantine
fatalitywolf
Buckaroo Banzai
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

Number of posts : 1

Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:20 am

Jarki the hero VS Sir Kyo ? , oh man , this gonna be fun 8)
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:21 am

Who dat ? Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 587476
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Then our rematch afterwards where I had just faced like the same peeps 12 times, I faced you using only USAS-12, and you got killed very, very easily.

I only pulled out GAU in the fight you're referring to because you charged ;)
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 pm

lol yea USAS beats all in pvp especialy if your accuracy is high enough to snipe with it
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Raging Bull can do more DPS, if you have a high crit roll.

But USAS-12 is more consistent.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm

I am the grestest hero known to Umbrella.

I liberated a group of a half dozen or so people from the clutches of an inactive leader, and lead them to the promised land, the Umbrella Corporation.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:10 am

Pest02 wrote:
I am the grestest hero known to Umbrella.

I liberated a group of a half dozen or so people from the clutches of an inactive leader, and lead them to the promised land, the Umbrella Corporation.

It's true. And it wasn't just an inactive leader, he saved us from the clutches of a tyrannical she-man named Jill who tried to overthrow the inactive leader and make all of us do obscene things to her.

That's why everyone loves Pest. I said that so I would get an excuse to use this thing: :<3:

I don't know what it is and I don't care. It's my official new emoticon.

Love Pest :<3:
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 am

Before I joined, when df was still a forum only and this was STARS, what the hell did I miss.

Someone type it up now.
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:37 am

All hail Pest !
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 am

Z 1 wrote:
Before I joined, when df was still a forum only and this was STARS, what the hell did I miss.

Someone type it up now.

There was a power struggle, between those who wanted to wait for Talking Banana to get back on the Dead Frontier forums, and those who wanted to assert control and become the leader themselves. Everyone was out for themselves.

I had been in the clan two, maybe three weeks. I had never spoken to Banana; I remember introducing myself as Joseph Frost to Jill Valentine and Barry Burton.

Eventually, the in-fighting reached such a massive level that I wanted to end it all. The logical choice? Join a good clan. The problem? The greatest people I talked to were already in the S.T.A.R.S. clan. So I made Umbrella.

I posted one comment. If you want a clan where you can grow, and your opinion will always matter, come to Umbrella. And they did. Havoc first, then Nikolai. Then the flood of others.

Even before the game came out we caused trouble for the Dead Frontier community. Our logo was a syringe made with text that Trigger painstakingly made, or stole. I think it was Trigger. I may be giving the wrong person credit.

Our little text needle was in every thread, every topic. I remember being threatened by a mod to cut it off, 'or he would solve the problem himself'. It just so happened that someone posted in our thread that we spammed too much, and I wrote my famous 'We don't spam' story. The mod left me, and the rest of the clan, alone after that.

----

After Dead Frontier came out, I tried setting up a bank system to ferry money and items to those who would use them the most. Every system I had was never fully carried out, and eventually made obsolete by future updates, but I tried with what little leadership training I had.

I basically said, 'Go forth and multiply' to the members of Umbrella in the day. I had few rules and regulations for membership. If you wanted in, make me laugh. I laugh at everything, so....yeah...

This turned out to be a folly, when Nemesis betrayed the clan. He 'spied' on Black Dragons, one of our allies, and then said it was all my idea. An ass amount of problems ensued. VoraX, the most powerful mod and the leader of The Black Dragons, or as I will always call them 'Shiva's Third Eye Order', threatened to break the alliance if we allowed Nemesis back in the clan.

I allowed Nemesis back into the clan, and barely put up a defense for him. He was the subject of public ridicule for several days or weeks afterward. I never really noticed.
Eventually, there arose a fight on the forum so great that I realized that it may escalate to taking sides and eventually the whole clan would be at each other’s throats instead of in each other’s pants.
I was never a great speaker, nor was I a good leader. I did the most logical choice I could think of. I stepped down.

Last edited by Pest02 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silentkiller007
Survivor
Silentkiller007

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 am

All hail Pest02 !
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:49 pm

*Squints at Pest*

Yesh, yesh I did make the syringe. Good memory, though.

I recall being in Vegas when STARS collapsed. It was like going off on vacation, only to return home and find that some hoodlum raped your dog.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Before i just used to crush anything that got in my way a lone player. I was loved by women, feared by men, mean to children. I was a Demon!

...Umbrella found use of me Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 583751
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

In my day we were loved by children, feared by women, and mean to men.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Also, we collected the cast of Scrubs. I still got J.D somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:30 pm

They died because noone fed them or gave them air.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Pfft! Actors today... Back in the day, John Wayne and Ronald Reagan wouldn't have died just because someone shoved them in glass jars with no food, air, or light for almost 2 years!
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 pm

lmao, just... lmao
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:41 pm

I will be a hero in due time.....

Do we have John Wayne?
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Wesker is the John Wayne of Umbrella Tongue
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Damn right.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:14 pm

that was unexpected......

.........well in the most part at least
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:35 am

as with much of our beloved forum
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
Wesker is the John Wayne of Umbrella Tongue

Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 Stupidthing

You did that one to yourself! Tongue
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?   Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is S.T.A.R.S tradition enemy for Umbrella ? Is there chances to ally ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2