Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

now thats what i call a loot run

Go down 
+2
Uvana
Demon Eyes Kyo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

now thats what i call a loot run Empty
PostSubject: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:04 pm

first good loot in months

now thats what i call a loot run Alpha_10
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:38 pm

I think it's hilarious that it just so happened to be your last inventory space. XD
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:12 pm

yea i was like:

"ok time to go to toilets, hopefully i'll get some caviar to fill this space"
"wonder whats in this car"
*looks in backseat*
"just an Alpha Bull... bummer"
"..."
"ALPHA BULL?!?!"
*looks again*
"I'm so taking this!"
"wait screenshot"
*takes bull*

I'm so deciding whether or not to go all pistol now...
I have a GC Desert Eagle as of 5 hours ago. Now i also have an Alpha Bull as of 2 hours ago.

I basically have both the pistols i need for a Pistol setup and if i sold Suzaku i could get a GC K-50m and only need to carry .50 ammo.

WHY DOES BUDDA TORMENT ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Tongue

Because Pistols > Rifles in DF.

Also, I rarely screenshot my loots. I find it pointless, and half the time when I do, I forget to make it into a screenie, and copy something else, erasing it from my clipboard.

I just said, why bother?

I only screenshot the real screenshot worthy stuff. That one space left thing was pretty screenshot worthy, though.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Pistols < Rifles

fixed.

I have been using rifles 100% of my DF career, and Suzaku has been my Partner for 5 months now. I really cant fathom selling him.... but the convienence of all .50 ammo is tempting.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 am

You must be moronic to completely ignore facts as to how Pistols are better than Rifles.

Real life? They both have their pros and cons, making one almost always better than the other for different situations. On Dead Frontier? Pistols beat Rifles in basically every category.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:14 am

Jarki is right. As much as I don't want to say it, she really is. I'll still use rifles, because they're cool as fuck, but the numbers don't lie.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:55 am

Pistols are crap. Your facts mean nothing. Sellouts and sissies use pistols, real players carry a rifle and can use it better then a 5 shot pea shooter.

Rifles are for the elite. Players who know that the Alpha Bull is stronger but choose not to use it cause they are just that skilled and can be great players without being sellouts. Same reason players use USAN-12s for PvE instead of heavy machinguns.

People who use Pistols are cattle. They are all like O_o it really does 7 more damage I MUST HAVE IT!! Also they want that 5 pistol bonus proficency, which is complete bullshit cause you should be able to choose which gun you start with 5. Only lvl 100 pistol users i have respect for is Dusk Enforcers cause they earned it.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 pm

I used the Raging Bull before I even knew it was stronger. I thought they were the same.

Turns out they weren't.

Calling me, the person who kick yo' ass in PvP, once while weakened terribly, a sellout and a sissy? >:3
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Vegetables are crap. Your facts mean nothing. Sellouts and sissies eat vegetables, real players carry fruit and can eat it better then a 5 frozen pea spoon.

Fruits are for the elite. Players who know that the cabbages are stronger but choose not to eat it cause they are just that skilled and can be great players without being sellouts. Same reason players use bacon for eating instead of roast beef.

People who eat vegetables are cattle. They are all like O_o it really does help my digestion? I MUST HAVE IT!! Also they want that 5 vegetable bonus proficency, which is complete bullshit cause you should be able to choose which food group you start with 5. Only lvl 100 vegetable eaters i have respect for is pumpkin eaters cause they earned it.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:55 pm

You forgot about V8!
Back to top Go down
biggy
White Devil
biggy

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:25 am

nice awsome find man
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:52 pm

omfg

hahhaa

i cant

hahaha

fucking stop

lmao

hahah
hahhaha
hahha
ahaha

laughing at konstantines post!!

hhaha

omfg that has to be the modifacation post in forum history!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now thats what i call a loot run   now thats what i call a loot run Empty

Back to top Go down

now thats what i call a loot run
Page 1 of 1