Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In

Go down 
+6
NEMIZIS
Austin Powers
Konstantine
Joe Jack
Pest02
Wesker
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In Empty
PostSubject: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Jackson sat in a chair, moved so that he sat right in front of his display case. Old army medals, purple hearts from two wars, a medal of honor…trinkets at best.

"The thing about getting old is.....you start forgetting all the important things.", Jackson said to himself, stroking his graying beard. "What was his name? I bombed a whole city because he asked me to, but for some reason I can't remember his name....or even which city."

The only evidence of the incident lay in his trophy case. A combat helmet, its owner burned alive.

“The thing about getting old is, you have plenty of time to reflect on your life.”, Jackson said to himself, but he was not alone in the room anymore.

“Were you an Air Force Captain, Jackson?”, a bellhop asked, tapping him on the shoulder. Jackson turned around to a bellhop and a cart.

“Can I help you?”, Jackson asked, straining to see the person in front of him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of glasses, before they were taken and placed on the cart.

“There seems to be a small problem with an order, concerning you.”, the bellhop replied, reaching for the cart behind him.

With a quick motion the bellhop produced a knife and lunged at Jackson, but was surprised at how swift the old black man was. Jackson caught the wrists of the bellhop, but was still trapped in his chair. The stress on him prevented him from shouting for help, not like he would ask anyone to help.

“You know too much. The corporation wants you dead, and they have plenty of reason too. You killed half a dozen of the leaders and people of interest.”, the bellhop whispered, trying to break the feeble old man’s spirit.

The knife moved little, centimeters at best, up and down. Jackson couldn’t hold out forever and the bellhop knew that. With a kick Jackson knocked the bellhop off of him, causing him to crash into the display case.

The bellhop was up immediately, and tried to tackle the old man, but lunged at the chair. Jackson moved swiftly, putting his hands up in an old form of martial arts he was taught by a friend.

“JUST FUCKING DIE!”, the bellhop shouted, lunging again. Jackson disarmed the man, throwing him to the ground. With a quick motion, Jackson picked up the knife and thrust it at the man.

Two gunshots and Jackson fell limp. The bellhop pushed the body off of him. A woman was at the door, the smoking gun still aimed at Jackson’s body.

“What are you doing here?”, the bellhop asked. “I could have taken him.”

“Hah. You had to ask to make sure he was the target, then you couldn't even kill him.”, she said, a slight Russian accent to her voice. She scanned the room, and quickly found her target. “Grab the helmet.”

The bellhop was confused, but complied. When he lifted the helmet, a vial fell out and broke. They both stared at it, horrified as they knew an airborne pathogen was now infecting their lungs.

“Housekeeping!”, a man's voice announced through the door, causing both of them to jump. “It 3:00 o'clock, Mr. J, time to clean up!”

The woman and the bellhop looked at each other. They mouthed a conversation back and forth seeing who would answer. The bellhop won.

“Not right now. We’re having tea.”, the Russian replied, her voice high pitched and squeaky.

“I'll...leave you and her...alone then. Good man Jackson! Right back into the game!", he laughed behind the door. Footsteps could be heard leaving, along with squeaky cart wheels leading down the hall.

“Having tea? That’s original.”, the bellhop laughed, relieved it worked. Someone knocked once.

“We’re still busy, please come back….”, the woman replied again, but her sentence was cut short. She fell to her knees first, then collapsed fully. A silent pool formed around her body. The bellhop wanted to shout, but his lungs couldn't draw air. The reason was because they were filling with blood. He noticed the bullet holes in the glass. Five of them. The bellhop died without knowing how many hit him.

Last edited by Pest02 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 pm

U.C.O.R.P. 1 Summary:
Jackson is the man who bombed the first roleplay, killing everyone and ALL OF HAVOC'S CLONES. That's pretty much it. All data of the incident was lost. (Havoc.....)

-Zombie Music-

Sign In
Name:
Sex:
Sexual Orientation:
Father's Name:
Mother's Name:
Eye color:
Weight:
Height:
Ethnicity:
Weaponry:
Spirit Animal:
Zodiac Symbol:
Chinese Symbol:
Bio:

Just kidding.

Name:
Weaponry:
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Name: Doltan Crosswell, A.k.a. Pest_05

Weaponry: Mosin Nagant, Glock, PDA

Bio: The name of Pest is more of a title than a name. Your past was erased, your fingerprints burned off, and eye and hair color genetically changed. The Head of Research was a difficult role to fill, full of serious research and crippling affairs. There was always some matter of business that required his urgent attention.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Name: Albert Wesker. No aliases.

Weaponry:
H&K UCP
M14 EBR W/ Silencer & Scope

Bio: Coming Soon

Last edited by Albert Wesker on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Name:

- Trigger

- Executioner

Weaponry:

- Katana
- K50M
- Concussion grenades

Bio:
(Assuming this takes place modern-day or close to it)

- An infant, taken from his parents in 1986 and raised as a candidate under Umbrella's "Psycho Engager" program. Following the death of Hunk in 2007, Trigger was picked above all the other candidates as his replacement. Despite his codename, Trigger greatly prefers to use melee in combat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 am

Name: Kalia Claybrook

Weaponry: Sig Sauer, Billy Club, handcuffs, flashlight

Bio: Kalia has been a police officer for roughly....eight days. She has never fired her gun at a person, never had a fellow police officer fall in duty, and sure as hell has never been attacked by said police officer.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:46 pm

I'll start this Thursday if there are no objections.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Name: Andrei Khrushchev

Rank: UBCS weapons expert & mechanic (has basic experience in handling explosives)

Weaponry: AK-74M, Makarov PM, portable radio, on occasion he carries a Dragunov with him

Bio: Little is known about his childhood except for the fact that his parents died at an early age. He was moved from foster home to foster home in Russia.(to be continued (i don't really have time))

Last edited by Dumbo EL Magnifico on Sat May 08, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Not too late. Even when it starts, you can join if you properly add yourself in.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Good...Everything is collating as i have foreseen.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Started early.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Name: Malik Washington

Weaponry: Lorcin .380 and switchblade.

Bio: Raised on the inner city streets by his drug addicted mother, Malik never had a good father figure in his life. The men he began to look up to were in the local gangs. All of his life, Malik was taught that there was no way out of the hood. He robbed, stole, and killed his way into a gang for protection at the age of 16. Now 24, Malik has seen too many of his friends killed before his eyes. With barely an education, Malik is finding it hard to start a new life for himself.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Name: Charles Lincoln

Weapons: M110 SASS, MP7A1, KABAR knife

Bio: Recruited from the US Army, this is Charles first mission with Umbrella. He has extensive marksman training, but is considered a novice.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Just thought I'd let you know that I want to switch my shotgun for an M14 EBR.

This okay?
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Started posting. If anything's wrong, tell me and I'll edit.

Also, where are we in the world again?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:02 am

We're in France, but not for long.

You didn't start, you can change your gun. You can even change it during the game, I still haven't even posted myself having/owning a glock.
Back to top Go down
NEMIZIS
Survivor

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:00 pm

i have a glock 25 i dont need it if some body want it tell me get selling it for 1000$ less than the merkat price at the merkat they sellit at 3000$
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Oh god, you are my new favorite forum member. :<3:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Haha....wow....
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:51 pm

NEMIZIS wrote:
i have a glock 25 i dont need it if some body want it tell me get selling it for 1000$ less than the merkat price at the merkat they sellit at 3000$

In the rp, Nemi....in the roleplay...
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Name: Tony Liconln

Weapons: Micro Tavor, M1911, Gerber's Kick Axe, Marine raider stiletto

Bio: Recruited from the USMC Aviation, Tony pilots a variety of aircraft as needed for the mission. He considers himself Gods gift to the sky.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Name: Phillip Slade

Weapons: SCAR-H, .45 Taurus, Machete, PDA, Combat Knife

Bio: A soldier that quickly worked his way up in the US Marine Core. Hired by Umbrella Corporation for skill in special ops and weaponry. (More Later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 am

....I stop being inactive, and then Wesker goes. Sad
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:02 am

Name:

- Sanger Jeanna Roxanne

- Crazed civilian

Weaponry:

- Sword mace (A looted replica not meant for battle. She uses it for battle, anyway. >.>)

Bio:

- She's twenty-two and pissed. Not a good combination. As if zombies invading weren't horrid enough, they even had the audacity to eat her roommate's face. Nobody eats her roommate's face but her! revenge must be sought!
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Name:
- Micky Renolds

- Plumbah

Weaponry:
- S&W .38 special, for getting those tough clogs.
- Plumber stuff

Bio:
- Micky is a plumber fresh from boston, and he don't take shit from nobody. Specially not no zombies. Like most boston residents, Micky is angry all the time and for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In   The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Umbrella Roleplay File #2: Sign In
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next