Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

D*** internet explorer.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenfactor

Greenfactor

Number of posts : 0

D*** internet explorer. Empty
PostSubject: D*** internet explorer.   D*** internet explorer. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Well I'm playing dead frontier going on a few extermination missions in the fat red zone. They both go pretty well and i find a Public restroom pretty easily so im feeling rather good about myself. I come back 30 mins later and my outpost is altready under attack. "alright!" i say,"bring it on B***es!"

No problem, take care of em in no time. Run outside and get stuck in between a car and a cation cone.... Undecided ?!? so im getting mobbed by zombies (big fat redz) and i decide "screw this! bail out!!!"

So i click on the close button on windows explore and nothing happens... I click 4 more times more desperate (health reaching serious) and still nothing happens... Then a little window pops up saying "would you like to close both tabs or just one?".... WHY!!! GAAAD DAAM D*** internet explorer. 868336 . And then my screen flashes white and... game over man.. game over.

Dam internet explorer... you've killed me for the last time. Switching to google chrome :plz:
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: D*** internet explorer.   D*** internet explorer. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:49 pm

At least you can play. o.o

Also, I've heard bad things about Chrome and DF. Use Firefox.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: D*** internet explorer.   D*** internet explorer. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:10 am

I always thought IE was getting me killed on DF.

Then I realized it's because DF sucks, it has horrible lag. Then I felt better for IE.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: D*** internet explorer.   D*** internet explorer. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Synyster Gates wrote:
I always thought IE was getting me killed on DF.

Then I realized it's because DF sucks, it has horrible lag. Then I felt better for IE.

This.

Though, IE is supposed to be the worst for DF.

Best to worst:

Chrome
Opera, Moderator's Opinion (and my own as well)/Firefox, General Opinion
IE
Back to top Go down
Greenfactor

Greenfactor

PostSubject: Re: D*** internet explorer.   D*** internet explorer. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: D*** internet explorer.   D*** internet explorer. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Yeah. I have done some experimentation with the Chrome/Firefox/IE problem. well, the Chrome/Firefox problem. IE was never really an option. Anyway, Firefox does rather well with df if it is 'only' doing df, and nothing else. Chrome way outperforms Firefox when using DF, CB, map, and grooveshark all at once. It's got something to do with the way chrome handles it's tabs.

*sparing everyone geeky lecture*

Bottom line, if you don't want any distraction from playing DF, use firefox with no other windows. otherwise, use Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Greenfactor

Greenfactor

PostSubject: Re: D*** internet explorer.   D*** internet explorer. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:21 am

what the heck? my post was deleted :0

oh well I've been using chrome now and it works great. No problems! WIn! D*** internet explorer. 40220
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D*** internet explorer.   D*** internet explorer. Empty

Back to top Go down

D*** internet explorer.
Page 1 of 1