Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

My hate and rage can go unranted no longer

Go down 
+4
Pest02
Demon Eyes Kyo
Konstantine
Trig
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

My hate and rage can go unranted no longer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My hate and rage can go unranted no longer   My hate and rage can go unranted no longer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:01 am

L4D: a franchise game run by big game developers who use 100 thousand dollars a month to create it. Honestly i've maybe played 4 hours tops on L4D and it kinda got old fast. Not much can really change on it either other then a new game coming out which i have to pay 70 bucks for everytime for new/old material. And lets face it 99% of console games get old if you play them for 3 months straight.

DF: Flash game with about 1/100 of the staff of L4D working on it. As far as zombie MMO's go DF is amazing. Only cash you ever have to pay is for the perks of gold membership if you want em, or your a crybaby and suck at the game so you buy creds for items. i've maybe spent 50 bucks top on DF over the course of 10 months, where if i had bought L4D new i'd have used 60 and have been done with it by now.

And besides i view DF as a competition to be better then everyone else. And according to the records, i'm prolly one of the top 150 overall best players out of the the thousands of people who play. and in some ares in or well past the top 100. Now if i played L4D and it has a record board or something, i'd be being beat by some asian kid with a modded 360 and hacks who has bazillon points or cash or whatever thy'd use over me
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

My hate and rage can go unranted no longer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My hate and rage can go unranted no longer   My hate and rage can go unranted no longer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:20 pm

I just hate how pathetically easy DF is. You can reach 90% of your maximum fighting ability in about a week, if you don't spend any real-world money. Perhaps three weeks if it's your first character.

Of course, that last 10% is hard as hell to get, unless you simply buy it. But that's just icing on the cake.

In short, I want:

1. More difficulty
2. Unable to buy infinite power through the cash shop
3. More variety (Soon to be implemented, hopefully)
Back to top Go down

My hate and rage can go unranted no longer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2