Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Our mighty clan at school

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

Our mighty clan at school Empty
PostSubject: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:50 am

Gah stupid piece of shit school computers have made this site so fucked up to go on. However I can stay quite happy with the fact that i can actually get on to the site one the schools system. However all the little buttons and even the chatbox are replaced with those little bastardising white boxes with an x in them.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:46 am

that can be one of three things:

Your schools router thinks it has the buttons cached, and it doesn't.
Your school has attempted to block the site, done it wrong, and only blocked images from the site (browsers load images differently than websites.)
Your school has blocked javascript. (I don't think this is the case, because I don't think our buttons are 'active' and don't have javascript linked directly into loading them)
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire

PostSubject: Re: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:28 am

Ahh i don't really mind at least I can access the site.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:44 am

you can use proxy sites

I don't know if it's better or not
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:54 am

lol why bother u only got a few months left eh then ur free to like September and btw u'll be bored of your arse fun at first be gets dull after a while
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:59 am

Actually today is sort of my last day of real school then I have my GCSE's until 25th of June (or similar) then i'll be freeeeee!!!!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:23 am

:p year 11 exams are the best if ur school dosent make u go to class and only wants you to go to the exams its fun

that what happend for me
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:58 am

in 5 hours I have my last exam... and that's it.

the exam will take 3 hours probably, and I need to settle my arrangements for graduation after, which should only take another hour...

So say about 9 hours from now, I'm getting three sheets to the wind so fast it would make your head spin.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:40 am

grats lol

am bored atm am planing to join the ta soon that be intresting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our mighty clan at school   Our mighty clan at school Empty

Back to top Go down

Our mighty clan at school
Page 1 of 1