Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

How the mighty have fallen...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

How the mighty have fallen... Empty
PostSubject: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:05 pm

It's Haliman. You may remember me from a few months ago ((7-8, I believe)) when I first registered here. I came requesting a deal with the three branches of Umbrella.

Anyways... I played DF from before the profile purge, which deleted everyone, and I finally came back. On Urbandead, I formed a clan called "The Umbrella Biohazard Containment Service." I just migrated us over the DF.

Since we are all just registering, we are all fairly low levels. I myself am level 7, almost 8. Just came to make sure you didn't get mad at us for having the word "Umbrella" in our name. I'm sure UD chapter would have been mad, seeing as we are at war with them at the moment.

I also used to be Chairman of the Exanimus Branch of Umbrella. Not very successful seeing as the game was canceled.

We hope to work close with UC DF in the future. Why would that be great? There are 40 of us active. Our numbers, plus your experience can bring great wealth to us both.

If you wish to contact us, or wish to chat about something else, send someone over to our forums.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Umbrella_UBCS/index.php?act=idx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Side note:

Who is the current Chairman? Pest was in charge last I saw...
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:09 pm

We have had some... difficulties in the last few months, since your last visit. Our current chairman would be Jarki, but I can answer most of your questions in pm's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:19 pm

Troubles... Are you guys ok? Is there anything we can do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:32 pm

I thought Pest was still the CEO.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:03 pm

Duo Maxwell wrote:
I thought Pest was still the CEO.
Wow Duo, you're pretty dead to the world. Alas, Pest is gone forever... Well, at least as their leader.

*Cries over Pest's leaving*

That's pretty much why I started to seriously consider leaving.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

Don't be a drama queen Syn, you can't leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:58 pm

All talk of Pest's leaving will be deleted of this post, as he has not left.

We've sorted it out, with Nicolai being head of Umbrella, with Konny and Myself basically equally helping running everything, as representatives, etc.

Pest is still here, but not nearly as active, and no longer a leader, but merely an administrator.

Umbrella will be very happy to work with you in the future, as a service to your former membership, and to our..."fun" times in Exanimus.

If you wanted, we could simply accomodate you and your members into our clan, giving you your own section to speak outside of our ears...since we already have a UBCS...we could easily make the arrangements.

It's good to see you back and active.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Jarki wrote:
All talk of Pest's leaving will be deleted of this post, as he has not left.

We've sorted it out, with Nicolai being head of Umbrella, with Konny and Myself basically equally helping running everything, as representatives, etc.

Pest is still here, but not nearly as active, and no longer a leader, but merely an administrator.

Umbrella will be very happy to work with you in the future, as a service to your former membership, and to our..."fun" times in Exanimus.

If you wanted, we could simply accomodate you and your members into our clan, giving you your own section to speak outside of our ears...since we already have a UBCS...we could easily make the arrangements.

It's good to see you back and active.
I never said he was gone. I said he wasn't your leader.

And Pengy, I already have left. I'm now as much a member of the clan as Trigger, (not a UCan, but still comes) or Shoe (the same.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Straight from Urban Dead, eh?

I may have killed you there. Smiley

*career PKer*
Back to top Go down
LateGoodBye
Survivor
LateGoodBye

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 am

Jarki wrote:
Nicolai

??? No one should be aloud to use that name anymore im still pissed that he died in the movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Konstantine wrote:
Straight from Urban Dead, eh?

I may have killed you there. Smiley

*career PKer*

Name and rank? Tongue

Quote :

If I understand correctly, you have nothing for the low levels.

I am willing to have an Alliance of the Dagger like deal. Sort of like the Merc and Umbrella in UD. (who are total asses, by the way.) I can head the UBCS as your training squad, and my group. You send us your newbies, we train em', and send em' off to you guys for placement in the USFU, or the USS. My guys will stay in the UBCS full time to make sure we always have an active crew.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:24 pm

I like it.

We'll get rid of our UBCS here (You'll be accomodated Nick), and you can keep yours.

We'll act as full allies. You need any help with anything, just ask. You can have full use of our forums to talk to us, etc.

*mind just went completely blank*

Umm...

On DF...some things will needed to be changed...I need to talk to Nicolai.

And...

...I know there's something but I can't think of it.

Oh, right. All "newb" members that are here right now have the option of staying with Umbrella, or heading to UBCS (if that's alright with Hal), because quite frankly, it'll probably be a better...environment for you there. Much more supportive for the lower levels.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:28 pm

agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 pm

This has my support.

OH!!! i leveled to 21 today. Can i has a cookie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Agreed then. I will be making a forum for the sole purpose of DF soon. For now, I'm tired <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the mighty have fallen...   How the mighty have fallen... Empty

Back to top Go down

How the mighty have fallen...
Page 1 of 1