Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Fallen earth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Fallen earth Empty
PostSubject: Fallen earth   Fallen earth EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:03 pm

about the game taken from steam (yup am lazy)

Mankind teeters on the edge of extinction, clinging to the bones of the old world while trying to recover long forgotten secrets. The Grand Canyon is the last bastion of humanity. The Shiva virus, which wiped out nearly all of humanity, has left the survivors and subsequent generations altered. The virus caused mutations, some of which were benign, some malignant, and just some incredible.

It is your choice to either rise above the hardships of the post-apocalyptic world and rebuild what was lost or embrace the destruction and erase the corrupt world that remains. Where will you stand in the fight for Fallen Earth?

Key features:

First Person Shooter/Role-Playing Game Hybrid: Combines the accuracy of FPS combat with the depth and customization of RPG character advancement.
Classless Advancement: Utilize the robust skill-based system to build characters with multiple stats, skills, mutation paths, trade-skills and factions.
Massive Real-Time Crafting System: Make 95 percent of the in-game items (vehicles, consumables, weapons, armor and more) while scavenging, fighting, exploring or even when offline.
Unique Faction Systems: Ally with or rally against six factions to determine how the post-apocalyptic world is rebuilt.
Multiple Game Play Modes: Experience multiple styles of game play including crafting, exploration, vehicle combat, PvP and scavenging in both solo and group play.
Vast Explorable World: Put survival instincts to the test while experiencing 70 unique towns with more than 5,500 missions spread over 1,000 square kilometers of zoneless territory.
Tactical Player vs. Player: Battle in one of the open PvP areas or wage war with the factions to claim control of towns, unlocking special missions and items.

look it up on steam u can also get a 10 day free trail
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Fallen earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen earth   Fallen earth EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 pm

It's basically Fallout 3 MMO.

Is pretty kickass, I already brought it up before in Chatbox.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Fallen earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen earth   Fallen earth EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 pm

yer am playing it while i have the trail my computer cant really handleing it in towns it lags a bit but once am out side am fine i enjoy it but i have to upgrade my pc first
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

Fallen earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen earth   Fallen earth EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:46 pm

hahaha i was the first to know about and play i beta tested it but i dnt feel like paying their massive prices but i do still have a ten days free offer (- .-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen earth   Fallen earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen earth
Page 1 of 1