Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

One Word Story 2.0

Go down 
+7
The Stalker
Synyster Gates
Pest02
Joe Jack
Peng
Trig
Z 1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:05 pm

The anal bandit had a wife who sucked his mother's gigantic watermelon. This was an extraordinary inconvenience because my father was a Kardashian, so every single spineless Mexican danced drunkenly because a magician ejaculated. Then my face got splattered with micrometeorites.

Unfortunately, all of Gielinor contracted abnormally large infants, who had incredibly sexual Fursonas, leading armies or legions of furries that ravaged entire communities. Then, Ra, the
Egyptian joined in ravaging vagina-footballs female players who orally ingested
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:07 pm

The anal bandit had a wife who sucked his mother's gigantic watermelon. This was an extraordinary inconvenience because my father was a Kardashian, so every single spineless Mexican danced drunkenly because a magician ejaculated. Then my face got splattered with micrometeorites.

Unfortunately, all of Gielinor contracted abnormally large infants, who had incredibly sexual Fursonas, leading armies or legions of furries that ravaged entire communities. Then, Ra, the
Egyptian joined in ravaging vagina-footballs female players who orally ingested cum.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Egyptian joined in ravaging vagina-footballs female players who orally ingested cum.

Afterwards,
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Afterwards, they
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Afterwards, they slept
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Afterwards, they slept with
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Afterwards, they slept with robot
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:03 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:04 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually, until
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:24 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually, until God
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:42 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually, until God brought
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:50 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually, until God brought Samuel L. Jackson
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:52 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually, until God brought Samuel L. Jackson head down from haven.

Last edited by fatalitywolf on Fri May 14, 2010 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:53 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually, until God brought Samuel L. Jackson's head down from haven. And the head said,
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:58 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually, until God brought Samuel L. Jackson's head down from haven. And the head said, Call all Hippies boring old farts and set light to them.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:01 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually, until God brought Samuel L. Jackson's head down from haven. And the head said, "Call all Hippies boring old farts and set light to them." And
they did joyously.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:37 am

Afterwards, they slept with robots sexually, until God brought Samuel L. Jackson's head down from haven. And the head said, "Call all Hippies boring old farts and set light to them." And
they did joyously.

Several
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:38 am

they did joyously.

Several times
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:28 am

they did joyously.

Several times in
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:12 pm

they did joyously.

Several times in the
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:15 pm

they did joyously.

Several times in the following months
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:18 pm

they did joyously.

Several times in the following months rabies plagued
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:47 pm

they did joyously.

Several times in the following months rabies plagued the off spring of the Gieliniorites whom
contracted abnormally large infants, who had incredibly sexual Fursonas.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:10 pm

they did joyously.

Several times in the following months rabies plagued the off spring of the Gieliniorites whom
contracted abnormally large infants, who had incredibly sexual Fursonas. But,
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:22 pm

they did joyously.

contracted abnormally large infants, who had incredibly sexual Fursonas. But, The Game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story 2.0   One Word Story 2.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Word Story 2.0
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next