Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Recettear: An Item Shop's Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Recettear: An Item Shop's Story Empty
PostSubject: Recettear: An Item Shop's Story   Recettear: An Item Shop's Story EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:22 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/70400/

Recettear is the story of an item shop, the girl who lives in it, and the fairy who turned her life upside down. Recette Lemongrass finds herself in charge of an item shop built into her house, in order to pay back a loan her father took and then skipped out on - and Tear, her newfound fairy "companion", won't take no for an answer! As Recette, you have to decide how you'll get your stock - either through playing the markets in town or going out into the wild with an adventuring friend and thrashing beasts until they give up the goodies - how much to sell things for, what the shop should look like, and how to best go about getting the money Tear needs to pay off the loan. If you can't come up with the money... well, hope you like living in a cardboard box.

Key features:

Manage all aspects of an item shop – from stock to interior design!
Explore randomized dungeons – never quite the same twice!
Multiple adventurers to choose from when dungeon-diving – no two play the same!
Plenty to do after beating the game – challenge yourself with Survival Mode or play to your heart's delight in Endless Mode!
Engaging story, localized by Carpe Fulgur – get to know the people of Pensee!

----------------------

It looks slightly interesting. If I had the spare cash, I'd get it.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Recettear: An Item Shop's Story   Recettear: An Item Shop's Story EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 pm

http://fileserve.com/list/rP5GWBU

If it exists, a free version or a rip off of it must also exist. I would test this download, but I have never gotten downloads with multiple parts to fit together.

I staple puzzle pieces together if you want to ask about that.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Recettear: An Item Shop's Story   Recettear: An Item Shop's Story EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Pest02 wrote:
http://fileserve.com/list/rP5GWBU

If it exists, a free version or a rip off of it must also exist. I would test this download, but I have never gotten downloads with multiple parts to fit together.

I staple puzzle pieces together if you want to ask about that.

You need all of the parts downloaded, first. If this is a zipped file, I would recommend WinRar. It says you have to buy it, but I've had mine for years and it's never done more than given me a warning. It still functions perfectly.

Anyway, open the first part (Zipped folder) and "Extract To" Wherever you have the most space. If you have more than one folder you're extracting, make a new folder and extract it into that new folder; That way, it'll all be in that one.

I'll try this, and tell you how it works.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Recettear: An Item Shop's Story   Recettear: An Item Shop's Story EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Good game so far. Got it working, just do what I said and it'll work.

Recettear: An Item Shop's Story CapitalsimHo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recettear: An Item Shop's Story   Recettear: An Item Shop's Story EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 am

Arketype wrote:
Good game so far. Got it working, just do what I said and it'll work.

Recettear: An Item Shop's Story CapitalsimHo

She just called her friend a ho. Sounds like a nice game.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Recettear: An Item Shop's Story   Recettear: An Item Shop's Story EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:57 pm

lol looks crazy maybe ill try someday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recettear: An Item Shop's Story   Recettear: An Item Shop's Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Recettear: An Item Shop's Story
Page 1 of 1