Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Ronnie James Dio dead

Go down 
+5
fatalitywolf
Trig
The Stalker
HellBlaze
Claude01
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Ronnie James Dio dead Empty
PostSubject: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:48 am

God damn it this is a bad year for talented musicians. First Peter Steele and now Dio?

http://www.metalinsider.net/news/ronnie-james-dio-passes

RIP
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:03 am

Finally.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:05 am

I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:01 am

D'=

Get back on Runescape! Even Fatalitywolf is on!
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:15 am

Nay. Too busy mourning and playing poke'mon.

And my very last bit of motivation to play = shattered
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:21 am

You set unrealistic goals. Syn has played longer than you, and has a freakish attention span. It's a crazy notion to race him in the skill he's currently training. Instead, you should surpass his ranged level while his back is turned. Or god forbid, if you're really looking to offend, you could pass his con level. Or better yet, you could train for your own personal improvement, as you were suggesting that I do earlier.

Now come join us.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:39 am

Nay. The fact of the matter is not that I thought I could surpass him, but rather that I had a desire to have an object which he has not yet obtained. 99 fishing will now not do this for me as, not only will he get it before me, but he'll also have it. At least your skillcape is going to be unique in the group. My 2 years of working towards this is just going to be the second copy. The untrimmed second copy.

But all this is irrelevant. As my tododile is level 7 now. And Ronnie James Dio is dead. Why aren't we talking about how dead one of the greatest frontmen of all time is? Not only that, but The Devil You Know was an awesome album. He still had a lot of good music left in him.

But don't think that I'm quitting or anything. I'll still play and eventually get 99 fishing. All of my motivation is just currently dead after finding out that my goal is no longer special. So no RS for the remainder of tonight.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:46 am

D=<

Go for 99 slayer. You seem to like it, and I assure you, neither me nor Syn will be in any hurry to displace you.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:53 am

Angry

Dio. Dead.

OR IS HE!?!?!?!!

says Dio's wife:

"I am at the hospital and Ronnie has NOT passed away!!!! He is not doing good, but he is not dead.

"I will let you know if anything changes.

Thank you for your concern."
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:55 am

bollocks i thought i got him this time
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:18 am

HOLY DIVA'! YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE Living Rock Caverns fishing for 10 hours + per day.

Yes Pengy, I'm sorry, but you've known I was going for 99 Fishing since March. It was only a matter of time until I overtook you. At least I trained plenty of other skills and let you be ahead of me for an additional two months.

I will be getting 99 in 9-12 days, and I hope you will come to the party to at least celebrate the 99 agility I got that we have yet to celebrate.

Since you're above 90, you should come catch Rocktail with me. I'll even buy your first load of bait. Rocktail gets you over 300k cash per hour, so you should come join me some day.

Some day before I get 99. Or maybe even after it, if I don't make enough for 99 con, which will be obtained IMMEDIATELY afterwards.

YOU CAN HIDE IN THE SUN TIL YOU SEE THE well, actually the Living Rock Caverns are 40 feet below ground, there's no sun down there. But there is a midnight sea, that you fish in.

Last edited by Synyster Gates on Sun May 16, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:21 am

Synyster Gates wrote:

Yes Pengy, I'm sorry, but you've known I was going for 99 Fishing since March.

...Lies.

But yes. I will be there to congratulate you. And I'll have the UNTRIMMED CAPE. WHICH LOOKS BETTER. THE GOLD TRIM IS DUMB AND YOULL BE STUCK WITH IT!!!!!!!1!
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:23 am

I edited in some additional Dio references, because I deemed there was not nearly enough.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:50 am

NOOOOO!!!!!

He didn't deserve to die yet!

who the fuck is Ronnie James Dio?
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:55 am

i swear i got him this time
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:56 am

Seriously?

Ronnie James Dio is the frontman for a few different projects. He was in the band Rainbow to start with, and than was with Black Sabbath for a while, did some stuff under his own name, and is now in the band Heaven and Hell.

Dio is (one of) the most iconic figures in metal.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:25 am

Even I know who Dio is.

Because he has his songs in Guitar Hero. The way every cool nerd learns new songs.

Which is why I'm only singing Holy Diver. I also know of one of his other songs, but I can't remember what is was.

Actually, I remembered what it was as I was typing it. Something about a rainbow in the dark, with a neat synthesiser in the backgrou -

SYNthesiser. This was worthy of interrupting my previous sentence. I now own the following words.

syncope
synecdoche
synonyms
synergy
syntax

And now synthesiser. Because only Syn would take a topic about a dead guy and turn it around to be about himself.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Synyster Gates wrote:
Even I know who Dio is.

Because he has his songs in Guitar Hero. The way every cool nerd learns new songs.

Which is why I'm only singing Holy Diver. I also know of one of his other songs, but I can't remember what is was.

Actually, I remembered what it was as I was typing it. Something about a rainbow in the dark, with a neat synthesiser in the backgrou -

SYNthesiser. This was worthy of interrupting my previous sentence. I now own the following words.

syncope
synecdoche
synonyms
synergy
syntax

And now synthesiser. Because only Syn would take a topic about a dead guy and turn it around to be about himself.

YOUVE BEEN LEFT ON YA OWN
LIKE A RAINBOW IN THE DAHK

Other notable songs with Dio include:
The Mob Rules
Heaven and Hell

Still not sure what the official word is on weather he is dead or not.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Well. It seems that Dio is, in fact, alive.

My theory is that Dio actually did die for a short period of time, but than death realized it couldn't handle Dio and was forced to bring him back.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:23 pm

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH! Dio was my hero........ why did he fucking die?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:12 pm

some fucked up shit
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:20 pm

There's a boss on Maplestory called Deo. It's a giant cactus that mumbles at you while casting magic.

I've killed it many times.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:37 pm

nice i should play that game sometime
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm

"Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45am 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private good-byes before he peacefully passed away. Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all. We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us. Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss. Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever.

- Wendy Dio"

D=
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:35 pm

D=

But... But... He's one of the classic rockers I actually know D=<.

This isn't fair D=<

New kids on the block are still alive D=<.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie James Dio dead   Ronnie James Dio dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronnie James Dio dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next