Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Gabriel Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Hunter
Survivor
Gabriel Hunter

Number of posts : 26

Greetings from Gabriel Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Gabriel Hunter   Greetings from Gabriel Hunter EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Username: AlbinoSkunk

Actual Character Name: Gabriel Hunter

Level: 45

Class: Scientist

Weapon Build: Melee, Pistol, Machinegun (subject to change)

Little Bit About Yourself: I am the owner of Gabriel Hunter's Discount Shop, on Dead Frontier. I've been active since early February of 2010, and have since built my reputation around helping others whenever possible. My mission is to ensure the survival and growth of the game and its population by selling a variety of wares at discounted rates, to make things affordable to newer players and veteran slayers alike, and to make things easier for all. After all, if things aren't so hard, people can get enjoyment from the game. And if they get enjoyment from it, there's a greater chance of them spreading the word about it to others, and thereby helping the game grow. I was introduced to this place by Buckaroo Banzai and MrDeueceDime, and I'm looking forward to lending my services as needed.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gabriel Hunter   Greetings from Gabriel Hunter EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Greetings!!!
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gabriel Hunter   Greetings from Gabriel Hunter EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gabriel Hunter   Greetings from Gabriel Hunter EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:24 pm

You are now pink. Welcome to ASS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gabriel Hunter   Greetings from Gabriel Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Gabriel Hunter
Page 1 of 1