Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Gabriel Hunter's Discount Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Hunter
Survivor
Gabriel Hunter

Number of posts : 26

Gabriel Hunter's Discount Shop Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel Hunter's Discount Shop   Gabriel Hunter's Discount Shop EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:38 pm

My name is Gabriel Hunter, and I have played this game for a good while now. And because I love it so much, I'd like to offer my worth to the public. Therefore, I have opened a discount store, where I will sell any procured goods for very low cost. Perhaps even at no cost. For now, these will only entail most common items; such as weapons, ammunition, healing items, various foods, etc. On occasion, if I come across something really good, I'll make a note of it.

My wares are often sold through my shop services alone, though sometimes they can be found in the market at cut costs. I am willing to accept requests for items by message, and I'll do what I can to fill those requests. The reason for all this? I sell what I find so that others may access it more easily and use it as needed, in order to keep the game flourishing with a mix of new players and veteran killers by making sure their time playing the game is enjoyable (and just a little easier at least, because of the affordability). After all, if this game stops gaining new players due to heightened difficulty, then the game may slowly die out. As a fan of this sort of thing, I do not wish to see it come to that end.

If you ever need anything like ammo or someone to help with missions, drop me a line... Also, I can be found on the CB Radio Chat, in Trading. Best way to get a hold of me there is to send me a private chat request, by right-clicking my name in the chat, and selecting "private chat".

This shop has been running successfully since early February, when I first started this game, and is continuing to expand to this day. And so, here I am now. I have accepted invitation and request to join this clan and extend my services here to you all. So if you need anything, let me know and I'll do my best to get it for you. However, I don't typically buy requested items from the market... I try to loot all I can. But sometimes I'll buy an occasional thing from market if it means helping someone out.
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

Gabriel Hunter's Discount Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Hunter's Discount Shop   Gabriel Hunter's Discount Shop EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:11 pm

cool story bro =P
Back to top Go down

Gabriel Hunter's Discount Shop
Page 1 of 1