Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

VOID Armor is now in elite shop!

Go down 
+2
W. Birkin
Imp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

VOID Armor is now in elite shop! Empty
PostSubject: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 pm

It has been confirmed by Rez that the elite shop now carries VOID armor, the best armor in the game and considered Hax-armor by everyone not in VOID due to it's crazy damage absorbtion and AP. Current cost is unknown, all that is known at this point it is going to be the most expensive thing in there by far. I plan to buy that once I win TPK (just need a few days without work/school and my GCed armor and GAU users will be fleeing my BA for safety. I sense the begining of UBCS armor coming into exsistence very soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 pm

I predict 8k credits.
I also predict that I shall own some.
I also have one of the first actual pictures of the item overlay from inside an inventory... don't ask how.

VOID Armor is now in elite shop! Lolvoid
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:22 am

It's a lie. no really.

It's a lie. Panzer Commander has the elite shop this week, and confirms it.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:00 am

It's a liiiiieeee..

IT'S A LIIIIEEE!

Why would Admin do this, anyway? VOID Armor is unique to VOID. Umbrella had a plan at one point to pay Admin ludicrous amounts of moolah in order to make us something, but nothing ever came of it.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 am

Thats because we could never decide on what we wanted. DEK wanted a motorcycle-ish
helmet wit ha red visor sporting an Umbrella logo on it. Personally I wanted to go with
Lab Coats, and we couldn't get enough people on the forums to help us decide.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:33 am

I wanted some form of infinite but limited healing item. I think I was the only one D;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:46 am

Lab coats sound pretty badass. But they feel like white trench coats. If they could have MC stats, that'd be a pretty nifty deal.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:11 am

Should we try to revitalize this topic? how would we get the DF-Forum going members in on
this without alerting the rest of the DF community?
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 am

By using this site and telling them not to tell anyone.

Hurrrrf.

JkIloveyou.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:16 am

Dunno if you've noticed wesk, but most of the recruits we get, that we tell them to join
up here, don't listen. D: Thats why I said what I did, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:19 am

Then we can make a forum for members that we know wouldn't talk. A special forum. A special group that can see that forum.

Get where I'm going? :3
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 am

:p maybe... no not really D: its 5 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 am

I'm not to sure, having several former TPK winners all going berserk in the arena for it sounds very real to me. According to the thread, it MAY be just a slightly weaker version, but even then it beats Dusk reactives hands down.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:03 am

If you don't stop being stupid raven, I will be forced to set your rank to 'Gullible Noob'. I reiterate my previous statement. It is a lie. VOID armor is a specialty item sold for 8k credits. Not only that, but the request must be confirmed by Rez before admin will grant the player void armor. You will shut up about this presently.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 am

Reznorock stated personally that his Gauss Rifle and VOID Armoir would never be available for public use.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 am

Alright, I'll admit I've been gullable about this, but it seemed pretty real with Rez even coming on the thread saying that it was true and a few other VOIDians starting to rage about it.

Also, is there really talk about a walking backwards glitch in DS? Exanimus refused to fight me because I was backing up out of his GAU's range in the arena after he tried jumping me, then spouted off about this glitch when I asked him about it in PMs. When I offered my grinder up on a bet to prove him wrong (he claimed he could beat me with a Tomcat walking backwards), he backed down and said it wasn't worth his time. Funny thing is he's killed me plenty of times while I've been going backwards down one of the long open hallways, he only does this little spout about glitches when I've been in small, enclosed hallways where his GAU won't kill me as quickly.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Exanimus is a Dark Sector member going for TPK. we are having a bit of trouble with our reputation at the moment, because yes, walking backwards 'works'.

The gau situation is tough. We've known for a while that the three projectiles it fires are not in straight lines. Even at 124 accuracy, all shots will not hit at half screen distance. So the GAU, being a fantastic weapon in itself, is not very effective in the big hallways in the arena. I've found an m60 will match it at normal pk ranges, unless one or the other parties is closing for meele lock.

That said, the walking backwards glitch works. I have 'zero' endurance, and I can kill gau'ers with pvp builds with my m60 using the technique properly. The problem is, now everybody knows about the trick. What everybody 'doesn't' know, is that it works better when you have only around 100 agil, not 124. at 124, you jump too quickly and your bot lags too far ahead of the enemy. See, the bug has been around since 2d. I was fucking infamous my tpk week for using it with nades. people would be like 'fuck where are you at' and they would already be exploded by my bot insta-locking them.

One important note to remember when developing your own strategy using it: it's not about the running backwards. it's about lagging your bot onto their screen. Once another player enters the same screen according to your perspective, they will be pointed directly at you. If the player is currently shooting, they will be shooting at you, regardless of what direction the actual player is facing. Everything happens in 'your' perspective, but not necessarily in 'others' perspective. So you could shoot at someone's bot, but not hit them, because you are not shooting them according to their screen. It's confusing at first to know when you are going to hit someone, but once you get a feel for it, you'll be blasting away people in no time.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:12 pm

No, I'm not going to use this glitch, I perfer to keep my reputation as a PvPer intact and I can take on GAUs and nearly kill them in my current state, and with my new armor I should be able to pull ninja strikes with 124 agility like Creb does with a Dusk Razor. Not a definite kill like his, but enough to level the playing field before they realize they're being attacked. Also, you might want to explain this to Exanimus about the whole speed requirement for the glitch before he spouts off again. I asked about the glitch because I knew you were a DS member and someone who probably knew about the glitch if it exsisted.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Rez also said there were green crows, and Sgt turned his back on VOID. Shit ain't always as it seems Tongue
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:06 am

I remember the Green Crow thing.

I think I went out looking for one... lol.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Joyki wrote:
Rez also said there were green crows, and Sgt turned his back on VOID. Shit ain't always as it seems Tongue

Ain't it the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOID Armor is now in elite shop!   VOID Armor is now in elite shop! Empty

Back to top Go down

VOID Armor is now in elite shop!
Page 1 of 1