Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

the most epic knife kill in a game

Go down 
+9
Synyster Gates
The Stalker
Austin Powers
fatalitywolf
Warhero30
W. Birkin
Pest02
Buckaroo Banzai
HellBlaze
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

the most epic knife kill in a game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most epic knife kill in a game   the most epic knife kill in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 am

Jarki wrote:
PS3's number of good games are quite high, matching the XBOX 360's amount

I'm sorry, but that's just untrue. If you look at the good Xbox Exclusive titles, admittedly some of them were exclusive before they were ported, but there are still more good Xbox Exclusives than Good PS3-exclusive titles.

Aside from that, I always have it charted like this:

Wii: Flexible, yet simply on-par gaming experience in each genre.

Xbox 360: FPS, Action, RPG.

PS3: Racing games, old PS1 games (the Playstation Store or whatever), and games with absurdly high graphical needs, Adventure games.

I haven't seen a good "Original" FPS for the PS3. Killzone 2 doesn't count because Killzone 1 came out for the PS2, and number 2 is just like an add-on to the awesome... carrying the cost of the PS3 system + the game >.>

I've always wanted to try infamous, but I can't say that it looks too different from Prototype.

Either way, though, it depends upon your gaming preference. I like my FPS, so the Xbox 360 is for me. You like racing games, nostalgia and the occasional good adventure game? PS3 is for you.

Wii is flexible, though it doesn't give you anything amazing for your genre of choice.. I enjoy Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility for the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: the most epic knife kill in a game   the most epic knife kill in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 am

Wii has a bit of everything. XD

And I think PS3 basically does as well.

I don't mean to offend, but perhaps you just aren't looking hard enough? There are quite a few diamonds in that rough.

List some X360 exclusive games, I think I'll be able to match each one with a just as good PS3 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: the most epic knife kill in a game   the most epic knife kill in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:13 am

Perhaps you're right.

Meh, I had a list of exclusive titles on each console. Lemme see if I can find that...
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: the most epic knife kill in a game   the most epic knife kill in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 am

Synyster Gates wrote:
I wonder what difficulty he was playing on when he did that? I think the crocodile would bite him in half if tried to do that in normal.

Nope. It is possible on normal difficulty. I think this one is probably on normal too.

Anyhow, here is Leon again, facing off against a pair or Garradors while injured. Its Knifetacular!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most epic knife kill in a game   the most epic knife kill in a game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the most epic knife kill in a game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2