Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Signature requests (only for leaders)

Go down 
+4
Warhero30
Trig
Buckaroo Banzai
Untersturmführer Alvarez
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

Signature requests (only for leaders) Empty
PostSubject: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Well we are getting new sigs according to rank and I am letting the leaders decide what they want the sig for their rank to be.

Here is the link for the sigs. We are getting them from S.H.A.D.O.W. Choose what type of sig you want and generally what you want in it.

http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?topic=408281.0

Requests:

Biohazard123: I not too sure but what I would like
The Main Colors Black and Red, and some white
Umbrella Symbol on the top right corner, not too small not too big
A USS Agent standing to the left, if possible him holding a M60 if not have him with his arms crossed
On top of the sig have it say "Military Administrator" and in small letters under it have it say "Head Of Umbrella's Military Sector" or something similar

The message just sent to Ace. Correct me if I made a mistake on any requests.

Okay then.

I will just list them all and the requests.

CEO- The leader or leaders of Umbrella.

Buckaroo Banzia's request: I leave most of the layout and everything up to the artist's discretion, but the perfect sig for me would include my name, 'Buckaroo Banzai', my motto: 'No matter where you go, there you are.', the umbrella logo, and my 'Umbrella CEO' rank.

If you're feeling inventive, include an image of my persona (Buckaroo Banzai the fictional character) in it somehow, but do not sacrifice a professional, no-nonsense look.

My request: Also include my name and CEO rank. Like Buck said, the layout and such is up to you generally. For a picture maybe some badass guy that looks like a boss of some-sort? Or maybe some demon. Just find something cool. Also please include the Umbrella logo. I would prefer darker colors like black and red.

Executive: The co-leader of Umbrella.
We do not have one right now, but Include the Rank name and Umbrella logo. The art and such is solely up to you.

Economic Chairman: The leader of our Economics section.
Dalton217's Request: Username*: Dalton217
Category*: Signature
Artist*: Ace Sharpshooter
Signature Type*: Transparent Background Signature
Preferred Color: Red, Black, possibly White
Added Info*: Umbrella Corporation, Economic Setion Administrator, "You can regret your descion to Hell!"
Pictures:

Researcher: The think-tank of Umbrella.
For this I would like some sort of scientist as a picture. Black, red and maybe white for colors. Include the Umbrella logo as well in this and the rank name.

Employee: The common staff of Umbrella.
Umbrella logo, rank name, black red and white colors. Find a suiting picture I guess.

Security Administrator: The Boss of Umbrella's Military infrastructure.
Biohazard123's request: I not too sure but what I would like
The Main Colors Black and Red, and some white
Umbrella Symbol on the top right corner, not too small not too big
A USS Agent standing to the left, if possible him holding a M60 if not have him with his arms crossed
On top of the sig have it say "Military Administrator" and in small letters under it have it say "Head Of Umbrella's Military Sector" or something similar

U.S.S. Agent: The "Umbrella Security Service" are the elite special forces of Umbrella.

For this I would like the Umbrella logo, red black and white colors, and one of the most badass soldier pictures you can find. Include rank name.

U.B.C.S. Commando: Umbrella Biohazard Containment Service, mercenaries and war veterans trained by Umbrella. They are the backbone of Umbrella's military might.

For this one I would like the same as the U.S.S. Agent, but with a semi less badass picture. Also include rank name.

Lab Experiment: These are the products of Umbrella's Research Division.

I would like a Zombie Coming out toward the screen in a way. Colors don't matter to much. Rank name included and such.

I would also like a poster for recruiting. Have an Umbrella soldier or Albert Wesker with the words "I want you!" and then in smaller text somewhere have "To Join the Ranks of Umbrella" or something like that. Black and red and maybe a bit of white for colors. Include the Umbrella logo.

Well that is all. Could you possibly give me an estimated price and start/finish time?

And I like your sig. Creeps me the hell out, but it is just awesome.

Last edited by HellBlaze on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm

uhh can i get one? i'm head of A.S.S. after all
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Why not. I will ask if they will make an Umbrella A.S.S. one. Do you think you could send around 30k or so to help with the sigs though? Not yet because I don't know how much. But sure.
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Sure just let me know when to send it.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:33 pm

I don't mind helping out as well
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Any help is appreciated. But I will wait till I get the estimated price from him.
Back to top Go down
Resavationz

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:13 pm

I dont mind helping , i can put 5-10k in atm.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 pm

I can totally help out. I'll think on the actual signature I want to have made.
Back to top Go down
Resavationz

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Well just PM me if you need 0-10k
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Okay. Sounds good. It would be best to have all the leaders post quickly. As the sooner we will get the signatures. So try to contact Dalton.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:49 pm

I posted something on the DF forum.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Is there an estimate on how much it will cost yet
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Probably a lot. I can help. If you guys need it.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Let's see

HB
Buck
Bio
Dalton
Snuggy
Julie?
+
Employees
Researcher
+
USS Agent
UBCS Commando
=Yeah that is probably going to be a lot
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:55 pm

We could have everybody pay for there own or dig into Umbrella's 200k
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:57 pm

I would suggest us to pay for our own,
but it's HB's and Buck's call
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:02 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 pm

I rather prefer the original signature that I made for us back in early 2008. It was a syringe made out of symbols, with the words "Umbrella Co." in the middle. I think different ranks had different color syringes, but my memory is a bit foggy.

*Shrugs*

Totally got replaced by the ID cards, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 am

I have an alright stash of money that i'd be willing to dig into to help pay for it. 50k sound alright if you need it?
Back to top Go down
Resavationz

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Or you could get 1 of each and then give us all the code instead of getting us all one.

You were prob doing that already anyway.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Well The idea was for the leaders to choose generally what they wanted and it would be used for the next person up and so on. Any rank that wasn't considered leadership I was going to have just a sig with a link on the front page. I actually got the idea to just hold on to the links here in a PM or something for new recruits so that they don't just take a rank link that is not theirs and use it as a sig.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 pm

SO how much is this going to cost in total
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Well, I am thinking around 30k or so minimum.
Back to top Go down
Resavationz

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Ah good idea. I could put 10k in now tbh. Just pm me when you want it.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:28 pm

I would like to pitch in all the moneh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature requests (only for leaders)   Signature requests (only for leaders) Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature requests (only for leaders)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next