Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

i has a great idea

Go down 
+6
Uvana
Peng
Warhero30
Trig
W. Birkin
HellBlaze
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:26 pm

well i was thinking

since god saved there greatest creation to last and gods last ceration was woman wouldent that mean god is female since the last creation was made in her image

it only says man in the bible because well it was writen by men but in truth the female is more holy then man

since they can create new life inside themselves and dont need much help from a man just bits of dna she dose the rest
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:37 pm

im gonna pretend i understood that and it confuses and infuriates me
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:45 pm

And I will try to make sense of it.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:08 pm

No.

God is a ferret.

A GREEN ferret.

In space!

Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

I feel the need to point out that science can now create human babies without the need for any male/female interaction.

lolcatholics.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:28 am

Fatal, I find your view on this very close minded and sexist. D:<

Yes, women have it harder than men when it comes to the reproduction process. They carry
the parasitic bastard for 9 months while it does nothing but wreak havoc on their bodies, then
punishes them for the eviction notice in the most painful way imaginable. Yes, its a woman's
pain for creating creating life, but the fact of the matter is, neither can create life alone. Both
are vitally important.

But you act as if men don't contribute in any form. So what if we're not as vital to the growth
process, who the fuck do you think keeps that growth going? Most good fathers would be out
there, busting their bawls day in and day out for a paycheck to support the mother AND the
leeching twit inside of her. Few women can manage to hold a job, support themselves and
be pregnant at the same time, and most certainly, they'll be forced to quit as they get near
the birth date. Some women pull this off, and they're tougher than the average woman, but
often than not, they go back to daddy for help.

In either case, I got a feeling that this is going to start a heated debate, and there's plenty
of dry bush here for a flame war to catch, so I'm moving this to debate.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 am

If God is female, then why did she create a man first?

Was God horny? Did she intend to ride Adam's meat-rocket?

If so, then why did she create Eve, who would inevitably steal Adam away? Perhaps she wanted to see if he could resist the temptations caused by a second woman in the picture?

Ah, women... Always needlessly complicating things.

... That'd make a good soap-opera though, wouldn't it? A love triangle between a man, a woman, and a female God. Maybe we'd get a little mortal-on-immortal lesbian action as the plot began to dry up toward the end of the third season.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:06 am

I believe that was called Xena: Warrior Princess, Trig.
Back to top Go down

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:35 am

Mega Birkin wrote:
I believe that was called Xena: Warrior Princess, Trig.

I loved that show. The entire series was her either kicking men's asses, or screwing women.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 am

Mega Birkin wrote:
Fatal, I find your view on this very close minded and sexist. D:<

Yes, women have it harder than men when it comes to the reproduction process. They carry
the parasitic bastard for 9 months while it does nothing but wreak havoc on their bodies, then
punishes them for the eviction notice in the most painful way imaginable. Yes, its a woman's
pain for creating creating life, but the fact of the matter is, neither can create life alone. Both
are vitally important.

But you act as if men don't contribute in any form. So what if we're not as vital to the growth
process, who the fuck do you think keeps that growth going? Most good fathers would be out
there, busting their bawls day in and day out for a paycheck to support the mother AND the
leeching twit inside of her. Few women can manage to hold a job, support themselves and
be pregnant at the same time, and most certainly, they'll be forced to quit as they get near
the birth date. Some women pull this off, and they're tougher than the average woman, but
often than not, they go back to daddy for help.

In either case, I got a feeling that this is going to start a heated debate, and there's plenty
of dry bush here for a flame war to catch, so I'm moving this to debate.

dude i am male.

i just feel god is more likely to be female in my view since the closet thing of creation new life is inside of females tough men do help look after the child in quite a few species they are some were the male is not aloud near the child after a while.

men are valuble to a child upbringing but they do not have to go through the same things as female to bring life into the world

and how is it sexist explain maybe i worded it wrong
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 am

THERE IS NO GOD! If there was he would have saved that christian priest when i shoved him onto those train tracks. But on a more serious note I am loving Trigger's soap opera idea maybe then I actually would watch those bloody things.
Back to top Go down

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:45 pm

"No, Jesus. I am your father."

"Nooooo! This is impossible! Joseph is my father!"

"Search your feelings, you know this to be true."
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Your whole statement was sexist in nature.

From playing down the importance of male importance if intercourse and child rearing,
to the whole chauvinistic implications about the bible. You can't blame that on men as
a whole. Everyone knows that the Middle Eastern countries are male dominated, of
course their religions would also reflect this.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Christianity

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I printed that meme out and showed it to my old preacher four or five years ago.

His response was unpleasant.
Back to top Go down

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:30 pm

*Facepalms*

There are some religions that believe in a female god however Christianity is not so. Let us first view the most obvious of facts. The Holy Trinity: God the FATHER, God the SON, and God the Holy Spirit. The first two are obviously male and the last is what remains of the spirit of God upon Earth. (That little "voice" in your head when you are doing something wrong or are in need of help).

That was the most obvious of facts but we aren't talking about that. We are talking about creation. "God made MAN in his own image" - The Bible. Now obviously God is not gay (In fact he hates homosexuality.. It is in the Bible that homosexuality is a sin for all of you out there that would choose to debate.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV) - Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Not to worry though.. it is equally hard to be perfectly straight and not sin:

DEUTERONOMY 22:13-21
If it is discovered that a bride is not a virgin, the Bible demands that she be executed by stoning immediately.
DEUTERONOMY 22:22
If a married person has sex with someone else's husband or wife, the Bible commands that both adulterers be stoned to death.
MARK 10:1-12
Divorce is strictly forbidden in both Testaments, as is remarriage of anyone who has been divorced.
LEVITICUS 18:19
The Bible forbids a married couple from having sexual intercourse during a woman's period. If they disobey, both shall be executed.
MARK 12:18-27
If a man dies childless, his widow is ordered by biblical law to have intercourse with each of his brothers in turn until she bears her deceased husband a male heir.

Yep... The Bible is a very nice book. I suggest those who are Christians read it. This whole New Age Christianity shit pisses me off.. "I can be Christian and not know what the fuck I'm talking about! Not like God wrote The Bible for his followers to read and abide by! That is just silly!" (But again this isn't what we are debating))

*COUGH* *COUGH* Sorry.. went badly off topic there.

Anyway! Not wanting Adam to be alone and not wanting to cause some awful paradox instead of creating another man God created woman. I'm sure by the time God had created a man and was about to create a woman he realized how beautiful his creation was and wanted there to be more of them.. Sadly he couldn't make many more because tomorrow he was going to rest awhile. So instead he gave the female the ability to reproduce so that humans would never go extinct. The end.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 pm

wow

i prefer following my own ways since it is highly stupid to take the bible litually

i believe that the being the make hell so bad are the 7 sins cant name them all thse beings are people who broken that sin the most

god is highly forgiveing leaveing a way out of hell but it is extreamly hard to get out by realising one sins asking for forgivness from god and forgiveing yourself

same for pergatory its a nice place and all just like earth with just no death no war etc

and heaven is different for each and every person you can meet each other but you have a place just for yourself were it your heaven to your own design

Back to top Go down

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:41 pm

If following by the bible is stupid then why would you use a story from the bible to decide what gender God is..

I apologize.. I thought this was a debate. If it isn't then this should just be in rant.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:44 pm

the bible is a guide not a rulebook
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:35 pm

If you talk to an imaginary friend your religious. If they talk back your insane.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 pm

I am Buddhist. So I shall speak my opinion.

Lesson One:
i has a great idea Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3BzBJaY4bQE3ELyYqq3g2zkf76rl2iqRTPJs8kvamlrXox8Y&t=1&usg=__H_Y-bOgN1lUwOWqkdfZ9_v6A-Jc=

Meet Mara. She is basically the 'Satan' of Buddhism. She tempted Buddha three times, once by sending an army, then sending her three beautiful daughters, and I don't remember the third.

Notes: The tentacle penis monster is Mara. SHE has three BEAUTIFUL daughters.

Lesson Two:
i has a great idea 923QC

The eightfold path, based on a ship steering wheel. Each spoke of the wheel means something. Right-View, Thought, Conduct, Speech, Livelihood, Effort, Mindfulness, and Concentration.

Notes: Buddhism supports pirates.

FYI: Every religion has some sort of flaw.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
Christianity

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Athiesm.

'cause nothing can esplode to create something, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Jarki wrote:
Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
Christianity

Athiesm.

According to Steven Hawking's newest theory...maybe.

Pest02 wrote:

Notes: Buddhism supports pirates.

*perks up*
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Penguin Hunter wrote:
Jarki wrote:
Demon Eyes Kyo wrote:
Christianity

Athiesm.

According to Steven Hawking's newest theory...maybe.

I'm actually interested.

If it's not just the Big Bang Theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i has a great idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: i has a great idea   i has a great idea Empty

Back to top Go down

i has a great idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next