Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Looking to change my GA type. [DONE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking to change my GA type. [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Looking to change my GA type. [DONE]   Looking to change my GA type. [DONE] EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:51 am

Can you guys spot me on some discounted credits? I need 500.

Last edited by Kanden on Thu May 19, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Looking to change my GA type. [DONE]   Looking to change my GA type. [DONE] EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:01 am

the price of credits atm makes me sad.....$180k/100 is pretty extravagant. wonder if many players are actually considering paying actual money for them. i certainly wouldnt, but, this is the intuhnets.

i just picked up 200 for $300k at the precinct, so let me know if you want those. and i have 200 credits on mother i can loan you for a while, i'd rather not sell those but i'm not in a hurry to spend them myself either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to change my GA type. [DONE]   Looking to change my GA type. [DONE] EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:23 am

I try my hardest to stay away from loans. And yeah, I really did consider buying credits with real money. Fucking easter eggs...

Anyways, I'll probably take those 200 credits, it's just a matter of when. How much would you want for them?
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Looking to change my GA type. [DONE]   Looking to change my GA type. [DONE] EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:05 am

i'll do you those 200 for $300k, i nabbed em on your behalf.

i hear weapon proficiencies have been raised to 110, so guessing people are buying up credits for restats and to buy these alleged new weapons from the credit shop when they arrive......if there is a god, the 110 skill machine gun will be a Browning .50 calibre Viking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to change my GA type. [DONE]   Looking to change my GA type. [DONE] EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Okay, I'll probably try to sell my GC grinder at a decent price and get compensation for my stolen items first, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to change my GA type. [DONE]   Looking to change my GA type. [DONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to change my GA type. [DONE]
Page 1 of 1