Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

treasury policy.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

treasury policy. Empty
PostSubject: treasury policy.   treasury policy. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:31 pm

there is a couple of things i would like to get in some sort of order, especially with the recent influx of members. first 3 points are general situations, after that is other things i have been taking into consideration as CFO.

what i'd like to achieve is a set of clear guidelines/rules for items&cash in the treasury.

1) item loans. as far as i'm concerned items in the treasury should be loaned out where needed. eg members that have the stat requirement to use a weapon but not the money to buy that weapon, could borrow said weapon from the treasury until they get their own. these items belong to the corporation and are to be returned once they are no longer in use.

2) cash loans. i am happy to make cash loans from UC funds in the event someone needs a weapon that is not in the treasury. i dont approve of loans for 'non-helpful' items, eg credit shop clothing, loud guns when you dont have a decent looting weapon, that kind of thing, but if its for something useful...

3) sales. anything in the treasury classified as 'for sale' should be available to UC members for a significant discount on current marketplace value, assuming it is something you are going to use. anyone reselling items shortly after buying them at a discount price should be blacklisted.

other factors.....

activity:
the more active someone is, the more inclined i feel to help them out. mainly as an active player will be able to repay/return loaned items a lot faster than someone who logs in once a week.

time spent in clan:
obviously, players who have just signed up should not be handed the keys to the vault. i think this depends more on activity, as an active member can contribute more in a week than a less active player can contribute in 10, so idk if some abitrary probation period might be needed.

collateral:
is always helpful, but does not have to equal the value of the loan IMO.

priority:
if 2 players want the same thing, who gets priority? the one who has been a member longest, or the one who asked first?

so...comments....things to add....?
Back to top Go down

treasury policy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: treasury policy.   treasury policy. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Member longest, + more liable to return it AND who needs it more should be factored into priority.

Everything else looks good.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

treasury policy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: treasury policy.   treasury policy. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

treasury policy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: treasury policy.   treasury policy. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:00 am

Animal Mother wrote:

priority:
if 2 players want the same thing, who gets priority? the one who has been a member longest, or the one who asked first?

If both asked at roughly the same time, I'd say the longest (active) member should have precedence unless the other member can provide a substantial amount of collateral or perhaps another incentive.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

treasury policy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: treasury policy.   treasury policy. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 am

cool, if theres nothing else anyone wants to add i'll see about writing it up minus the waffle.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

treasury policy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: treasury policy.   treasury policy. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 am

Jabbawoky wrote:
Animal Mother wrote:

priority:

If both asked at roughly the same time, I'd say the longest (active) member should have precedence unless the other member can provide a substantial amount of collateral or perhaps another incentive.

You give them both knives, and leave them on top of a burning building with no possible means to escape. Whomever lives gets to borrow the item.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

treasury policy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: treasury policy.   treasury policy. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 am

Pest02 wrote:
Jabbawoky wrote:
Animal Mother wrote:

priority:

You give them both knives, and leave them on top of a burning building with no possible means to escape. Whomever lives gets to borrow the item.

I like this idea. Make them fight it out in a pvp match.

This is of course if they're roughly the same level.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

treasury policy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: treasury policy.   treasury policy. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 am

^this is interesting, could be a good way of deciding who gets PVP related equip, as obviously the winner is the better at that kind of thing. for sake of fairness they should probably both do it naked too.

seeing as there hasnt been a great deal added i will post a more concise version and have a poll on whether to implement it or not, as wesker has just done with the new entry policy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

treasury policy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: treasury policy.   treasury policy. Empty

Back to top Go down

treasury policy.
Page 1 of 1