Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 5

Go down 
+9
Joe Jack
Warhero30
Buckaroo Banzai
fatalitywolf
Wesker
Peng
SettingSun
LateGoodBye
Pest02
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Jill : Should die in an explosion, saving the world.

Chris : Should die in battle.

Leon : Should get killed by Ada. That'd be a tear-jerker.

Claire : Should avenge Chris, and then help Jill save the world. Survives the explosion and lives happily ever after. She later gives birth to Leon's baby, who grows up and serves as the main character of RE7.

Wesker : Should have somehow implanted his DNA in Ada (No, not like that) and uses her to do his postmortem bidding.

Ada : Should be killed by Leon as he lays dying, thereby preventing some sort of catastrophe.

Sherry : Should be revealed in some sort of incubation tank, having been infected with G in 1998. She has since turned into a hellacious BOW, and must be fought.

Rebecca
: Should be killed by some sort of mean special BOW.

Billy : Should sacrifice himself to kill said BOW.

Barry : Should die in battle like Chris. Last words, "I never... Got... That Jill Sandwich..."
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:06 am

Do you guys have it on xbox? If so do any of you still play it? If so can I have your gamertag as I cannot for the life of me stand to play with the various shades of git and tosser that inhabit random games. Oh and another pro. Wesker is given the best weapons in mercenaries which is just the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 pm

i have it. Gamertag is: DumbolMagnifico

i play as wesker because i am WESKER!!!

*pulls off mask revealing Wesker face as Soap Opera music plays*
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Warhero30 wrote:
Wesker is given the best weapons in mercenaries

I have it on PS3, not 360, but it should be noted that though Wesker is given two powerful weapons, his handgun (which is the main weapon you'll be using on normal zombies) is weak and has almost no headshot critical rate. Jill S.T.A.R.S. has the ultimate headbusting handgun, plus flash grenades to take out the Uroburos. She is by far the best character in Mercenaries, even if she doesn't have the speed of light, head busting, health draining, knee rush that Wesker has.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:52 pm

I throw handgun away when it starts (this is an amazing tactic if both players do it) this means that all of the ammo that gets dropped is for the L.hawk or the hydra both of which are awesome guns that when both players do it allow you to roam the map raping everyone that even looks at you funny.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:53 pm

And i'll add you sometime tomorrow dumbo.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:29 pm

i use Wesker (S.T.A.R.S) which has a great shotgun and a magnum. His pistol is also really powerful.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:41 pm

If thar be spoilers in this thread..

..I will delete the thread..
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Dun read threads in tha game section if yer fear spoilers, yarrrr
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Don't be a toiler, use the spoiler (tags).

O.o;;;;
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Spoiler tags are for noobs.

Or are noobs for spoiler tags?

I can't remember. I'm getting old, you see.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Well, over the course of one year, I've finally beaten RE5 completely. 100%. I have the Platinum Trophy. For those who don't know what a platinum trophy means, it's essentially like completing every achievement and getting all 1000 points on an Xbox.

It only took 62 hours, according to my ingame timer. It was fun, and I'll miss playing it. Goodbye, Resident Evil. Until RE6 gets released.

Get your Portable ID!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2