Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

New resident evil movie

Go down 
+5
HellBlaze
Peng
Demon Eyes Kyo
Synyster Gates
Warhero30
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

New resident evil movie Empty
PostSubject: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Resident Evil Afterlife

I am still disappointed in seeing "super alice"

It appears that she is working alongside her clones (although I saw a cute redhead that didn't look like her).

I want to see it due to the fact that I saw what resembles.... WESKER! This sparks my interest in this movie more than anything else I saw.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:47 pm

It is Wesker. The Wesker from Re5.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Whenever I see Wesker nowdays, I am reminded of how much he was ruined as a character.

*continues to pretend that the RE series ended after 4, and that none of the movies exist*
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:14 pm

*continues to pretend the series ended after 3, because shooting mexicans ruined the basic RE gameplay*
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Shooting mexicans was fun. Tongue

But in all seriousness, the games have sort of taken a downfall after 3. So I agree with pest.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 pm

4 COULD have worked as a RE game.

Zombies would have worked in that style. Just slow down the gameplay, less OMFGSOAWESOME guns, more conserving ammo, more zombies.

But at least 4 manages to be a fun over-the-top action game, which 5 doesn't even do for me. 5 just threw in explosions and called it good, nothing at all works in that game for me.

4 I have beaten like...over 10 times. And it honestly holds a spot as one of my favorite games. While on the other hand, I have now beaten 5 twice, and have determined that I fucking hate that game.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:32 am

There was already a thread for afterlife. I know because I created it. Months ago.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:39 am

But you see, there's the problem, Pengy. Re had never been an over the top action game,
at any point in it's life to that point, ever. 4 ruined the series from that point, and will do
so until it shifts BACK to it's survival horror roots.

Sorry to say but 4 would have ruined the series, no matter what incarnation. The 4'th
game's first pre-production game was meant to be something aiken to Silent Hill, with
Leon investigating a haunted Spanish castle. Sorry but when did Re ever have anything
to do with the paranormal? Sorry but when the creator jumped ship, he took the survival
horror that we all fell in love with, with him. What we got instead was the Michael Bay
of Capcom's Video Game Producers.

This is only made worse by the fact that said producer and Paul Anderson are sucking off
eachother's egos and ruining the series further by letting the games and films influence
one another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:32 am

Will watch, but that doesn't mean I'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:52 am

I'll watch and probably enjoy it as they are good films once you manage to fool your mind into forgetting they are butchering the series.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: New resident evil movie   New resident evil movie EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:48 am

I may have posted this in the Youtube thread before, but it totally fits here.