Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Go down 
+13
Jabbawoky
Moose
NEMIZIS
Mithos
Shiscub
W. Birkin
Warhero30
Dalton
Pest02
Hunk
Synyster Gates
Joe Jack
Claude01
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

Resident Evil: Afterlife Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:34 am

I don't know if someone has already posted a topic on this so if this is a re-post please tell me. I am going to write this topic from now on in a way that there isn't.

Even before seeing the trailer which can be found in good quality here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdut8tSkE5g I knew that it was going to be heavily based on resident evil 5 but with the adding of Alice from the other films and claire is aparently going to be helping Chris instead of Sheva. The best part is as you can see that it is going to have Wesker in all his superpowered might. It even has that bit from the game where Wesker throws his shades at them before charging forwards.

It looks like it has the potential to be an amazing film but looking at it I don't think that it will be worth watching in 3D like it will be available in. However I will still go to see it in both 3D and not when it comes out as I think the films are brilliant. Anyone else know anything extra about this film?
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:29 am

hm.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 am

move to games room.

NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:22 pm

FRICKING YES FRICK YEAH AWESOME YEAH FRICK AWESOME 4TH MOVIE YEEEES.

I've been waiting for this for quite some time. Time to rewatch the first 3.

And Dumbo, this is a movie, not a game. Did you even click on the link?
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Yeah synyster gates is right this is a movie not a game why would it be in the games room?
Back to top Go down
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:01 am

Looks good than previous one. Will wait for the launching date Smiley
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 am

I want to see HUNK in it.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:47 am

I'm not certain but I don't think HUNK is in it sadly.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm

meh Does look better that than the last one.

They're ruining Resident Evil for me

I hope Paul William Scott Anderson dies (he's the writer for the movies if you don't)

Paul William Scott Anderson :plz:

I'll admit the first one was very good

Last edited by Biohazard123 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Can't wait to see teh movie.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 am

Bad news for those of you looking forward to seeing the next resident evil film. Sadly to make more time for special effects and post-production work the makers have delayed it from the original date of the 21st of august 2010 to the 14th of january 2011. It is a sad day for me I know that much.

More news on this as I get it.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 pm

I heard it was due out September 22`nd
Back to top Go down
Shiscub
Survivor
Shiscub

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:29 pm

yeah toy story 3 does look sick.... heh

for real though i hope its good, i really liked the first and third. i thought the second was horrible though
Back to top Go down
Mithos
Survivor
Mithos

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Hm...Looks good...but I haven't seen the third movie so I don't know if I'll see this one...probably...but I don't know...
Back to top Go down
NEMIZIS
Survivor

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:18 pm

teh 3 movie of resident evil is goo! Resident Evil: Afterlife 630314 Resident Evil: Afterlife 727331 Resident Evil: Afterlife 40220 :zed:
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 pm

The third movie, in summary, was pretty much (Spoilers) bad. It turns out that the main chick has been cloned, and her and each of her clones have psychic powers. The zombies, who originally were scary and effective in the first ones, now seem to be like ninjas in zombie costumes. That is to say, they have more dexterity and agility than a regular human, and move gracefully and aggressively at high speeds with no issues at all. It didn't follow any plot from the games, and it lacked any truly enjoyable scenes. I had serious problems with the third film.
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Quote :
The zombies, who originally were scary and effective in the first ones, now seem to be like ninjas in zombie costumes. That is to say, they have more dexterity and agility than a regular human, and move gracefully and aggressively at high speeds with no issues at all. It didn't follow any plot from the games, and it lacked any truly enjoyable scenes.

Just like RE5.

Perhaps they think the modern cinema goer has too short an attention span for slow zombies or what have you. Movies are so hyperactive these days.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm

The ending of the 2nd one was horrible 3rd one was just terrible
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:08 pm

WHY GOD WHY!!

Why has no one killed the Live action movie series....

I could ramble on about why Paul Anderson is going straight to hell but i already did that last night in George A. Romero vs Paul Anderson topic.

And now it seems they brought Wesker into this horrible sick joke towards Resident Evil fans... its just like i fear...

---------------------------------Spoilier Warning-------------------------------------
Warning this next segment will completely ruin "Afterlife" for you if you plan to enjoy anything from "Afterlife" do not read what i am about say in red text.
-----------------------------------Begin Spoiler--------------------------------------

Paul Anderson has killed off all the character from 3 so far, now he has dragged Wesker into it. Here's how its gonna go down. The Alice army is gonna attack Umbrella, they'll show zombies for about 15 minutes in the whole movie, it will be Alice army vs umbrella soldiers for an hour. Wekser will show up kill part of the Alice army, lose, then he'll inject some sort of virus, start to win... Then Alice will somehow gain ultra mega powers, kill wesker, crappy preview of RE5 "the shitstorm" will debute

--------------------------------------End Spoiler----------------------------------

God have mercy on CAPCOM for making these god aweful movies (except the first one) cause i most certainly will not
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:04 am

Query: How do you know about how Afterlife is going to "go down"?
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 am

...me?
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:17 am

Talking to the person who's supposedly describing scenes from the movie, DEK.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:47 am

after RE2 the movie i made assumptions about RE3: extinction. And was about 88% correct on my expectations.

once you give a main character superpowers its pretty obvious how a movie will play out... which is why most modern movies are garbage
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:49 am

Yeah, I guess that's a good answer. XD

I probably woulda guessed everything except killing off all characters from 3.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:55 am

Which is why the movies fail and the games rule.

Like i said in the george vs paul topic. Superpowers is a right reserved for Umbrella's mosters, tyrants, and whacked out scientists. Which is why the game series is so successful. It average human beings verses the unimaginable (well its an old series now) trying to live using wits, cunning, and pure will to survive.

Whereas in the movies its about "Alice" science experiment gone good, betrayed umbrella, then got cloned... and they got loose...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Afterlife
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next