Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Go down 
+13
Jabbawoky
Moose
NEMIZIS
Mithos
Shiscub
W. Birkin
Warhero30
Dalton
Pest02
Hunk
Synyster Gates
Joe Jack
Claude01
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

Resident Evil: Afterlife - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:13 am

Well i know that alice, claire and that k-mart chick from 3 are going to be in 4. Claire probs won't die as she is going to be one of main characters but that hasn't stopped it before but K-mart probably will because she isn't.

I can tell you a bit about it. The story is going to be something like an old friend/contact of alice's contacts her with a lead but it turns out to be a trap. I also know it is going to have the executioner and the guys with plants in their mouths.

Also the zombies could run because they had been changed by the blood of an alice clone or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:21 am

case and point Paul Anderson (the director) iss just gonna be firing a handgun into a lake randomly to try and hit 1 fish in the audience and keep his attention.

honestly after i saw the crap fest 3 was i have like almost no intention of watching 4 and that trailer just killed the last of it Tongue

3D or not its still gonna blow, let me know how t turns out in a year Grin
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:55 am

To be honest, I thoroughly enjoyed the movies, though not as Resident Evil movies. They're well made Action movies... just not when you compare them to Resident Evil, much like RE4 or RE5.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:57 am

At this point, there are tons of things I want to say..

Like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT ALICE IS A NINJA"

Or "Gee, none of this seems familiar at all..."

Especially the giant axe guy. Y'know, first boss from RE5? Anyway...

I'm going to see it.... If I get ungodly bored around Sept. 10th.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 am

Needs more HUNK.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 am

I'm with Jarki on that. I try not to link the resident evil films to the rest of the series. I almost wish they'd just named it something else seeing as it's based around a character for the films and they could easily have thought up a couple of other names and a new name for umbrella and the t-virus. As films their good they just fuck up the whole resident evil thing.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:15 pm

^^ that i can agree on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil: Afterlife - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Afterlife
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2