Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars

Go down 
+2
Z 1
Pest02
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Once you've actually got enough to form a passable RP structure (And not just a backstory) you can try again.

Either way, it's too late for me to re-split the topic.

And lastly, you can stop waving the RP around as yours. A chatbox full of people was talking about StarWars; You just happened to be the one that jumped in and shouted "RP!" first.

Personally I don't care who runs it, but it quickly becomes annoying when every other thing you say is "Mine! Mine! I thought of it!"

Really, I just want to see this RP succeed. So for the benefit of everyone, go hit the drawing board some more.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 pm

I have only just used the "its mine, I thought of it" card. I only use it because every singl person has a diffrent view of what it should be and i just want it to start.

You have your own rp (we have all been waiting on it for a while, start it already come on. i mean plz realy, getting board here) focus on that and get it done, i will get this one started.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Nah, I've heard you say it a bunch of times.

But I agree, this RP needs to get up and in the air pronto, but it should be ready when it does. ^_^

And as for my RP, it's done, except for some minor changes I could easily implement at any time. I'm just waiting until the other RPs have their turns.
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Number of posts : 10

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Z1 has transfered power over the Star Wars RP to me. As such, It is now my responsibility to write it, direct it, etc. in addition, I shall implement a few rules. These rules are to be followed by all participants in the RP AND moderators, and if Any are broken, the RP willl be discontinued immediately upon the infraction.

1: About Jedi's: The RP takes place in the infancy of the Galactic Civil War, and therefore, There are to be no jedis, no lightsabers, and no force powers. Abilities such as compressing space-time and generating personal shields are to be mechanically generated, and may not be activated frequently, only as much as the existing technology permits.

2: The operation of the Roleplay will be operated strictly by myself. if anyone else attempts to hijack the RP by merging topics, telling us that we Must Begin A Certain Way, or any other attempt at usurpation, then the consequences previously described will be enforced immediately.

Once again, I will make it absolutely and perfectly clear. This is MY RP, and if any of you fuck it up, It will be discontinued, and I will be a rather nasty person about it. you've seen me livid drunk, and I can be Far meaner when I'm sober. there's your warning. now shut up and let me write.

EDIT: I just read the following exertation from mr. Trigger: "And as for my RP, it's done, except for some minor changes I could easily implement at any time. I'm just waiting until the other RPs have their turns."

Implement the changes, and launch your RP. I'm building the RP from the ground up, and it will take a day or so.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Yay! structure! *Huggles Saria*

I dunno if it was the fact that I was raised as an only child, or the fact I'm an asshole, but I suck majorly at sharing. You go ahead and give Star Wars the life it deserves, and NoD will follow suit when the time finally comes.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2