Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Help Me, Help You

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 pm

My fellow Americans, and our close neighbors Canadians, we have a problem.

You see, America is in dept, a lot of it. $11,386,928,840,758.30. The estimated population of the United States is 306,302,639
so each citizen's share of this debt is $37,175.42. The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$3.88 billion per day since September 28, 2007.

That's a lot of dept, but that's not our biggest problem, there are country's out there that want us dead, some of them have leaders who God told till kill us. Here's a list.

In the corner of those who want us dead

Iran

North Korea (Note, this country have formed an unholy team with the one above) Trying to build a nuke, and also they think there leader is a god and would die for him. There have been reports of them testing our computer systems.

Russia, maybe, there have been documented CIA reports about them probing our computer system, testing the defense, and
we are not prepared for a cyberspace war (Note this country is buddy buddy with the two above country's).

China, they are red, though they do love the money capitalism makes for them, friends with Russia.

Most of the middle east,

Several African country's

On our side

USA just needed to be stated, we have highest tech military, but the higher ups don't think they need to to protect all of our tech that can be hit with a virus, also, Americans are squeamish about war, we love to see our boys kick ass, but hate to see them wounded.

Canada Our biggest trading partners, also pretty much same as US, and also a nuke that would hit us would fuck you up.

Israel Our closet friends in the world, also have the strongest ground military and a really good air force, only problem is, there surrounded by all the countries that hate them, they would probably practice a scorched earth plan if they started to fall.

Japan Well they have no military, only a defense force, so not much use in the fighting department, but there tech savvy could come in handy, with cyberspace attacks, also could probably convert to weapons manufacturing pretty, quickly, and maybe some giant robots

Europe, UK and Germany at the top Well what to say, good friends and good military. UK has been our friend for a while, and the Germans are brutal soldiers, and have the best track record for military hardware, they would probably have the first laser.

Well, you see our plight, now help me dig this bomb shelter.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:29 pm

ahhh who cares about other countries. i know we are in debt and that is the only thing that conserns me russia is not against us but arent with us. wich we are working on now and once russia allies with us no country would even try attacking us. because we could eliminate theirs in under 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 pm

BAHAHAH!!

*Digs deeper hole*
Back to top Go down

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:31 pm

I would say that Canada is your closest allies, rather than the Israelis. In case you haven't noticed, both Canada and America make fun of each other, but are still close. Somewhat like brothers or sisters.

Israelis, while a large population adore the US, also, a larger population absolutely hates the US.

UK, while an ally, most of their citizens are disgusted by the US.

Japan, I honestly have no idea what they think of either Canada, US, or rather anyone. But it seems like they love us both, so sure, why not. XD

North Korea... you do realize that actually, a majority of the South and North Koreans don't like him? At all? Absolutely hate him? It's the fact he has control of the military power that they don't do shitall. But still, you have a point.

See, us Canadians really don't have a problem. Sure, you get nuked, we lose a giant trading partner shoving us right into the giant whole of economic depression. But no one will really be out to kill us. You see, when an American travels, a lot of them put a Canadian flag on their bag. Wanna know why? Because no one has any qualms with us other than some Americans, and are loved in quite a lot of countries. Only problems we have are when we are thought to be Americans.

So, while we may go into an economic depression, we would be well off survival wise.

But, that being said, we're not going to be like, "Buh bye suckers, see you in hell!". But also, we are starting to accumulate a little debt of our own here. We can't really help you when we're having our own problems. You can deal with your own debts, and work on not trying to police the world, and instead being allies with the entire world.

Leave the policing to the UN, nigs.
Back to top Go down

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Quote :
and maybe some giant robots

Oh, oh, Japan! We be getting shotted at by teh other countries! Can has Gundamz, plox?
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Jarki, he isn't talking about the economic hole that our destroyal will bring... He means Canada will probably be hit by some of the blast. Nuke's are large and in charge. And Canada will feel it if the nuke lands in northern US.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:54 am

Heres something that would show you what would happen, its not the explosion its the fall out.

http://www.carloslabs.com/200903A/index.html Link if above does not work.
Back to top Go down

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:16 am

Page Not Found.

And actually Syn, because of our geography, the only ones that would be affected would probably be around Toronto, Osoyoos, and other cities near either the border or White House.

A large majority of us would stay safe.
Back to top Go down

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:49 am

*Congratulates Jarki on 1000 posts*

And pfft, who's afraid of a little highly radioactive nuclear fallout?
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:59 am

Quote :

no jarki we not disgusted with the yanks that is europe most brits think there are meny idiots in the us and we not big fans of are own goverment atm who are arse kissers to america atm but we dislike them for other reasons.

were you closest allies this side of the world
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:29 pm

http://www.carloslabs.com/node/20

This link should work

and jsut to try this again

Back to top Go down

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:20 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:
Quote :

no jarki we not disgusted with the yanks that is europe most brits think there are meny idiots in the us and we not big fans of are own goverment atm who are arse kissers to america atm but we dislike them for other reasons.

While you do live in the UK, I also have relatives there and friends there and from the one time I've been there and the many times I've talked to them, the general public around where they live absolutely hate Americans.

And link works, but not the other thing.

It's not as bad as it sounds, being nuked... unless they sent about 20-40 nukes per state you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Yeah, but its not the nuking that's bad, its the fallout, and what it would do to the world, plus you know if one nukes dropped most of ours in the U.S. are on deadmens traps, they would take out the rest of the world.

Heres How I think it will play out.

N.K. makes a push into S.K. we manage to hold out for a week (How long experts thing we could hold out, with them sending wave after wave at us) before any other forces are mobilized.

Iran starts mobilizing troops to help N.K. take out S.K. Israel seeing this, attacks, drawing entire middle east into conflict. Two ways this turns out. One is Israel kicks all ass, taking out middle east. Other is they start to fall and practice scorched earth. (Process of nuking your self so the enemy cant get your land) This will take out middle east for us too.

We have now manged to land troops at S.K. and are fighting back. N.K. may drop a nuke or Russia will step in on N.K. side. We mat have also landed troops at Israel depending on how there fight went.

Europe would be busy with Asian country's and and some African country's.

That's as far as I can see. Maybe a thing with Cuba on our own turf. Or Russia marching troops through Alaska to Canada, then they can attack us from north and east coast.

Any country's that don't like the us (Us as in all of us) Please add them.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:56 pm

most likey most nukes can be shot down

btw your goverments probley own shit you would never belive are posable yet
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Jarki wrote:
fatalitywolf wrote:
Quote :

While you do live in the UK, I also have relatives there and friends there and from the one time I've been there and the many times I've talked to them, the general public around where they live absolutely hate Americans.

And link works, but not the other thing.

It's not as bad as it sounds, being nuked... unless they sent about 20-40 nukes per state you should be fine.

what area in the uk do they live in
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:32 pm

btw i watch the news and take on a lot on info and from what i have found out most of the uk dont hate americans a lot think there american gangstas(mostly teens)

btw most likely there wont be a war with n.k if there is it wont last long and most likey they will be no nukes luched

china dont like what n.k is doing much and if thing carry on most of asia will turn on n.k and other countries like the uk and the us and a few others
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:35 pm

But N.K. has Iran and Russia as buddy's.

We do have some pretty good weapons, here's a new one.

WE HAVE A DEATH STAR

Last edited by Z 1 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:41 pm

were you heard that n.k are allied with iran and russia
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:48 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1540429/N-Korea-helping-Iran-with-nuclear-testing.html

That's N.K. and and Iran.

And while I can not find what told me right now, Iran and Russia have been working together for a while, they would be pulled into war like in WW1.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:53 pm

oh i know the stuff about n.k and iran but when the shit hits the fan am not sure that russia will want any part off it
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:56 pm

plus both contries are small they nuses are getting tighter and tighter the more they do it mostly likey wont come to a nuke war but it will be like the k war all over again
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Ah , can you plz use the edit button, the BOWs dont like double post.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 pm

bows?
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Bio weapons, you know UC.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 pm

if they want to the admins can combines posts you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help Me, Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me, Help You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: