Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Help Me, Help You

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Help Me, Help You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Or you can just edit it so we don't have to go through the effort of copying one post and editing your other one.

And not too far from London... I think it's called like, Reading? A few are in London, and the rest are in Reading (I think)

Last edited by Jarki on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelled London, "Londer"...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 pm

*Wonders why no one cares when I double post!*

I must be special! Cheesy

Anyway, I'm just gonna sit here twiddlin' my thumbs, hoping the nuclear winter doesn't come until after my death at the age of 59 after I've had eleven healthy sons all with the same initials. Seems like the most effective course of action.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:00 pm

But Trigger! We talked about this! I want 10 sons and a daughter! Why do you never care what I think!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Because I wouldn't know what to do with a daughter, you silly wastrel! I'd probably end up keeping her locked in her room so she wouldn't accidentally become a whore.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:50 pm

I can teach her! Come on, ONE GIRL! This relationship won't work if you keep being selfish and not thinking of my feelings!!! *cries*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:22 am

No! You'll teach her how to wear her makeup like a tramp! And spend all my money on shoes!
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:05 am

oh london......... that explains it

most the population down that way are posh snobs who are up they own arse and imigrates and the rest are the normal person and half the teens that way think they gangsta
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Fine Trigger. 10 boys, and 1 sort of mix between a boy and a girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:54 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:
oh london......... that explains it

most the population down that way are posh snobs who are up they own arse and imigrates and the rest are the normal person and half the teens that way think they gangsta

I've been in London before, and never seen any of those stereotypes.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:59 pm

my aunt lives near london and she is one of them posh snobs am taling about and theres loads that way one of here sons is ten and has never watched tv he owns load of dr who toys but dose not who he evern is same with star wars

ive been to london twice i think and all i ever saw were torists but i know what gose on down that way

most off the big citys in the uk are the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:55 pm

I don't see how not watching TV makes you a snob XD
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:59 pm

its mainly the way they act
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 am

Thank you for helping us help you help us all.

/Portalquote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me, Help You   Help Me, Help You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me, Help You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: