Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Umbrella Corporation Overhaul

Go down 
+5
LateGoodBye
Wesker
mr dr sir man
Saria231
fatalitywolf
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Umbrella Corporation Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:21 pm

As many of you have already observed, there are some changes in Umbrella. Many of you cannot access anything, or cannot post in sections.

Well, things have changed.

From now on, to have the priviledge to use these forums to their full extent, you must now play Dead Frontier actively, and be a part of Umbrella. Yes, this includes Trigger; despite him playing Dead Frontier and being a huge contributor to the Roleplaying section, he has to join Umbrella to be able to use these forums fully.

But there is also one more... recommendation.

Please use the Dead Frontier Umbrella thread rather than these forums. Post here for RP's, questions you don't want public, youtube links, etc. But for general just fooling around or discussion or discussion about Dead Frontier, please keep to the chatbox and Umbrella Corporation thread on Dead Frontier.

If you cannot see everything, then you have not been deemed "active" or an "Umbrella Member".

To gain access, make an account on Dead Frontier, apply on our Umbrella Thread found below, and then post on the "Introductions and Validations" section of our forums.

https://umbrellacorporation.forumotion.net/introductions-and-validations-f1/

Moderators and Ranks will be changed in a short while.

`Jarki

Last edited by Jarki on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:29 pm

dont think it gonna work your alinationg so of the members of the fourm who joined umbrella when they played df but stop play but stayed around for a laugh even if there not fully enjoying the game your forceing them to play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Doesn't matter.

If they don't enjoy Dead Frontier, then they can break all ties with it. Including Umbrella.

This wasn't made to make people happy, this wasn't made to please. This was made to make this clan back into what it was.

If you don't like it, good for you, it isn't changing.

The only exception is if you literally cannot play Dead Frontier, like Konny's busy social life. He would play, but he is busy with sports and real life.

That's understandable.

But most of Umbrella refuses to play from choice. Therefore, they lose their priviledges to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Are you kidding me? I play DF all the time, yet I'm not allowed on the board? Fix it at once, or I'll not put up with this treatment any further!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Good for you.

Go to Umbrella's thread, apply, post in Introductions and Validations, and I'll give you your access back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Ha! I knew things would change. This alway happens when I leave for any amount of time.

So be it. There's really no reason for me NOT to be a member of the clan. I'll go re-submit my application.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 am

BLAH!!
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 am

and again BLAH!! but i will join df again BLAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm

My name is L, and I approve of this message.

Also, thank you for taking care of Umbrella in my absence, Jarki.
Back to top Go down
LateGoodBye
Survivor
LateGoodBye

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm

im not even apart of this clan anymore. I just like to hag out with you guys
Back to top Go down
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:59 am

Perhaps I can play DF again with a new account. This time I will make one account only Smiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:33 pm

<3 L

Leon, hence why you don't have full Forum access.

And Niccy, if you do, I'll glomp you. And lol, I still have all your accounts, though I think pretty much everything on them's been used, given away, sold, or somehow disappeared. XD

But I'd love to help get you back on your feet~
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:39 am

I think it's odd that unprivelaged people have access to the announcements section, but not to the cafeteria and other random sections. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If you play DF, you get to access the DF part of the forums, and if you don't, you can still be random with the people here?
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:31 am

That's the point. she figures that if you don't play DF, then you have no business on the forums. A fair point, yet she's going about it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 am

Saria231 wrote:
That's the point. she figures that if you don't play DF, then you have no business on the forums. A fair point, yet she's going about it the wrong way.
So we do we still get access to the DF part of the forums?

I also notice Jarki, L, Austin, and the like failed to introduce their characters so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Because they were automatically allowed in, since they already played.

And no, this isn't the wrong way about it. This is exactly the right way. Before we've encouraged playing DF while still using the forums. Instead, everyone just used the forums.

So, now you NEED to.

And please don't talk about me like I can't read it. It's fine to talk about me, disagree, whatever. Just don't post like I can't see what you're saying.

And actually, if you don't play DF, you only get access to the Announcements, and the Introductions and Validations area.

You may be able to see other places, not completely sure. I can't remember exactly what I did. But you can't post there, I know that.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Jarki wrote:
Because they were automatically allowed in, since they already played.

And no, this isn't the wrong way about it. This is exactly the right way. Before we've encouraged playing DF while still using the forums. Instead, everyone just used the forums.

So, now you NEED to.

And please don't talk about me like I can't read it. It's fine to talk about me, disagree, whatever. Just don't post like I can't see what you're saying.

And actually, if you don't play DF, you only get access to the Announcements, and the Introductions and Validations area.

You may be able to see other places, not completely sure. I can't remember exactly what I did. But you can't post there, I know that.
We still need to know your characters.

I know I would like to see L's. Unfortunately I don't know his game name, and I want to see if he passed up my level 29 yet.

I could search him in DF, but like I said I don't know his game name. Therefore I think EVERYONE should post their characters, no exceptions. So we can all get to know each others characters.

And that "they were already allowed in because they were already playing" shouldn't make a difference. Me and Trigger were already playing and had to introduce our characters.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:07 am

Still lvl 27, Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 am

level 37 here, and still using a saber and weak armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 pm

You were already playing, but not as Umbrella members.

We were already playing, AS Umbrella Members.

But you do have a point. Though I think it's obvious that my character's name is Jarki...

L's character is Wesker-X

I'll get on that later on today.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Hmm. This is probably the worst thing I've ever seen happen to this forum. I thought this was supposed to be more of a social gathering place than a clan business only message board.

Well, it's not like I really come here anymore anyway...it's just weird to think back and remember when this place was actually fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:38 am

Well, it's always been a social gathering place specifically for members of the clan. But until now, people who took no part in it weren't ousted.

It annoyed me at first as well, but it does make sense. After all, UC is a DF clan and this is it's website.

And if it makes you feel any better, not much has really changed as far as the site goes and what takes place within. You just have to play DF to have access to it.

But anyways, it was good to see you again Pengy. If you ever have the urge to play Dead Frontier, be sure to look us up. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Pengy!

Just make an account, play it every so often, and ta-da! You haz access. I still have Tyrant Lizard hanging about, and can lend you my Raging Bull...
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:55 pm

It's a tempting offer...I might just start a new account if I decided to play though...

However playing the game while seeing people with gold membership/custom crap/infinite ammo kind of makes me not want to put time into the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corporation Overhaul   Umbrella Corporation Overhaul Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella Corporation Overhaul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next