Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of Hell Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of Hell   The Beginning of Hell EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Jason stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours.

This place is so dull, he thought to himself, All this talk about a war on the outside and here I am stuck in a loony bin missing all of the action..

Sighing he stood up slowly and walked to the corner of his room. Once there he slowly knelt to the ground fingering the tiles until his fingers met the correct tile. Grabbing it from its side he lifted it away from the level floor exposing a small compartment with a suicide note and a knife hidden in it.

"I've been hiding this forever", he said looking down at the note and grinning, "I guess everything has its use at one point in its life."

Standing up he skimmed over the message he had wrote two years ago in the belief if he ever lost his sanity he would not be able to compose such a masterpiece before finally ending his life.

"I was bored."

He grinned at the note which held only three words. The message the words conveyed to the reader were good enough for him however as he lacked the needed amount of compassion to write anything longer for a person who is payed every day to deliver his food with a fake smile and pretend that everything was alright.

Clinching the knife he walked to the window and peered passed the bars into the horizon. Everything out there seemed as if it had a purpose, as if it was designed for just this one moment for him to enjoy before he faded into the blackness of death.

"Goodbye," he said putting the knife to his neck.

Who did I say goodbye to, he thought to himself holding the knife to his neck, there is no one in the room yet I still said goodbye when I could have just killed myself silently. Was it that I wanted to hear my voice one more time? Am I that self absorbed? Ah.. I guess it doesn't much matter any-

BOOOOM!

The knife flew from his hand and he flew to the ground. Shards of glass and metal had sliced through his flesh scaring him over his entire body.

Slowly he opened his eyes looking down at the tiles his faced now laid upon.

They should really clean these tiles, he thought staring at the grime on them, their terribly dirty..

As he lay pondering about the tiles on the ground he slowly realized the smell of smoke and the sound of flame behind him. Curious he pressed against the ground pushing himself out of the puddle of blood he had been laying in.

As he turned around he was briefly surprised to see the open horizon was now his left wall. It came to him finally that the building had endured an explosion and he had survived it. This w as exciting to him as it meant escape from this dreadful place.

He reached down for the knife and began to walk to the opening in his room and glanced down at the paper that lay on his bed. He glared at it and swiftly reached into his bed stand pulling out a pencil and writing four more words onto it.

"But I'm not anymore."

He smiled as this held new truth in his life.

Well good friend, said a voice in his mind, it seems you've escaped this place alive after all.

"Agreed," said Jason.

Then it occurred to him.. THATS who he was talking to when he said goodbye. Now all thats left is to give him a name.

He looked at the burned bodies strewn on the ground and the fire burning around were the explosion had occurred to him that in the back of his head he found an odd pleasure in the havoc that had ensued the facility.

"I think I have just the name for you," said Jason clamping the knife in his mouth and beginning to scale down the building.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Hell   The Beginning of Hell EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:44 pm

The smell of fire, the flash of steel and the sound of screams caused Michael to not want to stand. The subway was more or less safe, but it was hard to tell. Michael lingered in the subway entrance for awhile.

"Are you sure it's safe?", Tuesday asked.

"Quiet Chica.", Michael said. "Miguel, grab something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Hell   The Beginning of Hell EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:24 pm

"I'm horny." Jegd declared to his small posse of surviving friends as he emerged from a destroyed pet store. Unfortunately, no adorable kittens had survived the blast, so he wouldn't be able to cuddle them or give them pettins. However, it had occurred to him during his search that he had not mated on someone in quite a while. "You're always horny." Rickhoff declared as he tinkered with a broken rifle he'd found earlier that day. "Yes, and that's why I'm the leader." Jegd replied, simulating a gangster nutsack-grab he'd seen on tv years before.

"I thought you were leader because you killed and raped our last one." Chided in Smiggle D, who had never been particularly quick to catch on to things. Jegd gave a hearty laugh, "No, that's why I get first pickins at dinner time, but my natural appeal as a leader stems from my insatiable lust." "Oh." Smiggle D said with his usual dumb expression.

"You shut up, fool!!!" Jegd shouted at Yeobar before he could say anything. Yeobar never got to say anything. Angrily, Jegd set to the task of finding something to clothe his nude self while Yeobar cried in silence. "Gather round, ya'll, as I have an important proclamation to proclamate!" Jegd announced loudly as he slipped one leg through a pair of purple boxers he found in his bag. "Go fuck yourself!" One of his men announced. "I will if you don't gather the fuck around right god damn now." Jegd warned as he put the other leg through the undergarment. His men quickly gathered around.

"I hunger for a human female, preferably with two breasts and no penis. Go forth into the wilderness and procure one for my amusement. The first one to do so gets a prize. Your gracious leader decrees it." said Jegd as he donned his favorite pirate hat. The crowd failed to stir. "Well, get cracking! We haven't got all day, and I don't want to have to use one of your sleeping bags as a jerk-rag." At that, the crowd began to slowly and angrily scatter. "Oh yeah!" Jegd said as he combed his testicle hair, "The first one to complete this sacred mission gets a look at my cock!" Unfortunately this did nothing to increase the speed of his questing cohorts, which came as a surprise to Jegd.

Once everyone was gone, he had a little alone time, making sure to use Yeobar's sleeping bag as his jerk-rag. Somewhat drained, he fell over and passed out for what would prove to be a rather unusual sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Hell   The Beginning of Hell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Jason wiped the dried blood off of him after he awoke from his slumber. Not to long after the descent he had grown tired and decided to rest under part of the building that was not consumed in flames.

"I guess I have no need for this," he said looking at the tattered hospital-like robe they made him wear in the asylum, "Time to find some new clothes."

Scouring about he searched for any clothing that might be more suitable for him to survive in. While searching through the dead bodies he heard a running motor in the distance that sounded like a motorcycle. Turning towards the sound he noticed a motorcycle coming towards his location, possibly trying to search for survivors.

I should probobly ask him if he knows were a clothing store or something of the like is, though Jason to himself watching the motorcycle draw nearer, maybe he can.. No...

Jason fell limp to the ground laying among the dead bodies, he attempted to pull himself up but it was if another force currently held possession of his body.

"Why?" murmured Jason trying to fight, "He could help."

"He will help us," said the voice.

The motorcyclist drew near and it was now that Jason could see two people that were on the bike.

"I guess I was hallucinating," said the man who had been riding the bike, "I could have sworn I saw a man.."

"Lets just get going," said the woman behind him, "I don't like it near this Insane Asylum."

"Scared of a few crazies?" said the man smiling and putting on his helmet.

It was then once they had turned around that Jason's body leaped up gripping the knife in his hand and charging the two.

The man went down first with a cut to the throat. This act however caught the attention of the girl who screamed in panic at watching her companion die in front of her.

Havoc was careful to turn the body over to make sure the blood did not get on the black jacket. After positioning it careful he stood back up and smiled at the woman.

His eye twitched and a smile rose upon his face.

"I believe I'll have fun with you," he said wiping the blood from the knife.

--------
Later
--------

The wind felt good in Havoc's face as he rode on the motorcycle.

How could you kill the guy like that without even asking for help first?

Your worried about the man? Did you see what I did to the woman?

Havoc laughed maniacally.

Your sick..

Ah.. but there is so much more to come! I have control of us now and what I say goes!

The conversation was ended when Havoc noticed a group of men who were dragging a protesting woman towards the city.

"My kind of people," he said grinning.

Lacking anything more important to do Havoc got off of his bike and fallowed the group.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Hell   The Beginning of Hell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:10 pm

Michael and his two siblings moved around the city, escaping their desolate bomb shelter. Tuesday, or Chica as Michael called her, was scrawny at best but could easily escape most encounters. Miguel, was a bulky man hulk.

Michael was somewhere in between. Not great, but can hold his own in a fight.

And Michael with his knife and Miguel with his bat, scouted the city in search of supplies.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Hell   The Beginning of Hell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Zak rocked back and fourth slightly in his drop pod as he prepped his it for its plunge to Terra; probably the last time he would. The EMP from the warheads had fried everything, even the things that floated in space.
He was actually leaving a man behind, to launch, someone had to engage a manual drop from the control room, which dropped all the pods a once, with no way to delay it; sorta a design flaw, but then, the pod was meant to be engaged from land based control station.

"Ricky, you ready" He said.

"Yeah, I'm at the controls now, ready when you are"
Zak heard a little bit of anxiety in Ricky's voice; most people would not have picked up on it but Zak had been Ricky's CO for almost 4 years.

"Ricky, I will move heaven and earth to get you off this station as soon as I can"

"Well you better hurry, with only emergency thrusters, this hunk of junk will fall like a rock in 6 months."

"I will, EVERY ONE PREPPED IN READY, we drop now, hit it Ricky."

Zak was then treated to several G's of force as he and his squad of 25 men dropped.

Last edited by Z 1 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Hell   The Beginning of Hell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Jegd was rather much enjoying the gigantic pile of ice cream he'd been eating on for the past twenty minutes. "Icecreamland, huh?" He asked himself with a mouth full of rocky-road. "Aptly named." he remarked, noticing the similar icy piles that dotted the rainbow meadow he was in. "Agreed." The giant purple stick-figure man said as he had sex with Jegd's mound of ice cream.

"Oi, this is my dream. You get the fuck out of it." Jegd demanded, drawing his knife, which he used to stab the stickman in his skull. "Nay, it'll have no affect on the likes of me." The stick figure announced in an annoyed voice, pulling the blade from his lobe and eating it. "And why not?" Jegd demanded, eager to return to his delicious frozen treat. "Because I have no salamanders in my anus, nor do you possess the intellect to make it so." the stick figure replied, never ceasing in his rhythmic fornication upon the frigid cream.

"Then all hope is lost." Jegd sighed as a tear emerged from his eye. "But worry not." The stickman replied before the disheartened lad could burst into tears, "For that is unimportant, and we've more important matters to attend to."

"Does it involve having sex on females?" Jegd asked, perking up immediately; he always liked the dreams where he had sex on females. "I'm afraid not," the stickman replied, "for I have only six testicles." This news did not make Jegd happy at all, as was evident in his drawing of and utilization of a second knife in the stabbing of the stickman's skull. "Do that once more and I shall remove most of your livers." The fornicating stickman growled, pulling the weapon out of his scalp and turning it to dust with the power of his mind.

"So what is our goal? Why am I here? Pray good sir, tell me quickly and truly!" Jegd pleaded, fearing that he would soon run out of knives and livers. "A personal truth. You were supposed to learn one, but it would seem that we've run out of time." The sexual stickman answered in an apologetic tone.

"What? why?!" Jegd demanded, drawing a tomahawk and chainsaw. "Because!" growled the stickman, which slowly seemed to be turning red "All of this creamophilia has stimulated my groin-pole, therefore I must relinquish my pitiful hold on this reality to the primal lusts of man."

Jegd gasped in shock, "But please, good stickman! Tell me your name before you go!"

"I have no name!" The stick person replied, his humpings becoming more erratic, "I am the symbol of your insatiable lust. Use me wisely. We shall meet agaaaaaAAAAAAAAINNNN!!"

And with that, a blinding white light erupted from the stickman's crotch, consuming Jegd, nay, the entire world.

- - - -

"Buh... Buh-wha??" Jegd mumbled in a slobbery fit as he struggled to sit upright. He had the sneaking suspicion he'd just been violated and traumatized, but he couldn't seem to remember what he'd just dreamed.

The light stung at his eyes, or what remained of the light, anyway. Eventually, Jegd realized that light was the waning glow of the setting sun.

"Night time..." Jegd said to himself, a sly smile spreading across his chin. "Time to get dressed.

- - - -

Emerging from his dressing stall clothed in his favorite tuxedo and sunglasses(Which were completely useless considering the time of day), Jegd thought he could see people emerging from the woods.

"Good." Jegd said aloud, "They've brought me a female to mate upon. I must make arrangements to show them my cock."

And so, he boldly sauntered forward to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Hell   The Beginning of Hell EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:52 pm

"Chica, keep up.", Michael whispered. Miguel said nothing, as always.

"I can't move as fast as you guys. Slow down.” Tuesday replied sharply.

They were moving through a building of sorts, abandoned long ago. Michael led the front, while Miguel searched rooms. Tuesday examined what Michael and Miguel found, and determined if it went into her backpack.

“Hey, Mig found a gun. Looks weird though.”, Tuesday said.

“It’s a flare gun. There were two in the bunker, but I didn’t want to bring them.”, Michael replied.

Tuesday looked it over before tossing it. The gun echoed as it went off, breaking a window and lighting up the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Hell   The Beginning of Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Hell
Page 1 of 1