Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 am

And so it begins...

Steve heads home after a tiring live house his band performed. He decided to use the pedestrian bridge to get home faster. Sipping the rest of his beer he got from the live gig, he leans on the dirty railing. From the bridge, he looked over to the street. As he gazes over to the far end of the road, he saw people running, screaming. Before he can figure out what was the commotion all about. He heard a woman scream in the other side of the bridge. Curious, he ran over to where she was.

Blood covered the woman, she was being eaten alive by some bloody guy. Her body twitched as the man bite chunks of her neck. She was dead. After seeing the unbelievable ordeal, his instincts told him to run. Steve turned around and began to ran.

Running to the other side of the bridge, he quickly spotted a group of bloody disfigured people walking up the stairs. Thinking of how he can get out of this bridge, someone tugged him from behind. It was the bloody man earlier. He began to panic and hit the guy on the head with the beer bottle. The guy let go and wobbled backwards.

Seeing that this is the chance for him to escape. He looked towards the stairway. It was already blocked by those things. Knowing that his one way of escape is already gone. He hurriedly jumped over the railing and out the bridge. Hoping the fall wont break his leg, he was quickly greeted by the roof of a car. Amazed by his luck. He quickly got down from the car. Without any idea where to go he just ran to the opposite side of the road.

What will you do...?
- Search for a usable vehicle.
- Pry open a manhole and slip into the sewers.
- Run into a building.
- Head left.
- Head right.
- Search for a tier 1 weapon.
- Search for a tier 2 weapon.
- Search for a tier 3 weapon.
- Search for a tier 4 weapon.
- Search for a tier 5 weapon.
- Search for anything that might be of use.

:Hp4:

Inventory...
- Electric guitar (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-

Last edited by Trigger on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 am

Search for a usable vehicle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:18 am

I immediately rushed to the nearest vehicle, but found it to be locked. "Hope you had insurance." I whispered as I locked my palms together, and busted out the window with a sharp blow from my elbow.

Yanking the door open, I plopped down in the driver's seat, only to notice a group of people shambling toward me in the rear-view mirror.

Cursing under my breath, I quickly went to work hot-wiring the vehicle. In a matter of seconds, the car sputtered to life. Thank you internet, and your infinite knowledge.

What will you do...?
- Take off down the road.
- Turn around and drive the other way.
- Turn around and run those guys over!
- Get out of the car.
- Search for a tier 1 weapon.
- Search for a tier 2 weapon.
- Search for a tier 3 weapon.
- Search for a tier 4 weapon.
- Search for a tier 5 weapon.
- Search for anything that might be of use.

Inventory...
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:32 am

- Take off down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:11 am

Putting the pedal to the metal, I took off quick as a flash, just as the grasping hands of the presumably undead began getting too close for comfort. Barreling down a surprisingly empty street, it came to my attention that there wasn't another living soul anywhere around. That's when I felt the cold hand around my neck.

Twisting in my seat, I came face to face with the hungry, rotted owner of the car I'd just stolen.

Fuck my life.

What will you do...?
- Try to wrestle it out of the backseat and throw it out the door.
- Try to wrestle with it and snap it's neck.
- Get out of there! Tuck and roll!
- Ignore it. It's a figment of your imagination.
- Slam on the breaks! Throw it off balance!
- Jab it in the eye with the cigarette lighter.
- Punch it off of you, step on the breaks, and get out of the car as fast as you can.

Inventory...
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 am

- Punch it off of you, step on the breaks, and get out of the car as fast as you can.

logically yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:41 pm

"Get! The! Fuck! Off!" I shouted in between punches to freaky dude's eyehole. It didn't work much, though. This bastard felt no pain, and had a death-grip on my neck. Losing confidence in my plan, I pressed on the gas with my foot as I took my other arm off the wheel to better grapple with the beast.

In moments, the car came to a stop, at which point I moved my left arm to open the door. And that's when he struck, lunging forward with all of his strength. With a single arm, (Which was highly restricted in movement-range due to the backseat) I was unable to prevent a chunk of my neck from getting ripped the fuck out.

Shouting in pain, I wrenched in the opposite direction, barely releasing myself from his grip, only to fall on my ass outside of the car. Looking up, I found that I was surrounded by several dozen more people, all of whom looked highly deranged.

My chances were looking grimmer by the minute.

What will you do...?
- Get on top of the car and try to fend them off!
- Make a run for it! Forward!
- Make a run for it! The other way!
- Make a run for it! Toward one of the houses nearby!
- Aim for the head.
- Aim for the arm.
- Aim for the torso.
- Aim for the leg.

:Hp3:

Inventory...
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:33 am

- Make a run for it! Towards one of the houses nearby!

i'm gonna die, im gonna die...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 am

Grabbing my guitar, I made a mad dash for one of the houses. I managed to force my way past a few of them, but I soon found myself in the grasp of a particularly large assailant.

I was down in seconds, and having more chunks ripped out of me.

Teeth hurt.

What will you do...?
- Wrestle him off of you and keep running!
- Try to choke him, or break his neck!
- Pretend you aren't there.

:Hp2:

Inventory...
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:20 am

- Try to choke him, or break his neck!

WAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:15 pm

"WAAAAAAAAA!" I shouted, as I threw all of my weight against my attacker. Within seconds, I had his head in my grip, and was twisting as hard as I could. With a sickening crunch, and an equally sickening snap, followed by the shearing noise of parting sinew, his head came off.

Victorious, I threw the smelly, rotting skull at the nearest attacker... Who happened to be rather near indeed. There was nothing I could do but scream in pain as he latched onto me and ripped another chunk out of my throat.

My vision went red, and my heart felt as if it might explode.

What will you do...?
- Try to choke him, or break his neck! (Again)
- Pretend you aren't there.
- Pray.

:Hp1:

Inventory...
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:07 am

LA VENDETTA!!
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:47 pm

With the last bit of strength I had, I violently threw the zombie off of me and stumbled forward. Unfortunately, that stumble was all it took. I had lost too much blood.

As everything began to go black, I thought I could hear gunshots.

I woke up in a daze, staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling. Instinctively, my arm went to my ruined neck and shoulder, both of which I found to be wrapped in gauze. My guitar was nowhere to be seen.

"Sorry, but it was the best I could do to stop the bleeding. I'm no medic." Came a voice from the back of the room. "Who's there?!" I shouted, sitting bolt upright. Pain ensued.

"Simmer down there, stranger. You want a beer?" Asked the owner of the voice, who I discovered to be a fat old man with an unkempt beard.

What will you do...?
- Ask what happened.
- Ask for something stronger than beer.
- Attack!
- Get up and leave.

Inventory...
-
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:49 am

- Ask what happened.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 pm

after twelve minutes of awkward beer-filled silence, I finally asked, "So uh, what happened?"

"Iunno." Was all he said. He took a sip.

"You 'unno? You were there, weren't you?" I continued, squinting my eyes suspiciously. He took another sip, then crushed the empty can with his fist and threw it over his back. "Town's gone to shit." he said, "Folks eatin' other folks."

I started to say something else, but all that came out was confusion, "Come again?"

He ignored my question. "They almost gotchee out there. Yer mighty lucky I used to be a sniper."

I ignored his statement. "Wait, what? Some sort of cannibalistic riot? Explain."

In response, he pulled out a remoted and pressed a button. I heard the telltale blink of a television turning on. Turning around, I saw one of those old tvs with the knobs you used to change channels. I was surprised it even had a remote. From the look of things, we were watching the news.

"City in Crisis" said the headline, and the red-headed reporter chick stood in front of it. "Complete chaos has enveloped the once-peaceful town of Raccoon City..." She declared, in an authorative voice. A sharp spasm of pain in my neck caused me to lose focus for a moment"... A series of deadly riots that have claimed four thousand lives at the least. It is un-"

That's when the old man turned the tv off. "Town's gone to shit." he said again. At some point, he'd gotten another beer.

He took a sip.

What will you do...?
- Ask what to do now.
- Ask for some sort of weapon.
- Inquire about the old man.
- Attack!
- Get up and leave.

Inventory...
-
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:52 pm

- Ask what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:20 pm

"Iunno."
He took another sip.

What will you do...?
- Ask if he has an idea
- Ask for some sort of weapon.
- Attack!
- Get up and leave.

Inventory...
-
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)   Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude) Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Nine : Steve Rapshody (Claude)
Page 1 of 1