Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Green LA Frustration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Green LA Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 pm

got my first green longarm (lvl2) got it to the point where it almost died cause i couldnt escape wat so ever and he kills me fuckinggreenlongarmzedfuckingwhore!!!!!!! raaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! did i mention i was in a room that was prolly 10X10?
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:01 pm

HahhahahahahahhahaahahahHahaHaaaAgaga. sorry. if i were in your situation, i would be pissed. Or if i got another pen knife if i killed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 pm

lol.

Killed some random muscle green today on the southeasternmost part of the map, but I only got a nail bat. I was displeased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 pm

i almost had him dead according to what wesk says how long it takes, i used 271 .32mm rounds to get it sprinting full speed and then i die FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Greens are rarely worth it. I dislike them severely.

Except when I'm seriously grinding. Then I like the aggro boost.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:00 am

Muscle Green + Fat Green Territory + Chef Knife = Fffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:37 am

hm.

very informative
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:35 am

so their not worth the fight? unless wanting an aggro boost i assume, lol.

Last edited by Leon S. Kennedy on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BLAH!)
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Leon S. Kennedy wrote:
so their not worth the fight? unless wanting an aggro boost i assume, lol.

If you're able to easily kill them, it's worth it because it doesn't take you that long and you have a small chance of getting something cool.

If you're feeling up for a challenge, it's alright as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 pm

well thank's for the input guys, btw i went quite deep into DF last night, idk where excatly but it had to be bout 3/4's the way to the middle cause i was running like a scared little girl from 1 red and like 2fats and 2 fast sob's and i actually got home safe which amazed me, and i came back to the outpost with a green sports armour. $200's worth of 9mm ammo 350 some dollars of .357, 1k cash. man that was hell trying to get back with a horde of 50 or so zeds behind me with like exxageration btw..95% aggro on all my weapons. idk if each weapon has a seperate aggro amount but each weapon brought more and more zeds by the minute, fucking crazy dudes, can't believe i made it back. =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Also, the fact that they give a huge amount of Experience....

>.>
<.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:16 pm

yea took like around 200-300 .32 rounds to even get him fully sprinting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 pm

ZOMFG you wouldn't believe what just happened. I got into a tussle with a green zed and i killed him at the EXACT same time he killed me!. haha and i still got exp, and cool thing is the exp from the zed wasn't taken away either.

Last edited by Leon S. Kennedy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rofl spelling error =P)
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 pm

saiga-20, FN FAL, 2 LR8's. so far thats the useful stuff i've gotten off of just muscle greens. fat greens seem to yield me many shovel for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:29 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green LA Frustration   Green LA Frustration Empty

Back to top Go down

Green LA Frustration
Page 1 of 1