Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!) Empty
PostSubject: Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!)   Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 pm

That's pretty much it. Killed a Green Fatty in under 15 seconds. No video, unfortunately. The reason it was so short was because it didn't have much of a horde with it, but I got a 0/4/0 Washington 870. I guess it's not horrible..

Last edited by Albert Wesker on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!)   Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Video of the second Green Fatty. Loot was a Stell Aug. >.<
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!)   Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Third Green Fatty! It was in the room directly next to the one I was in in the video above.

Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!)   Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:10 pm

oh yeah Desert Camo Flak Jacket.

Sadly, that beats some of the loot I get off of GLA's. Fuck, I looted a Lock 25 off of a GLA the other day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!)   Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 am

I killed a GLA two days ago and got a 0/3/3 Sledge Hammer, sold it for 60k in a few hours. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!)   Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:12 pm

I have not killed anything worth while since I got lucky on a green fatty and had no other zombies spawning. Not to mention I trapped him where he couldn't hit me but I could hit him....

But anyways, cool Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!)   Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Green fatty: Under 15 seconds (Second Fatty comes with video!)
Page 1 of 1