Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

5 Seconds From Death By Boredom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

5 Seconds From Death By Boredom Empty
PostSubject: 5 Seconds From Death By Boredom   5 Seconds From Death By Boredom EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 am

These exams are just killing me down where I live its now boiling and the rooms the exams are in is poorly ventilated so we all get cooked for every exam most of which are 2 hours +. Most of my spare time outside of them is then spent being forced to revise and in order to keep in touch with mates those precious few moments I can find to actually do what I want have to be split between either going out to meet with someone else who has free time (basically never) or going on the xbox not to play games (theres barely enough time I have free if I choose not to go out to even get a game of Call of Duty in) but to chat with two mates from Blackpool....I miss dead frontier so much and the only thing even related to it that I can get done is coming on here to see what you guys have been up to.

I swear in the four days between the end of my exams and my birthday all i'll be doing is either being out and getting hammered to forget these pissy times or at home playing dead frontier....really really badly just as usually ugh that humor was completely empty I can't find it in me to see the funny side of anything at the moment...Sad
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: 5 Seconds From Death By Boredom   5 Seconds From Death By Boredom EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 am

I'd offer advice, but I can't seem to summon any helpful memories. I spent most of my high school career drunk. My stellar grades were the result of evil magics.

Might I recommend you some satanic literature?
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: 5 Seconds From Death By Boredom   5 Seconds From Death By Boredom EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:30 am

I think I may have read all of that even the satanic bible. Good read I suggest it to anyone. And don't worry about me i'm sure i'll be alright even if it means just taking a day off to go on a good old fashioned killing spree.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: 5 Seconds From Death By Boredom   5 Seconds From Death By Boredom EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 pm

ah my exams were fun

i never revised kinda fucked me over a bit though

but i only had to do the core subjects maths, English and science

so i only had a few test normally and they were all quite early on so i had bout 1 a day and once i did that i went into town or home quite fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Seconds From Death By Boredom   5 Seconds From Death By Boredom Empty

Back to top Go down

5 Seconds From Death By Boredom
Page 1 of 1