Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?

Go down 
+3
Konstantine
Uvana
Trig
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? Empty
PostSubject: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm

I have noticed a lot of people bashing various belief systems of some religions and calling them things such as idiotic retards and so forth.

Is it the feeling of security you get among peers who have become faithless based upon their own belief systems just like you have that creates an environment were you can make fun of those whom you feel are idiotic in comparison to you because they stick with the religion they were born?

I am in no way saying we have to accept their beliefs but we can honor their decisions all the same. Most of you would take offense if I said something along the lines of "niggers are a failure of a race we could do without. We might as well just nuke africa.." or "gays should be slaughtered like the jews because their equally useless to society" (I do not mean these things I am just using them as examples..).

For those of you not catching my drift I believe religion should be treated with the same respect as race and life choices. Not make fun of it because we do not agree with it. So if we can all treat religion with respect I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Well, most religions have it written in whatever holy books they have that other religions are wrong. They believe in the 'ignorance' policy.

Get an idea
Ignore contradicting evidence
Hold idea forever
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:39 pm

I have no problem with religion.

However, the elitist, religious nuts tend to piss me off.

Unfortunately, elitist, relgious nuts are the only type of religious folks you'll find around here.

I try to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:47 pm

That's exactly my stance.

I don't care what your religion is, you can believe in whatever you want. I won't think of you any higher or lower because of what you believe in. Just don't be a stupid elitist idiot that thinks that everyone's going to hell and constantly remind everyone in the area. Don't be an atheist moron who's telling everyone their wrong, making fun of religion for an hour long rant until everyone just wants to punch you in the face for being a dickweed.

Basically, keep your opinions about religion/race/lifestyle to yourself. I'm fine with talking a little about it, but as soon as you start pushing it upon me or bashing it completely, I'm done talking.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Jarki wrote:

I don't care what your religion is, you can believe in whatever you want. I won't think of you any higher or lower because of what you believe in. Just don't be a stupid elitist idiot that thinks that everyone's going to hell and constantly remind everyone in the area. Don't be an atheist moron who's telling everyone their wrong, making fun of religion for an hour long rant until everyone just wants to punch you in the face for being a dickweed.

Basically, keep your opinions about religion/race/lifestyle to yourself. I'm fine with talking a little about it, but as soon as you start pushing it upon me or bashing it completely, I'm done talking.

<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Trigger wrote:
Jarki wrote:

<3

*pulls a knife*

My/Konny's Jarki. Back off.

Tongue
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Jarki wrote:

<3

*pulls a knife*

Tongue

You share! D=<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Trigger wrote:
Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Jarki wrote:

<3

*pulls a knife*

Tongue

You share! D=<

I am! With Konny!

*waves knife at Trigger*
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Dun cut me up and share me D:
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Jarki wrote:

<3

*pulls a knife*

Tongue

You share! D=<

I am! With Konny!

*waves knife at Trigger*

Takes knife, and cuddles the Jarkwee
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Trigger wrote:
Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Jarki wrote:

<3

*pulls a knife*

Tongue

You share! D=<

I am! With Konny!

*waves knife at Trigger*

I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Trigger wrote:
Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Jarki wrote:

<3

*pulls a knife*

Tongue

You share! D=<

I am! With Konny!

*waves knife at Trigger*

*scratches Trigger with claws*
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Konstantine wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Annette wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Jarki wrote:

<3

*pulls a knife*

Tongue

You share! D=<

I am! With Konny!

*waves knife at Trigger*

I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL?!

*Weeps*

YOU LEFT ME!! For nearly a year! D'=

*Punts Jen into the superchasm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? 814427 Jarki~
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:44 pm

x3

<333
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:54 pm

You people are f*cking weird...

*cuddles his coffee maker*
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? Crying

How could you do this to me?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 pm

I still haven't forgiven you for giving me that STD.

I just wish the doctors could identify what the hell it is.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Rub some coffee grounds on it. It should help.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:25 pm

That didn't help at all! In fact, I think it just spread to my thighs! D=
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 pm

IT WILL CONSUME YOU.

YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 pm

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm

ONE OF YOU.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 pm

*Cries as his whole body is consumed in purple sores.*
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

u like tottaly fucked now trigger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?   Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just because you disagree with an idea means you can make fun of it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next