Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet Empty
PostSubject: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:03 pm

1. Byond-Space Station 13

In the game Space Station 13, you are a member on a space station tasked with a random duty and given the objective of doing your job to the fullest. Medics dissect bodies, although they are more often than not still alive. The Security makes the Rodney King beating look pitiful. The Captain often betrays the whole station, and more often than not the Clown or the Janitor goes down with the ship.

I am a lowly homicidal maniac, and I am playing in a super mode made by the admin of the game. He wants to create a new station, and I am tasked with destroying the current one. I play around, experimenting different combinations until I get the formula just right.

I am finally told that the other space station is ready, and that I will be missed. In order to build the other station they used all the space suits. I am to die, only to be reborn anew in the other station. (Yay unlimited respawn!)

I line up a few canisters of highly explosive material and start a leak. I also turn on all the oxygen canisters until the windows start to crack. I make the bomb, fill it with super heated plasma, and set the timer for 5 minutes.

About 3 minutes into the timer, I find a monkey wearing a gas mask. The monkey was an experiment I lost earlier. So, to my immense satisfaction, I stuff the bomb into a backpack, and give it to the monkey. I find the emergency air lock, where I tested my earlier bombs. I push a locker in, set the timer to shoot the lock for 10 seconds, and get in the locker and weld myself in.

The station freezes for a minute. When things finally start moving again, I find myself halfway across the galaxy, shooting faster than a shooting star and everyone is cursing at me. Not only did I destroy the station I was on, I killed everyone on the entire map.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:10 pm

2. WarRock

I had a 4 man team of our 8(8 on the other side as well).

There was a medic, an engineer, a soldier, and a sniper. I was the medic.

Well, we all got banned from the server for this, and I will explain exactly how.

I crouched down, the sniper jumped on me, and we both jumped together, launching the sniper onto a nearby jet. The engineer took off and flew as slow as he could, while the sniper shot people down by the dozens.

The soldier and I said a number and a time limit. ‘1 25’ meant Point 1, snipe for 25 seconds. It was a slaughter. Once the area was cleared the soldier and I moved in, going slowly. Normally I went first, as I was typically bait. The soldier was one of those knife people, and he was amazing with it.

The engineer was able to do incredible spins, and catch the sniper no matter how high he was. The guy was an admin or a mod of some sort, and he knew the exact angle of how to catch the sniper without hurting him. It was hilarious, how he would pull back, let the sniper free fall and shoot down two other jets that tried to kill him. He would catch the sniper, and things
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 pm

3. Byond-Dungeon Master

I join the game early on Saturday and play it all through until Sunday night, where my master plan flourishes. You start the game with 3 people, 1 girl and 2 guys. Well, I made the girl my queen and the two guys are the fisher and the blacksmith. The queen cannot die, so I reproduce them as fast and as many times as I can.

Eventually I got around 500 people, each a terrific fighter. And then I swarm. I give no warning, invading the little village that lived near me, that had been killing and stealing children from me for in game days. I pretended I was weak, and I let him. I saw everything with those spies, and eventually I found the lair of his king, a vampire lord.

But I’m not done talking about how I raided his village. I swarm, tearing his entire village to the ground. If a person dies and is not buried, they become a zombie. I left him a few people to rebuild, but I let his village become infested with zombies.

I then charged down his king, who tried to infect my queen or invoke sympathy in me by having my own people face me. I showed no mercy. I ripped off the vampire’s head and placed in on a mace, which I used until my army all died.

I left the underground lair, to find an army of dwarves, spiders, humans, and demons. Someone even tried to fight as a gargoyle, but the gargoyle is bugged and is said that it can’t die. I proved them wrong. I held my queen back, and let the 400 or so men that I had left fight them off. People fell by the dozens, but since noone was buried zombies attacked.

Eventually, I let my queen was bitten by a spider and poisoned, but not before she personally assisted in killing the remainder of the attacking army.

I wiped out everyone, but I wanted more. I invaded Hell, where I captured a few demons, went back out and captured a dozen or so zombies of various races, and enslaved the world until the game reset.

Last edited by Pest02 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:41 pm

4. Resident Evil: Outbreak

I join an online game as Yoko, and we start in Below Freezing Point. The people in this game either don’t know how to survive, or didn’t want to. I fortunately, ran as fast as I could away, and got some epic items like the magnum, but not before seeing someone be pushed into a rampaging hunter. That’s how Mark died.

I turned a corner and was about to run up another flight of stairs, but I saw the door slowly opening and slammed it shut. I heard David shout in pain, and then bullets start striking the door. David finally busts through the door, knocking me down. Alyssa runs into the room. I see a battle rage, until Alyssa eventually gets knifed and falls down wounded, and David runs off.

I help Alyssa to her feet, and give her a herb to help herself. She thanks me, pulls out a gun and charges after David. I follow at a brisk pace, secretly waiting to use the magnum.

When we see David again, he is being attacked by a G-mutant. David not only has to fight the monster, but Alyssa. Luckily for him he has a shotgun, and Alyssa dies easily. Unluckily for him, I have a magnum and I nail both him and the G-mutant to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:42 pm

5. Killzone

It all started with one grenade. There is a subway level, where the ISAF base has a main entrance, and a side entrance with a staircase. The entire Hellghast army charges through the side passage down the first flight...and are surprised when they all die.

My grenade kills 16 people at once.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Killzone is a fun game...I've never played the other 4.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Penguin Hunter wrote:

Never... Played... Outbreak!?

I consider the 2 Outbreak games the best of the non main story additions to the RE universe. Such as Dead Aim, and Survivor, and even Gaiden for the GBA which was awesome.

You seriously need to play both the Outbreaks.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Phoebe wrote:
Penguin Hunter wrote:

Never... Played... Outbreak!?

I consider the 2 Outbreak games the best of the non main story additions to the RE universe. Such as Dead Aim, and Survivor, and even Gaiden for the GBA which was awesome.

You seriously need to play both the Outbreaks.

No. I've played the first outbreak, just not online as I'm assuming Pest was doing.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 am

Penguin Hunter wrote:

yeah
Killzone is fun
but it's just a bunch of clichés
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet   Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet Empty

Back to top Go down

Pest's 5 Most Epic Moments on the Internet
Page 1 of 1