Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Trigger and Pengy

Go down 
+4
W. Birkin
Uvana
Pest02
Synyster Gates
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm

If you are not Trigger or Pengy, you probably do not know nor care about this.

Trigger and Pengy 100116185411
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:22 pm

You got the Agility skill cape? That's.....not amazing at all. You wasted time.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Not amazing at all!? It's the fourth most uncommon skillcape in the game! It's widely known for the dedication required to 99 it! I'm part of an elite squad of 4547 people who actually own this cape, in the past 8 and a half years!!!

I'm extremely ecstatic about this accomplishment. One day I'll have 99 Runecrafting, the hardest skill to 99, and that'll be a bigger accomplishment than Agility.

But seriously. 4547 people over 8 and a half years! I was number 4548 to get 99 Agility. That itself is an accomplishment.

I'm sure Trigger and Pengy will care a little bit. That's why I said if you are not Trigger or Pengy, you probably do not know nor care about this.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:10 am

I saw the title. I thought of humourous yaoi. I was met with some pointless Runescape screeny.

I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:49 am

Congrats on the 99 skill cape Phoebe!
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 am

Holy shit Syn!! Are you serious!?!

Congratulations, seriously. That's amazing. Dig you get that faster than you got Woodcutting?
Btw, go for Slayer next.

@ RS Haters: You guys suck. Syn just won your internets from you.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:06 am

Thats like winning an achievement on Xbox that only gives you 5 points. It's sort of cool, but pointless.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:13 pm

I did indeed get Agility faster than Wc, in terms of months. However I usually spent 4 hours a day on Wc, and for Agility I spent 15 hour days usually.

I seriously no lifed it. I'm disappointed in myself, a little. I'm like one of the WoW nerds.

Anyway, Slayer is an extremely hard skill to get to 99, due to the amount of combat level required at later levels. Most people on RS get 99 str first, but not me, making Slayer considerably harder to 99 for me personally.

In exchange, I was thinking of Construction as my next difficult skillcape, but before that I want to perhaps get Hunter or Smithing. Or Thieving... Seriously though I don't want to restrict myself down to another 99 skill already. After these months of Agility training, I want to do something else in RS before I commit to a goal that will take months.

Pest02 wrote:
Thats like winning an achievement on Xbox that only gives you 5 points. It's sort of cool, but pointless.

That'd be an accurate analogy, if the achievement was extremely difficult and less than 5000 people actually achieved it. In defense of Runescape and games everywhere, though... EVERYTHING you do in online games is cool but pointless. My 99 Agility did not bring me closer to a Doctorate, nor did it make me regen energy faster in real life. It in fact did the exact opposite.

Still though, it's bragging rights, and also the emote lets me jump up and down on poles that magically appear out of the ground.

Those aren't just poles. Those are Powerpoles. I went there.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Took you long enough. I told you to have it by my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 pm

I wish I had your dedication, I just can't commit to long and boring goals in RS.

Also, why do both you and Trigger always play in LQ? It makes me vomit unhappiness.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Lawl, I wasn't hating on RS, I was hating on the fact it wasn't what I expected!

I hate RS, but it doesn't change the fact that it was hard to get. I can recognize that.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Psh. If I tried I could've had it in half that time.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm

I play in High Quality with almost all the graphic options turned to max. You can tell from the picture it's high quality because of the sticks and shrubbery on the ground. I do however have ground textures turned off, it made finding the stick in the Canifis course a bit easier, and I never bother to turned them back on.

Never mind, I do have ground textures turned on. Maybe the picture is just low quality.

It's a screenie, after all.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:23 pm

That picture made my eyes bleed.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Trust me, it made me bleed too. I'm pretty sure I've gotten a bit blinder than I was when I started Agility training.

But in order to not disappoint Jarki again, here's something to really make your eyes bleed.

Trigger and Pengy Deathnoteyaoi

Yaoi. Ruining Death Note and other cool anime since it was created.

Last edited by Phoebe on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Oh, thats alright then.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:15 pm

x3

<3 Syn
Back to top Go down

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

~<3 <3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:32 am

Can you find any Supernatural Yaoi? Jen loves that show. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Agility has long helped adventurers excel in other skills in subtle ways – e.g. letting them run for longer while crafting runes or letting them take shortcuts to get to resources faster. Today, Agility steps up in its role as a support skill in a more direct way.

Adventurers keen on Fishing will be interested to know that a high Agility level now gives them a small chance to catch two tuna, swordfish or even sharks in one go. There’s no additional experience when this occurs, but who could say no to a free shark or two?

Similarly, adventurers with high Agility and Thieving levels now stand a chance of pickpocketing double, triple or even quadruple the usual amount of loot from unsuspecting targets.

Finally, those with exceptionally high Hunter and Agility levels can now return to the butterflies they once lumbered after with their big clumsy nets and show the amateurs how it’s really done, by catching butterflies in the palm of their hands before releasing them (just to prove they didn’t smush them). Such a display of skill and finesse will be rewarded with a large dose of Hunter experience and a little extra Agility experience too.

Daaaaamn. Good timing there Syn.
Now I really want to raise my agility.

But first I need to have membership.

Oh, and catching butterflies in my gauntlets of death and than releasing them = badass
Back to top Go down

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 pm

I'd want to rip the wings off and eat one. Once RS has that, I'll find a way to play.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 am

most people dont realize that you can use captured butterflies on other people to increase their stats. so, you can feed butterflies to other people. that work?
Back to top Go down

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:29 pm

No. I'd want to rip one of of the air and eat it. Not be fed one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trigger and Pengy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trigger and Pengy   Trigger and Pengy Empty

Back to top Go down

Trigger and Pengy
Page 1 of 1