Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Gamer DNA - whats in your blood?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

Gamer DNA - whats in your blood? Empty
PostSubject: Gamer DNA - whats in your blood?   Gamer DNA - whats in your blood? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:04 pm

http://www.gamerdna.com/quizzes/

This site has alot of fun quizzes for gamers. I did the FPS Multiplayer Playstyle one and ere's what i got. Not surprised.

--------------------------------
"Always one step ahead of the game"
Description:

Forget the front line -- you're *behind* enemy lines... or perhaps lurking in the dark corners waiting to strike when least expected. Crafty, nimble, or just FAST, your place in a team is to be right where the enemy least suspects -- sneaking or scouting behind enemy lines. Sneaking up behind their commander or best warrior for a surprise kill at the most opportune moment or simply spreading chaos by distracting the enemy at just the right time.

Recon - 81%
Commander - 13%
Shock Trooper - 3%
Support - 3%

+FPS comment+
Yea thats me when the battle starts evryones rushing to find the first person they see and kill. Hear i'm the guy who looks for that 1 window or a spot between two cars people pass up as a possible hiding location. I Typically dont shoot the first person that i see either i examine their weapon. I try to go for the people rifles like myself or a heavy machinegun. Why was my perfectly good hiding spot on a shotgun guy 100 yards away. I remember 1 time at a firends i was playing CoD4:MF Cature the flag game and the map was in a city. Me and my friend knew of this alley that anyone trying to slip by would have to go through. He had a heavy machinegun i had a sniper rifle. He took up position in one window and i took another. While he distracted them with bullets I'd wait for them to peek out for a look and snipe them.
----------------------------------
My RTS player one

"Building and blowing stuff up is fun"
Description:

You have playful sense of curiosity. You often ignore the optimal strategy in favor of experimentation. Some times you might rush, other times you might build the ultimate turtle fortress, but always you have fun trying various unit combinations, strategies and tactics from subterfuge to zerg. You can't wait to find out what the ultimate weapon is at the top of every tech tree. Explosions are your friend. Really big explosions and funny outcomes are priceless.

Commander - 29%
Rusher - 29%
Turtle - 29%
Strategist - 13%

+RTS Comment+
Yea i'm an all arounder. In Starcraft i love to rush, in command & conquer i build up my supwer weapons. Its all about the game and whats available to me.

----------------------------------
My fighter one

It's hard to block what you can't see coming!"
Description:

You are a swift and agile fighter. You rely on your deftness to keep out of harm's way. You prefer to stun your opponent with your speed, and destroy them with a thousand tiny cuts... cuts so fast that they don't even know they've been hit.

2% Brute
56% Speed Demon
38% Tactician
5% loos cannon

+Fighter comment+
Ever play Dead or Alive games? I' the guy who always plays as Hyabusa and Ayane. Their attacks are technical as hell and quick. And at my prime i knew em all. With Hybusa i could pull off his 3 part counter where he throws them in the air, grabs them in midair, and spins em to ground about 90% of the time and basially take off more then half my opponettes health in 1 move. I think on dead or alive two i managed to get around 70 survival kills in a row one time with him.
---------------------------------
I liked claudes idea for comments so i did my own too Tongue

Last edited by Demon Eyes Kyo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Gamer DNA - whats in your blood?   Gamer DNA - whats in your blood? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:54 pm

FPS Player:

Commander: 64%
Recon: 14%
Shock Trooper: 16%
Support: 4%

The Commander motto:
"I love it when a plan comes together."
Description:
Ever the strategist and a consumate leader, you're the puppeteer behind the scenes, guiding your toy soldiers to victory.

-----------------------------------------------

RTS Player:

Strategist: 77%
Pusher: 19%
Commander: 2%
Turtle: 2%

The Strategist motto:
"Brains over bombs"
Description:
It's the "S" in RTS that fuels your enjoyment of this genre. You approach RTS as a thinker more than a doer, so you may not put much effort in "ubermicro." You see the big picture and conquer your opponents with well thought out strategies that unfold like clockwork in the battle around you. The defeated might think you are psychic, but your know your secret is game knowledge and knowing what the correct move is in any given situation.

-----------------------------------

the RTS quiz is me to a 't'.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Gamer DNA - whats in your blood?   Gamer DNA - whats in your blood? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 am

FPS -----------------------------------------

Recon - 64%
Commander - 16%
Shock Trooper - 16%
Support - 4%

"Always one step ahead of the game"
Description:

Forget the front line -- you're *behind* enemy lines... or perhaps lurking in the dark corners waiting to strike when least expected. Crafty, nimble, or just FAST, your place in a team is to be right where the enemy least suspects -- sneaking or scouting behind enemy lines. Sneaking up behind their commander or best warrior for a surprise kill at the most opportune moment or simply spreading chaos by distracting the enemy at just the right time.

--FPS Comment--
I'm a fucking mind reader. Every time my friends and I play, my score gap is roughly 30-40 points. Same with online. Wohoo... I hate grenades, it always gets me...

RTS-----------------------------------------

Strategist: 73%
Pusher: 18%
Commander: 8%
Turtle: 0%

The Rusher motto:
"It's over before it even started"

Description:
Whoever attacks fastest wins the most and you like winning the best. You have a strategy in mind when you enter a game and the "ubermicro" to make it happen. Just as fast, your can alter directions, form a different plan of attack and leave your opponent's head spinning. Keyboard shortcuts are your best friends. If you are an elite player, you also have the uncanny ability to predict what your opponent will try next and be ready to counteract before it even happens.

--RTS Comment--
I hate large maps. Rushin in is ineffective. But when I tried to slow it down a bit, like building 3 armies of mostly Taurens, few Spirit things that revives em and a Tauren Chieftain (Warcraft III). All fallen to prey by air units...daammmmn.........

Fighting Style----------------------------

6% Brute
54% Speed Demon
4% Tactician
36% loose cannon

The Speed Demon motto:
"It's hard to block what you can't see coming!"
Description:

You are a swift and agile fighter. You rely on your deftness to keep out of harm's way. You prefer to stun your opponent with your speed, and destroy them with a thousand tiny cuts... cuts so fast that they don't even know they've been hit.

---Fighting Comment---
Smash all buttons like crazy. My only tactic. I don't like memorizing combos since I really don't like playing fighting games. Yet I win most of the time....
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Gamer DNA - whats in your blood?   Gamer DNA - whats in your blood? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 pm

FPS RESULTS:
Recon

RESULTS BREAKDOWN: R.S.C.S.
Recon: 43%, Shock Trooper: 19%, Commander: 19%, Support: 19%

he Recon motto: "Always one step ahead of the game" Description: Forget the front line -- you're *behind* enemy lines... or perhaps lurking in the dark corners waiting to strike when least expected. Crafty, nimble, or just FAST, your place in a team is to be right where the enemy least suspects -- sneaking or scouting behind enemy lines. Sneaking up behind their commander or best warrior for a surprise kill at the most opportune moment or simply spreading chaos by distracting the enemy at just the right time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamer DNA - whats in your blood?   Gamer DNA - whats in your blood? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamer DNA - whats in your blood?
Page 1 of 1