Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Music Debates

Go down 
+9
Wesker
Austin Powers
Imp
Buckaroo Banzai
fatalitywolf
Trig
Lightning
Konstantine
Demon Eyes Kyo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Music Debates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Debates   Music Debates - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Trigger wrote:
Bands with very enjoyable music, but vocals that make me want to murder children =

Metallica
Black Sabbath
ACDC
Megadeth
Slayer
The Who

*Stops thinking of the next band, and looks the list over again*

Hmm... Perhaps I just don't like "ye olde vokals"?

Coheed & Cambria.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Music Debates   Music Debates - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Yuck. Them too.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Music Debates   Music Debates - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Trigger wrote:
Bands with very enjoyable music, but vocals that make me want to murder children =

Metallica
Black Sabbath
ACDC
Megadeth
Slayer
The Who

*Stops thinking of the next band, and looks the list over again*

Hmm... Perhaps I just don't like "ye olde vokals"?

I can agree with ACDC and Metallica.

And Sabbath so long as you are hating Ozzy and not Dio.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Music Debates   Music Debates - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am

Jarki wrote:
It'd be like judging a museum by one piece of art.

If a museum had a picture that went along with some song's lyrics hanging over the front door, I would not enter..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Debates   Music Debates - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Its possible that its just me but I can in no way understand how anyone could hate Muse. What I posted of metallica winning was a long time ago and after entering a change once again into the sorts of music I listen to radiohead and muse are at the top of my list. (Muse being first). I respect metallica and still listen to them but not as much so as I once did.

It worries me but it seems that metal is starting to get old to my ears and I've been listening to softer and more original things. (My current arsenal of music is alternative and 40's music like hilltopers, ink spots, etc..).
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Music Debates   Music Debates - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Havoc wrote:
Its possible that its just me but I can in no way understand how anyone could hate Muse. What I posted of metallica winning was a long time ago and after entering a change once again into the sorts of music I listen to radiohead and muse are at the top of my list. (Muse being first). I respect metallica and still listen to them but not as much so as I once did.

It worries me but it seems that metal is starting to get old to my ears and I've been listening to softer and more original things. (My current arsenal of music is alternative and 40's music like hilltopers, ink spots, etc..).

I listen to a wide variety of music, so I never get tired of any specific type.

However, Muse always seems to be at the top of my list, let it be Number 1 or Number 2. <3
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Music Debates   Music Debates - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Havoc wrote:

I was in the same position as you earlier this year. I found myself mainly listening to progressive rock (Rush, Yes, Jethro Tull, ect) as I was getting tired of metal. You really just have to find metal bands that are new and interesting to you. Not to judge or anything, but if I remember you mainly listened to nu-metal and metalcore, never really getting a real dose of a "respectable" metal band. (besides metallica)
I'd say go and dig through some of the sub-genres that you maybe never listened to, or say fuck it and keep doing what you're doing. That works too.

If you like radiohead, check out Porcupine Tree though. Should be right up your alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Debates   Music Debates - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Debates
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5