Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Island of Insanity

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Origins of Sheelry Island- Island of Insanity

On a small Island there was once a ruler named Vespure who's only love was order. Everything on his island was controlled by him and anything that apposed or questioned him was destroyed.

One day while he made his way across the island to assure everything was in order, he came across a young las who he had not noticed until now. The woman was the most beautiful he had ever seen and immediately he walked over to her and told her she was to marry him. The woman, who had already been preposed to, refused the kings offer and told him she was going to married already. The king was utterly displeased at this and immediately had her lover beheaded in front of her. The king then ordered his men to capture the woman and take her to his castle so that he could indulge in her when he arrived back.

The king did not know that the woman he had captured was a sorcerer and as he walked in his bedchamber and disrobed her she cursed him and his land forever.

Months past by and the woman gave birth to the kings son who he took and named Brail. It wasn't until the boy was 12 that it was noticed he was mentally ill. The king blamed the mother of the child and had her executed.

As the king slept that night he was awoken by his son who stood by his side equipped with the kings very own sword. The son stabbed his father in the chest and watched as he bled to death.

"Why?" asked Vespure.

"It was the most logical thing I could do," said his son walking away.

The next day the son was deemed king of Sheelry. Immediately he had the castle guards executed and made into a stew which he ate for many nights.

"A new time has come for us my people," he said to his townsmen, "Sanity as left us and we shall start anew!"

From that day forth all children born in Sheelry were insane giving it its name- Island of Insanity...

Island of Insanity Sheelryislandmd0

Hector Von Havoc... (Havoc)
~ HP - 110/130

Equipment…
~ 2 Steel Sword
~ Iron armour set
~ Steel armour set
~ Strong Wine (6)

Pack…
~ 267 Bolsa pieces
~ Alchemy set

Stats…
~ Level 6 Human Warrior
~ Agility : 2
~ Strength : 4
~ Luck : 0

Ability : Can randomly create potions of various qualities.

Lock Balaside… (Konstantine)
~ HP - 135/150

Equipment…
~2 Steel sword
~Steel armor

Pack…
~ 296 Bolsa pieces

Stats…
~ Level 6 Half elven Warrior
~ Agility : 0
~ Strength : 5
~ Luck : 0

Ability : Is aided in combat by Crixus the hawk. Cannot wield a shield.

Tinie… (Pest02)
~ HP - 95/140

Equipment…
~ Magical staff

Pack…
~ 330 Bolsa pieces
~ 2 Slices of cheese
~ 1 Bite of cheese
~ Iron knife

Stats…
~ Level 6 Gnomish Magician
~ Agility : 0
~ Strength : 2
~ Luck : 1

Ability : Can disguise himself as foliage (Increased evasion in forest settings).

Due to the nature of Sheelry Islands the topic is locked to those not currently participating in the IoI quest. Participants Include: Havoc, Pest02, Konstantine, and Trigger (Moderator who will determine the exp and items gained in the quest and randomly post hear and there). Everyone will be free to read the RP however any post made by anyone besides these character's will be deleted (as there is no way to teleport, dig, or any other way to gain means to Sheelry Isles when the quest begins (and Midground also becomes unavailable when the quest begins also)).

Last edited by Havoc on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:26 am

"It be a shame that ye have ter go.", Dangoth said. ".....but you may want to get yer friend if you want the journey to continue."

"Wha-?", Tinie asked without looking. Hector was engaged in a brutal dwarf drinking game. The game consisted of drinking a liter of ale, and then punching the first person you see. Every time a dwarf finished, Hector was somehow the first person they saw.

"I might get punted, you do it.", Tinie said.

Dangoth laughed merrily. "No. You can't stop a dwarf game. It's one of the rules, along with a dwarf can't drink in a lady's presence."

Tia Dam casually strolled between them and sat beside Hector. None of the dwarves drank any more, and curses and shouts for her removal went unheard.

Hector finished the game with only a swollen eye. He gave Tia a high five before falling asleep at the table.

"Someone get him a blanket.", Tinie said. "We'll leave in the morning."
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Hector awoke and looked around. He took note that a blanket that was not there earlier was now on him and he had a horrible headache and even more the sun was now rising.

As he stretched he quietly walked into to small inn near his location and crawled in getting a quill and paper. He then sat on the floor and began to trace the map he had onto the paper to make an exact copy.

As he finished he went searching for the orc and when he found him woke him up.

"Were leaving," said Hector folding the paper, "If you want to accompany us then fallow this map and you will find us. Goodbye."

After finding Tenie and Lock, Hector packed up his things and prepared to finish the journey.

"Lets go," he said rather to exited to see Sheelry.
---

Their travels had been going smoothly and they had made much progress when Hector cried out in pain falling to the ground. Hit by an arrow in the back he had fell to the ground in surprise. Lock went over and assisted him by pulling out the arrow. The pain now lessening Hector turned along with Tenie and Lock to see four bandits all armed with arrows and hooded cloaks.

Hector stood up and pulled out his blade.

"Shall we?" he said preparing for an attack.
----

BATTLE COMMENCE:

Tinie shot a ice spell at one of the bandits as Hector and Lock took two of the others. Lock narrowly dodged an arrow and Hector's mask was scratched as an arrow grazed along side his cheek. Lock lunged downward full speed slicing the bandits leg of and causing him to cry in pain as Hector stabbed the other through the bottom of the chin and the tip of the blade exited the top of his skull. The two then took the other bandit by both of them stabbing him in the chest and lifting him into the air. As they dropped the man it was noticed that the bandit who had lost a leg was crawling away but was halted by a fire spell from Tinie that engulfed his entire body in flames and his flesh peeled away from his bone.

CONCLUSION:
Tinie and Hector LEVELED UP! Tinie=lvl 5 Hector=lvl 4
Everyone gained 32 Bolsa and 1 Steel Sword

---------

"Good job," said Hector knocking off the head of the still frozen bandit, "Lets get going."

The group traveled a short while longer until they noticed a mountain in front of them.

"Well," said Hector, "Behind this mountain lies the elven woodlands."

With a renewed vigor the group climbed up the mountain but as they reached the top a smell of something burning and a horrid foul smell invaded their nostrils.

Confused at this they continued on to the top. As they stood up they saw the elven woods were engulfed in flames throughout and the field between the mountain and the woods was littered with dead soldiers bodies and elven bodies.

"My god," said Hector looking at the carnage, "Should we go see if we can be of help or wait till the fire clears?"

Hector looked at the other two in the group who were equally surprised and awaited what they had to say of this.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:43 pm

(The gnomes and dwarves live in a grotto inside the mountain. I'll assume that we went out, and took a left.)

"I found Tinie around here....", Tia whispered.

"Yeah...I was wandering around, lost at the age of eight.", Tinie announced. "Luckily a wood nymph found me and directed me to the Wizard Guild."

Lock had wandered off, checking the bodies for some reason.

"Tia, you used to live here right?", Tinie asked. "I'm not an 'open war' sort of gnome, but we should do something to help. Should I call some of the dwarves to help?"
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:16 pm

"Finally," Lock said to Crixus, "We can finally found my mother!"
Climbing the last stretch of the mountain, a horrible smell engulfed the team. It smelled like rotting meat and burning hair. Crixux screeched in protest.

"What is the meaning of this," Lock said as they finally reached the top.

"My god..." Hector said.

Tears filled Lock's eyes, "M-M-Mother!"
Lock ran down the mountain turning over bodies, checking for any kind resemblance towards the woman in his dream.
Lock ran from body to body til tears blinded his eyes.
Lock fell to his knees, grabbing the burnt soil, crushing it in his hands.
"Who.... Who would do something like this?!" Lock said in a rage, "WHO?!"
Crixus cooed sympathetically.
"We were so close, Crixus... so close."
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Tinie gagged a bit into his sleeve, watching the forest be engulfed. He could have sworn he heard the trees cry out in agony, but he wasn't sure.

Tia had gone off to check for anyone that could be healed, Hector lay with a map and a pen, and Lock sat amongst the dead.

Tinie walked among the fallen, glancing at the faces of those lost. Elves, graceful creatures. A stifled cough came from one of the many dead.

"We have a survivor!", Tinie shouted, double checking each person.
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:25 am

Hector walked amongst the dead looking at all the bodies and sighed.

"We can wait here all day viewing the dead or we can continue on into the woods," he began.

"We have a survivor!" shouted Tinie a moment later.

Hector's eyes widened and he quickened his step toward the two. Indeed the elf was still alive though horrifically wounded.

"I'll make a healing water for the elf," said Hector pulling out a few of the bags he had with him. Grabbing a few specific ingredients he soon made a green liquid mix.

"This potion should allow the elf to fall into a deep sleep and wake up a few hours from now," began Hector handing the potion to Tinie, "During this slumber the body of the elf should slowly begin to heal itself of any damage taken."

Hector started to stash away the rest of his things as Tinie gave the supplement to the elf.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:40 am

"We should go..", Tinie pleaded, gagging into his shirt.

Everyone packed up and began towards the forest.
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:41 pm

The woods were no better than the field... The carnage seemed to worsen as they walked deeper into uncharted lands.

"I know this is a bad time and all," said Hector looking at Lock, "But its your turn in this quest."

Hector handed the map to Lock and walked behind him.

"You know this land better than either of-

"Survivors!" shouted a guard in armor unsheathing his blade.

"Just one?" said Hector curiously and with that 4 other guards came from other trees two with bows and three with blades.

"Should we stay or should we flee!?" shouted Havoc in a rushed tone looking at the others.

It was then he remembered what he had bought and made all the way back in Jerdy and he reached into his bag pulling out a small purple vile.

"On second thought," said Hector gripping it, "I think we can take them... What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 pm

"It won't take long for the fight to reach the mountains", Tinie said, readying his staff. "Let's fight."
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:47 pm

BATTLE COMMENCE:
Tinie shot a quick spell at one of the bow wielding soldiers electrocuting him to death until he dropped to the ground. Amazed the other guards looked at their dead friend and it was then Hector knew it was time.

"COVER YOUR EYES AND MOUTHS!" he shouted chunking the vile at a tree near the guards.

The vile shattered and when the liquid hit the air purple fumes flew into the air and the guards started to choke and fall to the ground (Kinda like tear gas alchemy style) onto their knees. Hector let out a yell pulling out his blade and sprinted toward the soldiers. Lock took after him and Tinie shot an ice spell at the other bowman. Lock and Hector picked out two of the other soldiers and took them out by cutting their throats. The last soldier, noticeably the captain, punched Lock in the face causing him to fall to the ground limp. The captain then kicked Hector in the chest causing him to hit a tree near one of the bowman's dead body. The captain held his blade high into the air and was preparing to slice Lock in half when an arrow came whizzing through the air and hitting him in the back. He grunted and turned around as another arrow cam soaring and hitting him in the throat and pinning him to a tree. Still alive he reached for the arrow and slowly started to pull it out. A fire ball was launched at him and he lit on fire (attempting to scream but failing due to the arrow in his larynx) and slowly his body went limp. Lock stood up wiping the blood from his nose and Hector rubbed his shoulder were the arrow wound from earlier began to hurt him.

CONCLUSION:
Hector and Lock LEVELED UP! (Hector - 5) (Lock - 6)
(Tinie is 65% to level 6)

Everyone gained 83 balsa and a set Steel Armor (Sadly there isn't a gnome sized guards D:)
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 pm

(Havoc, you have 3 unspent points. Kon, you have 1)

"Well, this seems to be rather rewarding.", Tinie said, placing a steel glove on his head.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:38 pm

(-.- The story got so far ahead, I don't think I can keep up with this pace...)

They reached the edge of the charred forest after a long walk. Before them lay the open ocean. The thing was, it was more like a bog. A light mist swooped over tree stumps, and swirled around their feet.

(Sorry but I had already planned entry into Midground which leads to Sheelry so this post had to be edited D:. Aslo sorry this took so long to be made as I have been busy this week and couldn't post!)
Havoc:
"It should be here!" shouted Hector looking at the map and around at the endless water, "What treachery!"

Hector threw the map down and spun around on one foot and started walking toward the tree line and punched the nearest tree.

"Damn!" he shouted angrily.

"What are you angry about?" said a old fragile voice that could not have come from anyone around him.

Hector looked around (as did the others who had been watching Hector's angry fit) and noticed an old man with long hair and a long dark blue robe that moved like waves and a large hat with to horns that ended in a sun and a moon upon his head.

"Were did he come from?" said Lock looking at the man.

"Were else?" said the man pointing at the water with a long curled fingernail, "You young adventures seem to be searching for something.. Might I ask what?"

"Sheelry Islands old man," began Hector still angry, "Have you heard of it?"

"Why yes I have," said the man seeming hurt from Hector's tone, "And I can take you there."

"You can?" said Hector not expecting the reply, "But your boat is small and it may not hold all of us..."

"It will," said the man, "It is a small boat but a strong boat."

Hector looked at the others then walked toward the boat and sat in it.

"I do not think we should go," said Tia skeptically.

"What's the harm?" said Tinie walking to the small boat, "He is an old man he will not rob us surely."

Tia got into the boat after Tinie and Lock entered after pushing the boat out to sea.

The old man paddled forward and after awhile the land became hardly visible.

Oddly a sudden thirst hit Hector and he looked around the small boat.

"Do you have anything to drink?" said Hector.

"Some ale in that crate," said the man continuing paddling and pointing to a crate.

Under normal circumstances Hector would not accept a drink from a stranger in fear it would be poisoned however the thirst was so strong now his lips seemed to crack from dryness. He took a drink out of a glass and the liquid was sweet like honey and went down smoothly like milk.

"This is wonderful," said Hector finding himself drawn to take another swig.

The others became thirsty to and accepted other bottles after Hector drank his without any difficulty.

Hector looked back out toward Nobenos but did not see land, the boat was completely surrounded by water. A few minutes after this fog strangely arose from the water and soon the man paddled through clouds instead of water. The swishing of the water soon disappeared from Hectors ears and with a sudden suspicion he swiped the fog by the boat.

"MY GOD!" he said looking down to see they were now flying in the air and what was once water was now land far away from reach (about airplane hight), "What type of treachery is this!"

The others looked down and began to worry at this new discovery. After not getting a reply he looked back to were the man had sat but did not see him; the boat now rowing itself threw the land. Hector jumped up standing in the boat and it began to rock back and forth.

"Where did he go?" said Tinie looking around but seeing nobody but the group.

A loud snap was heard and something hit Hector in the face. He looked down to see the nails of the boat were mysteriously being pulled out and his heart beat quickened.

"Were going to die..." said Tia with fear in her eyes looking around as the nails went flying and the wooden boards that shaped the ship began to fall down to the ground.

Lock was the first to fall as the back board he had been sitting on gave way and he plummited screaming at the top of his lungs.

"No!" shouted Hector, "It cannot end this way!"

Two more boards gave way and Tinie fell but was grabbed by Tia who fell with him.

Hector looked into the air and screamed as the rest of the boards fell apart and he fell to the ground. The wind blew in his face and his mask came off his face. He closed his eyes ready to hit the ground and everything blackened.

(NO! YOU ARE NOT DEAD! The area you have fallen into is the place between Sheelry and Nebenos.. It is called Midground as it separates sanity and insanity from combining. You will be given a task and based upon how the task is set you will be judged upon if you should or should not enter Sheelry SO GO INSANE!)
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:41 am

*points at the status sheet Havoc has at the top of the screen* Havoc can control that as he wishes, but if you ever leave Havoc's storyline and return to the main RP thread, it will be as if nothing here ever happened. The main status sheet will not be changed to reflect your adventures here. (Although there are apparently some rewards you get at the end of Havoc's storyline. They will be counted.)

Now it's time for a little authorial intervention =D

Disturbing laughing sounds can be heard nearby.

Exercise extreme caution. I'm feeling murderous Grin

But death is only as severe here as Havoc wills it to be.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Laughter echoed throughout Tinie's mind, twisting and engulfing him.

He awoke with a start, and looked around. The area they were in was much different from the bog they had reached, and was quite normal looking. Was this the dreaded Island of Insanity?

Tinie shook Lock and Hector. Tia was nowhere to be found in this place. The bog was gone, and a low grassland replaced it.

"Hello?", Tinie shouted. Only the laughter answered him.
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Silence pervades for a good long moment before the odd voice begins to speak to Tinie.

"Dost thou knowest who made thee?"
It asks in a voice as smooth as silk, yet as coarse as the roughest stone.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:00 pm

"I prefer not to think of what my parents did," Tinie replied, shuddering.
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Another silence ensued before the voice responded "Thou hast been judged."

And suddenly, the voice goes away.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:44 pm

"Don't judge me! Why do people always judge me?", Tinie shouts to no one in particular, tears welling up in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Suddenly, the air grew cold. A rustle in the nearby foliage was the only thing signaling his entrance as a hooded figure in the shape of a man quietly walked into Tinie's peripheral vision.

There he waited, his piercing red eyes the only thing visible through the shade of his hood.

He made no further movements and said nothing. He merely stood there, looking at the gnome.

The air continued to grow colder.
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Lock woke up in a dream like state. Everything appeared to be frozen. Crixus was in midair, still as a stone.
"Crixus!" Lock shouted, looking up confused "By the Gods... where am I?"
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Hector awoke to see the other two were also awake. He looked around then slowly began to get up.

"Were," he began getting up, "Alive?"

He looked around on the ground and saw his mask was lying on the ground. He reached for it but froze staring at his hand. The burns and scars that were once there were no longer there he noticed as he slowly inspected his hand.

"How is this possible?" he said picking back up his mask and putting it away in his bag.

The others turned and looked at him in disbelief when they saw that which he could not see (His face). His hair was brown and long, his eyes shined a sparkling blue, a beard (actually a goatee but I doubt it was called such at this time) covered his chin, and his skin was tanned by the sun.

"So is this the Island of Insanity?" said Lock looking around.

"No," said the same old voice from the boat.

Hector and Lock turned to look and the old man was standing there. Hector pulled out his blade and walked toward the man.

"You tell me what is going on and who you are!" said Hector still angry at the event from the boat.

"My name is Hamill and you asked to go to Sheelry Islands so I took you as far as I could," said the man smiling, "I am not insane so I cannot go further. The land you are now at is call Midground and here you shall be tested to see if you are worthy to enter by the Lord of Insanity. Now I have no more reason to be here so I bid you fairwell."

"One last thing," said Hector, "If we don't pass the test and we are found sane.. then what happens."

"That is for you to find out," said Hamill as he disappeared from view.

"But..." began Hector but his voice trailed off when Hamill disappeared.

Hector turned around and noticed a new person in their group who wore a cloak and had red eyes.

"And just who the hell are you?" he said putting away his blade.
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 pm

The hooded figure remained silent, merely gazing at Tinie.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, the ends of two Orihalcon blades appeared from inside the arms of his cloak.

He remained silent, unblinking, and totally unreadable.

His eyes turned from red to blue, to red again, then blue once more, and at that color they stayed.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:26 pm

"Blue is peaceful, right?", Tinie asked his companions. "Right.........?"
Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Tinie vs. The hooded figure

___COMMENCE___

In the blink of an eye, the hooded figure swiveled around, blades dancing. The first blade took off Tinie's right arm, and the second one removed the top half of the gnome's skull.

___CONCLUDE___

Tinie has been killed

Falling to the ground, Tinie exploded in a fine mist of blood and organs. Throwing back his head, the hooded figure began laughing boisterously in that same creepy voice. During this, his hood fell off to reveal a young man with blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. Gradually, his eyes turned red again.

"Tis what happens when you fail at trivia in the Island of Insanity."
The young man said, wiping a piece of Tinie's lower intestine off of his left sleeve. "The correct answer was... Well I don't know the correct answer myself." he said, grinning awkwardly.

The rest of the people looked quite shocked/totally freaked out, so he simply sighed and snapped his fingers.

With a blue crack of light, Tine reappeared alive and whole, sporting a brand new mithril spellbook.

"Ah, well I've had my fun. I'd best get off to school then."

And with another blue crack of light, the young man was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Island of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Insanity   Island of Insanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Island of Insanity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next