Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

SoS:IoI Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

SoS:IoI Discussion Empty
PostSubject: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:00 am

Trigger wrote:
points at the status sheet Havoc has at the top of the screen* Havoc can control that as he wishes, but if you ever leave Havoc's storyline and return to the main RP thread, it will be as if nothing here ever happened. The main status sheet will not be changed to reflect your adventures here. (Although there are apparently some rewards you get at the end of Havoc's storyline. They will be counted.)

Cool.

Trigger wrote:

Now it's time for a little authorial intervention =D

Disturbing laughing sounds can be heard nearby.

Exercise extreme caution. I'm feeling murderous Grin

But death is only as severe here as Havoc wills it to be.

If time no longer matters, then the Island of Insanity exists only in a different realm, and we must find a gateway to it.

The gateway being the bog water, the gate keeper being the mushrooms. They're terrible gatekeepers.

If we're asleep, we can do all sorts of crap that wouldn't interfere with time, so the main story would not be effected. Plus, if we're asleep, then that would explain why our battles seem more epic.

I kinda stole the mushroom idea, but tweaked it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5sGzV8AFPE

I do not intend for Wolf to save us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Yes, that's one thing I like about Havoc's little ADD filled psychotic side quest. It allows the imagination to get inventive.

*Thinks of several interesting death traps and some new insane enemies. Perhaps one-armed midgets that can dual wield battle axes...*
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:06 pm

If the island of madness is a simple 'wtf' then Insanity is a 'OMG WTF WHY DID THEY JUST DO THAT?' kind of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Indeed it is... Indeed it is...

I think it is about time to go there! Cheesy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

*Randomly busts in after reading RP*

All I have to say is.. NO!

Drinking bog water does not get you the Sheelry! But the posts after are fine for the pre meditative state before getting to Sheelry.. I am going to edit the post and take out the bog water thing then post the actual entry into Sheelry Islands that I have thought up for a week!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:26 pm

I'm stealing an NPC follower.

Name: Tia Dam

Race: Nymph

Class: Mage

Special ability: Nature's Blessing-the ability to passively calm an aggressor.

Pros: Less chance of death
Cons: Less chance of leveling

Character bio: Pest already made it. (:o) Tia is a wood nymph, she found Tinie when he was young, raised him, basically a parent to Tinie. She taught Tinie his special ability(disguise self as bush)

Personality: Vey mysterious.

V She looks like that, with armor, under her cloak.
SoS:IoI Discussion 431731844724rs9
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:34 pm

dont mean to burst buble, but mages get no armor or swords, only a book and a dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Z 1 wrote:
dont mean to burst buble, but mages get no armor or swords, only a book and a dagger.

I think she knows. She just means that she looks like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 am

Approved. Be sure to note that you start at level 0, however. You will need to stay near another player at all times in order to have the slightest chance of survival (Although I figured you already meant to do that ^_^)

Anyways, welcome to the RP.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:41 am

Tia was already in a few battles....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:59 pm

But Jennifer Welford was not.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:48 am

This part of the RP doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Sorry about that.. I have been pretty busy these last few days.. Your welcome to battle and do as you like for awhile but I have not the current time for starting the main quest.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks to Jen, I just got myself handed to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoS:IoI Discussion   SoS:IoI Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

SoS:IoI Discussion
Page 1 of 1