Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The sickest flash game I have ever played.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The sickest flash game I have ever played. Empty
PostSubject: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:24 am

http://www.ragdollgame.info/the-torture-game.php

Spoiler:

I cut off his arm and both his legs, and sewed them back on in different parts of his body. The catch? HE WAS STILL ALIVE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:34 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:25 am

Me, Jarki, Trigger, and Pengy played that game many years ago. We would talk to each other whilst doing it and post screenshots. I ended up spearing him with 1000 spikes, cutting him up into the smallest bits possible with the chainsaw, then releasing the spikes all at once, causing all of his miniscule pieces to go exploding outwards.

Trigger painted him green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:15 am

The Limbs of Psychosis wrote:

Trigger painted him green.

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 am

The sickest flash game I have ever played. TortureGame

From forever ago.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:35 am

Yeah...that game has been 100%'d by me. I don't care if the achievements don't exist. I still 100%'d it.

Things to try:

- Tie and/or nail all of his limbs to the floor. Ensure that all removable joins are secured EXCEPT for his head. When this is completed, grab his head with the hand tool and pull towards the ceiling.

- Tie his body into the smallest shape possibly with ropes and tension. I've had some weird results with this.

- With the hand tool, try throwing him up towards the ceiling and than down towards the ground. The doll...thing is fairly fragile, so you have to be careful with that. >_>
oh. and there's no cool effect. I just think it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Would be better if you [player] were the one being tortured. Such angelic suffering! Pinhead would approve.

This one may not be bloody, but is surely more painful than anything else in the game.
The sickest flash game I have ever played. Painknowsnoboundaries

Predator homage.
The sickest flash game I have ever played. Choppahgettingto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 am

The sickest flash game I have ever played. Hehvg

I have pictures of what happened after I removed all nails, if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Artistic. Post the picture with nails removed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:50 am

Hurr ya go

The sickest flash game I have ever played. Heh2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:47 am

I enjoy the game but it would be a lot more enjoyable if the guy screamed out in pain when you pulled of his leg instead of just grunt when he dies. Also the lack of music is tiresome.
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 am

.... O_O I can remember now why i left in the first place....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sickest flash game I have ever played.   The sickest flash game I have ever played. Empty

Back to top Go down

The sickest flash game I have ever played.
Page 1 of 1