Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

Number of posts : 25

SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game Empty
PostSubject: SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game   SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 am

Anyone play this game?

Right now my rank still Ensign. If you got mochi account, you can get free M1 Garand.

http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Action/Play/SAS-Zombie-Assault-3.html

The mode are:

1. Single campaign
2. Co-op with random people and bots
3. Private match
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game   SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:59 am

Yeah. Got bored of it. My next level gets the RPD I think. Its the one with wings past the flower ranks.

There is a painfully obvious cheat I know that allows you unlimited ammo for any special weapons you pick up. I can get unlimited ammo grenade launchers with it, heh. Press reload when you run out, and it will fill back up at no cost. You have to have run out of all other ammo for all your other weapons for it to work though. I assume they haven't fixed it yet.
Back to top Go down
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

PostSubject: Re: SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game   SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 am

^

cheat engine? I used it only for pick up weapon. Got bored also and only spent $10 to purchase some premium guns. Waste of money Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game   SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:09 pm

I thought this game was super-boring when a friend made me play it...
Back to top Go down
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

PostSubject: Re: SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game   SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Yeah, boring game Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game   SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game Empty

Back to top Go down

SAS Zombie Assault 3 - Single & Multiplayer Flash Game
Page 1 of 1