Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Titans feeling Knockback now?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Titans feeling Knockback now? Empty
PostSubject: Titans feeling Knockback now?   Titans feeling Knockback now? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:39 pm

Can someone else confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Titans feeling Knockback now?   Titans feeling Knockback now? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:02 pm

Huh. crazy. But they only 'party' feel it. They won't be diverted when charging at you, but you can stagger them for a bit after they try and hit you.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Titans feeling Knockback now?   Titans feeling Knockback now? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Yeah...

I just killed 5 of them in one trip.

Also, one was charging at me for a good 1-2 minutes, and didn't attack. I pumped it full of 12.7's while it was only pushing me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans feeling Knockback now?   Titans feeling Knockback now? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm

I killed like 25 of em when I last went into the city.
Not all in one run, of course.

Last edited by Kanden on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Titans feeling Knockback now?   Titans feeling Knockback now? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Rifles and other powerful guns have been able to do this for a while, while it takes longer for MGs and melee to do it because the Titian has to be nearly dead to have them work on it. I was using a Hawk when I first actually stayed around to fight Titians, so maybe it's just them, but I think the weaker rifles can do it too, to a degree. I know the VSS does.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Titans feeling Knockback now?   Titans feeling Knockback now? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:14 pm

grenades do not, which is unusual. They should do some serious knocking around.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Titans feeling Knockback now?   Titans feeling Knockback now? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm

speaking of titans, meet my friends, Mr Seventy, Mr Seventy-One and Mr Seventy-Two.

Titans feeling Knockback now? Tripletrouble.th

i didnt have fraps on at the time so i only got the one screencap of all 3 of them.....guess i could of waited til the first had been killed and got a snap of the 2 living ones with the 3rd body, but i was kinda pre-occupied at the time with not getting my face ripped off Tongue

on topic, yeah Titans have always loved a little knockback for themselves as far as i'm aware. seems to happen with near enough every critical rifle hit by the time they've taken a bit of a pasting. dont notice it as much with the K-50, but when i'v got the K-50 out with Titans around i'm usually a little busy to notice that. and i honestly couldnt tell you with melee. i think so. i'l pay attention next time i'm stabbing one in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Titans feeling Knockback now?   Titans feeling Knockback now? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:11 am

I killed one through a fence last night. they do not visibly knock back with meele. I time my hits to come right after he swings, so he might stagger at a different stage of his routine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans feeling Knockback now?   Titans feeling Knockback now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Titans feeling Knockback now?
Page 1 of 1