Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

We're missing a vial of T-Virus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

We're missing a vial of T-Virus Empty
PostSubject: We're missing a vial of T-Virus   We're missing a vial of T-Virus EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: We're missing a vial of T-Virus   We're missing a vial of T-Virus EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 am

I may have decided that it would be fun to let a couple of zombies loose but I didn't have anything to do with the ghosts i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: We're missing a vial of T-Virus   We're missing a vial of T-Virus EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:35 am

"FoI data also tells us that drivers can commit all sorts of offences other than speeding.....eating sandwiches while negotiating a roundabout."

so its ok to eat sandwiches while driving in general, just not while on a roundabout. i'l remember that next time i get hungry in the car.

as for the zombie reports, its more likely the locals have eaten too many of the magic mushrooms that grow 'down in the vall-ees', although if someone had got hold of the T-virus and it got out, the terrain of Wales would favour containment...tho thats what we thought in Raccoon, and we all know how well that ended.
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: We're missing a vial of T-Virus   We're missing a vial of T-Virus EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Nerd.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: We're missing a vial of T-Virus   We're missing a vial of T-Virus EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:39 am

nou
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: We're missing a vial of T-Virus   We're missing a vial of T-Virus EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 am

umadbro?
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: We're missing a vial of T-Virus   We're missing a vial of T-Virus EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 am

not in the slightest.

i am wondering who the fuck you are tho, on account of yet another mass name change sweeping the forum.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: We're missing a vial of T-Virus   We're missing a vial of T-Virus EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 am

That's Awe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're missing a vial of T-Virus   We're missing a vial of T-Virus Empty

Back to top Go down

We're missing a vial of T-Virus
Page 1 of 1