Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Skyrim

Go down 
+3
W. Birkin
Austin Powers
Warhero30
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:23 am

Anyone else have it?

Right now I just accidentally knocked my dog off a mountain while trying to swing at a troll, then I lost my personal bodyguard when she got in between a shouting match between me and a dragon. Also, my horse jumped off a cliff rather than be with me.

It is a sad day for Isabelle Dragkin, the wood elf.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah I do. Finished a good deal of it but still loving it and finding more to do. Didn't know you could get a dog where'd you find him?
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 am

Got it here. I'm lovin it, especially since my archery allows me to one hit most baddies.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am

I think just about everyone here but me has it.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 am

Don't be sore Birkin! Trigger lacks the game too.

On another note! I too have the game. Currently I'm playing a Orsimer Noble who has went by the name Saint ever since leaving his homeland. Fallowing the clan's tradition of excellent craftsmanship it didn't take long in Saint's journey through Skyrim for him to bolster a full set of deadric equipment. Not magically inclined he lacks the means to enchant it for further power unfortunately. After slaying a few dragons he crafted himself a set of dragon armor as well, only to be displeased soon after by the dragons bones weakness when compared to that of deadric ebony. Early on Saint wished only to settle down and get married, but being a man of tradition he took major offense to his wife's inability to change from her blacksmith clothing into something more formal for the wedding. This led to a swift execution and a few angry Mara priests and brief jailing in the city of Rifton. HOWEVER, Saint soon took a second bride, this one being his fellow companion member and rode off with her to his home in Windhelm to live our their lives.

Life however was just too easy going for Saint. Soon after he took a modest paying job with the Imperials and soon found himself aiding in overthrowing a rebellion. Throughout the world he is so far known as so: An Imperial War Hero, the leader of the Companions, the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, a minor thief in the Thieves Guild, and the champion of four deadric princes.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Skyrim has been great fun to watch others play. Unfortunately, I've been unable to spark more than a brief interest in console gaming since Halo Reach released its iron grip on my life.

But if I do get Skyrim, I will roll a Nord. He will have a warhammer. He will be drunk. He will be mean, with a heart of gold.

He will probably be homosexual, just for giggles. He will bear no children and ride no horses. He will take no crap, nor give any.

Someday he will be president.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:40 pm

You get the dog in that one dwarven ruin city, Markath or something. Bottom left corner of the map, you just need to listen to the guy talk about how horses sell better. FYI, if he gets knocked down he's dead. Permanently, as far as I know.

There was a truly epic moment in Skyrim before they all horribly died on the mountain. We were walking to the wall, Lydia, Vigilance(dog), and the two quest people, and I was riding Shadowmere.

A frost dragon roared above us, and a nearby Forsworn camp was startled into attacking us. The next twenty minutes were of epic battle. The bards will sing legends of how Isabelle Dragkin used her bow to cripple the dragon, allowing her companions to finish it off. Legends will tell of how Shadowmere and the dog wiped out an entire forsworn village, down to the last man, woman and child.

Shadowmere was then driven off a cliff, and slid off into the sea. He was never seen again. Dog was maced off a mountain, Lydia was burned alive, then pushed down the throat of the world.

Speaking of Lydia, she helped me throughout the entire Dark Brotherhood storyline. I mean, talk about dedication. She joined me when I was but a thane, and with her help I killed entire families. There would have been a breaking point for me somewhere around the time I killed a bride at her wedding, but seriously, she was fighting off the guards to let me escape.

I wish I paid her. Not much, but her work should have been recognized. Or at least allowed me to give her a proprer burial site, rather than turn her into a pile of ash.

I've had only one other companion, and that was the Mara Priest guy that's involved with the skull quest. He was eaten by a troll, then killed by a member of the wizards guild. I was sorely disappointed.

Isabelle is so alone, she can't even find a proper husband.
Back to top Go down

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:46 pm

I, like Birkin, do not have it.

I also do not want it and probably will never get it.
Back to top Go down
Tool
Survivor
Tool

Number of posts : 22

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:11 am

Haha the stories of your companions are so funny guys haha.I unlocked quite a few companions but I never ask them to join me,I like going solo besides I am pretty much invincible,I can take ancient dragons alone on master difficulity thanks to my heavy armor taking 80% of the damage and elemental protection apparel.

Anywho I did have an epic moment,well not really epic I died but the story is great.So there I was climbing a mountain with a blizard blocking my vision when I hear a dragon.You know the sound they make when they are near.Anywho I look up and around but nothing is there so I head to the edge of a rather deep cliff and look down.You guys know how dragons fly vertically up when they reach an obstacle and make that woosh sound.So yea I look down and it just wooshes past me,I had my headphones on with max volume.So yea I get startled and pressed W by mistake and was sent to my death -_-.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim   Skyrim EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 am

Skyrim HF28