Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Umbrella's Downfall

Go down 
+7
Tool
Havoc
Trig
Austin Powers
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Wesker
Z 1
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Umbrella's Downfall Empty
PostSubject: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:00 am

"UNDER HEAVY FIRE! SEND REINFO..", Jen shouted into her radio, ducking under her lab table. Fatalitywolf, trying to protect her, lay dead. His grenade launcher lay across the room, shot down as he tried to load it. Fatality's grenades were within reach, but rifles shot up the area whenever she went for them.

She mustn't let them get her data. T virus. G virus. CV Strain. Las Plagas and the African Varient. Everything must be destroyed. The incubation tanks, with Hunters and a Licker in Cryo, their blast shields down. Explosives were out of the question. Her T-001 in the corner, her prize. Grenade wouldn't harm it at all. It would wake it up, theoretically.

She could purge the area with fire, or some sort of corrosive gas. Chlorine? No, that's just harmful to people.

More gunfire scattered her thoughts, sending her into a panic. She didn't want to die. Not here, not now. Escape. How to escape. Vent? Too far, will get shot. Grenade Launcher? No idea how to work the damn thing.

Escape! Run, hide, fight? Fight? She shifted slightly, moving to the edge of the table. She could take maybe one down, two at the most. Volatile barrels could explode if shot...theoretically, her gun couldn't be that hard to control, right?

A heavy object jiggled in her jacket. Her PDA, with which she could access her computer...and her T-001 Tyrant. A wicked grin crossed her face, her laughter echoing across the bullet strewn room.

"Forward!", someone shouted. 'Better go back', Jen thought.

"Search the area! Look for survivors!", came a voice, closer this time. 'You might find something you dont want.', Jen said in her head.

A rifle was put in her face. "Found a scientist! She's uninjured!". Jen grimaced as gloved hands reached for her. Someone grabbed her wrist and pulled the pistol from her grip. Others clamped around her shoulders and hefted her to her feet. She struggled to put in the last of the code, a light beeping letting her know she succeeded.

"We've found Miss Welford", one of the men shouted into a radio. "Preparing for extraction.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:46 pm

The sound of gun fire continued to echo in Birkin's ears, or perhaps that had been
the beating of his heart. He hid behind his desk, trying to regain his composure.

"How did they get down here? Why hasn't the alarm been raised? How did they
get past Trigger?" He breathed out in shaky breathes as he dared a glance over
his desk. He had noticed the group approaching the lab on one of the security
monitors and had only enough time to lock the door to his room before they
breached. His blood ran cold at the thought of how many of his colleagues
had been murdered just feet away...

"Jen..." The panic he felt melted into dread. "What if.." No, that was a thought
he couldn't afford to indulge... "What are you bastards after?" He thought as
he crawled out from behind his desk, once more manning his laptop. With a
few keystrokes he gained access to the security feed of the labs.

Several soldiers had spread through out the labs, stepping over the numerous
bodies that lay strewn among destroyed lab equipment and research papers.
Two guarded the doors, three had paused in front of a desk, aiming their
weapons at someone he couldn't see. He began to flip through the channels,
trying to get a better angle, many of the channels were static, the cameras
had either been destroyed or disabled. "There we go."

The snow would finally give way to the feed he needed! Now he was peering
at the lab but from the opposite side, but the change in perspective still didn't
show him who the soldiers had found, but what it did show was two soldiers
heading towards his door. "Aw shit." He was already reaching for his weapon
when a window popped up on his computer screen.

"Warning: T-001 Activated. All personnel Evacuate immediately."
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:00 pm

The lights above the elevator showed it had started its decent from the point of the assault.

Zachary Waited.

His time at umbrella had been...interesting to say the least, starting as part of a rival company, only to be brought into the fold. In the beginning, it had been a difficult transition. The Intellect that surrounded him had made him feel like an idiot at times, and the people employed by Umbrella...special to say the least.

The elevator moved one floor closer. Z 1 waited.

But over the years, it had turned into a home, with Z 1 being able to hold his own. And his fellow workers had become a family of sorts, not a Brady bunch family, not even the Jackson family, more of an incestuous mix of the Adams and Manson family's.

The elevator was one floor away. Z waited.

A family of monsters, liars, thieves, cutthroats, intelligent, perverts, psychotics and even gingers. But dam it, it was his family, and he fit right in.

Z thought of the last time the elevator stopped at his floor. The cocky sons of whores never even made it five steps of the elevator before they where hit with a flash bang and gunned down. He then stripped the bodies of all their clothes, posed them lewdly and then sent them back up.

Z watched as the elevator skipped his floor and kept going.

"Pussies"

He then turned his attention back to internal communications and tried to raise the ginger.

"Red headed abomination unto the lord come in, over"
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

"Well fuck me sideways! I was supposed to go to Padre tonight!", Austin growled, hastily wiping all of the sensitive data off the Umbrella mainframes. This was not the best day. First they run out of coffee in the lounge, then he gets stuck with paperwork for hours on end, and finally it appeared that ANOTHER paramilitary unit was raiding the compound.

"Fucking Wednesdays."

Finally, the task was done. Austin then calmly fired three rounds from his revolver through his door, satisfied when he heard a scream and a thump. He holstered his pistol and hefted the shotgun to his shoulder, and shouted out: "Hey, Fuckers! I hope you felt like dieing today!" Or that's what he would have said, if his radio didn't go off. "Red headed abomination unto the lord come in, over"

Austin reached up and taped the radio in his left ear, and said, "Powers here. How fucked are we, over?"

That's when the alarms started going with renewed vigor, announcing the activation of T-001.
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:43 pm

"So every fucking body and their mother get's attacked? I get one lonely doucher that get's lost from his squad." "You're in charge of the Armory they said, it'd be fun they said." Mack began to search the soldier when he found a lovely necklace around the man's neck. Looking closely it had a diamond in the middle set in gold. "Ohohooh, I'll be sure to save this for later." Walking back to the Armory, sitting in his chair with the M249 Across his lap he started to wait.

Turning on his radio Mack begins to talk "Well I'm up here all alone, that big fucker is awake now. Anyone care to join me? I would dearly enjoy the company. How's your day so far everyone?"

Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:05 pm

"Shit.. she woke the Tyrant! I guess I can't blame her in her situation, but holy fuck, she woke it!"
He glanced down at the monitor as the two soldiers paused at his door, one reached for the door
and tried it, while across the room he heard the handle rattle roughly. A cold sweat prickled across
his brow as he glanced towards the door, then the monitor.

"Wake up faster you big sunnuvabitch." He grabbed at the monitor, shaking it roughly as if he
were shaking the Tyrant itself. The soldiers on screen stepped back and prepared to breach, one
stepped forward and planted a solid kick on the door, but only hobbled back in pain when the
steel frame refused to give. Birkin would give a hearty chuckle at this if not for the soldier
brought his weapon up and began firing at the handle, blowing it apart in mere seconds!

"Fuck!" He'd yelp out as he ducked behind the desk and drew his weapon, the sweat flowing
more freely now as a strange sense of DejaVu swept over him. "They're inside" he'd whisper
under his breath.

CRASH!

The sound of safety glass exploding from some where beyond the hall erupted like a sound of
thunder, heralding the awakening of the T-001! "Oh god, what is that!" "Its a fucking monster!"
Beyond that was the sound of gun fire, blood curdling screams, and the roar of the Tyrant as it
began its dance of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:11 am

The computer monitor had accumulated dust and cobwebs from the duration of time left alone. Within the chair nearby lay a sleeping grizzled figure rain still dripping off his jacket from the storm outside. He had nodded out from the tiring journey and upon reaching his destination had been too severely tired to finish his task. It wasn’t the alarms that triggered that awoke him; his office being soundproof. No, instead it was a burn from a cigarette that had long since fallen from his mouth to his jeans.

“Fuck!” shouted Havoc jarring awake and slapping away the ashes.

Upon awaking the world was just a blur with a centralized pain focused upon the right thigh. A red light flickered off on and in the top right corner of the room. The penetrating light was alarming and brought Thomas to a full awakened stage. What type of emergency could it be?

It was at that point Thomas noticed a breeze upon the nape of his neck. The office room door had been opened and slowly but surely an alarm could be heard off in the distance.

“What sort of visitor might I have,” began Havoc knowing that whoever it was either Umbrella Official or alien they were probably enemy.

Deep breathing was his reply.

“Don’t do anything rash,” said Havoc reaching for his pocket, “I’m just getting a cigarette.”

As the flames burned the tobacco leave the voice decided to speak, “We never expected you to be here.”

“Nor did I,” a brief pause to take a drag, “It was only yesterday I made the decision to come back.”

“You chose a rather unfortunate timing for your return,” snapped the voice, “Looks like you’ll be joining the rest of them in their Downfall.”
Alien. This was no member of Umbrella. This was an intruder upon the premise; a being he would have no problem killing.

“Well my weapons are in the corner,” replied Havoc, “Do you plan on shooting a defenseless man?”

Havoc spun around taking another drag. The figure wore a gasmask, probably to protect from chemicals in the facility, as well as bulky black armor to avoid bullet damage. With this getup had Thomas even a weapon he still may not be capable of taking down the figure in time to save his life.

The intruder pulled a knife from a sheath and caressed it between his hands. “I’d rather slit your throat.”

Thomas smiled at the sentiment but knew words were easier spoken than actions could be fallowed through. No this man, along with a large amount of his allies would die today; even if Thomas fell with them.

“Then come finish me,” Havoc said with a grin, “I don’t like conversations and I despise waiting more.”

It was astounding even to Thomas how ignorant armor and weapons could make a man. Thomas had always viewed these tools as a last resort form of survival, not something to use to control. Regardless of what Thomas thought the man lingered forward knife in hand prepared to perform the kill. As the figure became in range Thomas rolled his right knuckled popping back the Umbrella Emblem on to his knuckle and releasing into the open a small syringe which he imbedded into the man’s bare neck. He kicked the man to the ground before the knife could cause harm and instead of standing back up the man grasp his bleeding neck.

“It’s a lovely hallucinogenic neurotoxin I whipped up back in my other office,” said Havoc walking behind the man and dragging him towards the door by his collar, “Pretty soon you won’t know who’s who or what’s what. Everything will be out to get you and you’ll fight all of it just to survive.”

Thomas dragged him even further down the hallway towards the elevator and pressed the call button.

“The problem is you won’t survive,” said Havoc squatting beside the man and dragging again from his cigarette, “No matter how hard you fight you will lose in the end..”

DING

The elevator opened and Thomas drug the man into its interior then left him there alone.

“You know,” said Havoc turning before the elevator had time to shut, “You remind me a lot of myself now. Have fun.”

DING

The elevator shut and lifted away from the offices. Thomas returned back to his office locking the door and sitting back in the chair. The computer screen blinked on and loaded its data. Perhaps this time he wouldn’t fall asleep with a cigarette in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:52 am

After a few steps in the direction of the elevator Jason stopped as the radio picked up communications. Pausing to listen he waited to see how the others were reacting. After hearing the crashes and roars from above he chose to make his way to the armory. If one of the b.o.w's was up and walking about that might be the best place to start. The company might be worth having if there wasn't going to be much fighting to be had while the intruders were being turned into red mush.

"I'll be there shortly" he replied into his headet before setting off.

After a short walk and uneventful walk he reached the armory and made his way over towards the guard.

Calling out he shouted "So what do you know about what's happening?"

Last edited by Warhero30 on Fri May 11, 2012 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:05 am

Frost peered out from under his desk.

'They're gone?', he asked himself. He reached up to his desk, pulling his laptop down. With a swift motion he pulled the flash drive from his neck and plugged it in.

He closed it slightly, the screen was lighting up the area he was in would give away his position. The keys echoed in his head as he typed, causing beads of sweat to pour from him. Killed because typing gave him away? A terrible way for it to end.

Relief was in sight, information on the facility filled the screen. Firefights, explosives, and a loose tyrant....

'Who let out a fucking tyrant?', Frost shouted in his head. Looping back the security tapes, Jen let it out before she was captured, taken.....somewhere. The cameras began flicking out, going static with being shot up or torn down.

One figure caught his eye. His face was covered, but he knew it was him.

"It can't be him.", Frost said in disbelief. "He's dead, it can't be!"

"I heard something! Over there!"

'Fuck.', Frost said in his head as he loaded his gun.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:30 pm

10 men rushed through the B.O.W storage area; Warden did not recognize their uniforms, and with most, if not all of SF5 Security down, he didn't suppose they were friendly.

Of course, Warden wasn't in BOW Storage. He was in the his office between there and the cafeteria, enjoying his scheduled break, merely observing the area on the security console. "This isn't my job..." he said, as he pressed a few red buttons on the console, releasing several non-programmed Hunters two cells down from the Hostile team's position.

Leaving the security console unattended was a breach of protocol, but it was always easier to beg for forgiveness then ask for permission; Warden made his way to the Vending Machine nearby, and the death throes of 10 enemies being torn apart by a Hunter squad was justification enough for him. Besides, he was thirsty.

Popping 2 Quarters and a Dime in, he selected Cherry Pepsi and waited.

And waited...

And waited...

And then remembered why nobody used this vending machine, cheap as it was - This was BOW-8808's "Nest."
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Birkin held his breath and listened to the carnage that was going on behind him, the two soldiers
whom had breached the inner sanctum of his office had turned their attentions to the T-001 that
now wrought havoc upon their fellow saboteurs. The sound of a deluge of fully automatic weapons
was but a whisper compared to the roar of the tyrant as it ripped through their soft bodies.

"Jesus, its coming this way!" One of the soldiers cried out in the midst of reloading, and William
seized this chance. He quickly popped out from behind his desk, took aim at the widest target and
fired! The gun jumped harshly in his hand, surprising him, but more surprised was the soldier he
had just shot!

"Agh! Enemy, 6'o clock!" The shot had only pierced the shoulder! Birkin barely had time to take
cover again as another burst of fire was aimed in to the office, this time at his desk! The rounds
punched through the thin aluminium sheets that lined his desk, punctuating just how little he
was actually protected.

"Oh god, no!" The gunfire ceased abruptly, replaced by a terrified scream and a sickening, wet
snap. The tyrant bellowed victoriously as it stood over the two fallen guards. Now, all he had to
do was to wait for the tyrant to pursue the other intruders and hope that it didn't hone in on him,
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Checking the hallway and making sure that the very loud man was a friendly he lowered the SAW.
"EY I don't have a fucking clue what's going on. Besides that the big fucker got out and there's a breach of security again."

Touching his headset Mack begin to speak "Oh I like how Our own Norse god over here decides to join me. Either way, you guy's need to fall back, go ahead and proceed to the Armory. I should have a few mounted MG'S up in a bit."

"Come on down Odin, I promise if I shoot I won't hit you." Mack got up and started to pull our various Light, and Heavy LMG's to make sure no one was going to breach the Armory.

Back to top Go down
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:39 pm

“Download Completed,” the computer spoke in a female voice.

It intrigued Thomas that though years had passed the files on the computer had never been found nor accessed. Perhaps his past security protocol for the documents had been better than he had anticipated. A retinal eye scan, a swab of saliva, yes these were things the rest of the crew would have been incapable of obtaining or synthesizing with Havoc gone. He glanced at the document files and encryptions one last time before pulling out the external drive and pocketing it. Experiment Nano 1, 2, 3, and finally the successful 4. Four was the primary documents he had came for and having successfully obtained them he now only needed make his way to the experimentation pod on the fourth floor.

What awaited him on the fourth floor he wasn’t sure but perhaps his friend he sent up would have given him a little leeway towards sneaking into his personal laboratory; if of course it still existed. The elevator dinged, the doors opened and Thomas walked in pressing the button. He would find out his situation soon enough.

As the doors opened his eyes widened at the mass splatters of blood on the walls, ceiling, floor... It was everywhere. What caused this he pondered? No time, he needed to reach that lab. The sirens blared in his ear and the ground shook from some unknown location. The experience was terrifying but he made his way deeper into the bowels of the carnage. From the setting it looked like the man he sent up would have been the least of anyone’s worries; then he saw the men dead on the floor no longer having a pairs of legs and missing arms. Thomas would have to rush through fast to avoid the same fate. Slowly he began to calm himself sneaking from area to area to get towards the back office. As he turned a fifth corner towards what used to and may still be Birkin’s office he saw a hulking beast they called the tyrant walking down the hallways. Neither guns nor poison would help Thomas in this situation…

Instead of trying to make it passed the beast instead Thomas trekked backwards two hallways back and pulled a chair up towards the vents. He reached up and began pulling them realizing after blood began to run from his hands they would not budge; instead he need take a risk. Pulling out his FN 57 he took aim at the latches that sealed his escape. He had fired three rounds before the Tyrant sent out a scream and the shaking and began to sprint towards his location and fired a fourth shot to drop open the vent. By the time the fourth shot was fired the Tyrant rounded the corner at such speeds he was temporarily stunned as he dented into the wall. Thomas knew immediately he wouldn’t make it into the small crevice with his AWM still on his back so instead of taking violent death consideration he dropped his rifle on the floor and climbed as fast as he could through the vents to escape that fate. Who would use a sniper rifle in this mess anyway? He reassured himself has he made his escape. The thought merely echoed how harshly unprepared he was at the moment for this battle; but only at this moment.

The crawlspace was narrow and Thomas began to get a bit claustrophobic; yet he would need deal with this fear as the only other option was be ripped to bits by what waited behind him. After what seemed like hours of crawling Thomas could finally see below him the hallway containing Birkin’s office. Thomas’ was nearly adjacent so this would be a good place to get out. Instead of having to use round this time Thomas used his small pocket knife to slowly unscrew the vent from the inside. As the last screw loosened the vent swung open and Thomas fell smacking against the tiled floor.

“Made it,” he said gleefully to himself; but instead of being met with silence as his voice ended he instead heard a deep exhale of breath fallowed by a deep guttural growl, “Fuck.”

Thomas turned to see the Tyrant walking towards him with a look of bloodlust in his would be eyes. Thomas steadied himself and slowly crawled backwards knowing he wouldn’t make it. No this would be it… all was lost.

As soon as he had accepted his fate the guard from earlier came barreling around a corner screaming and shooting at ghosts.

“WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?” The guard shouted hysterically and shortening the distance between him and the tyrant, “WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?”

The man gave out a scream parallel to that of a young girl being chased by a ferocious looking dog. Had Thomas’ life not been hanging in the balance as well the scene would have been made comical. The tyrant closing his ears in fear of the piercing noise, swinging his arm and batting the man unconscious have way across the room, and still having enough rage to leap atop him and pulverize him into oblivion.

Thomas stood up his heart beating equal to the rhythmic drumming of the beast’s fists. He reached his office and held down three buttons and shouted at the door: “SECURITY OVORIDE PROTOCAL SEVEN SIX THREE” he shouted at the box.

“Security override protocol accepted!” the code box replied and with that the doors opened.

Thomas dashed through while the Tyrant let out another scream at hearing yet another loud noise. Pressing the inside button the doors slammed shut and a banging upon the doors ensued. Not wasting any time Thomas ran towards his desk and flipped it on its side revealing a hidden latch which he opened, climbed down and locked. Turning on the light switch revealed a small room only containing a chair and a computer monitor. The chair was rather foreboding being covered entirely with syringes that contained a silver alloy metal that rippled softly as if it was alive. Reaching into his pocket Thomas pulled out the external hard drive and linked it to the new database. After a few clicked the computer spoke in the same female voice as earlier. Experiment Nano 4 activated. The syringes withdrew from the chair making it conceivable to sit in; which Thomas immediately did.

Letting out a sigh and clenching his fist Thomas prepared. In a few moments his entire body would be ripped apart, only if the experiment was a success would he be able to link himself back together again. If this experiment was truly a success… Thomas grinned and closed his eyes.

“I hope I knew as much as I think I did.”

With that cold metal sank into his veins and the world began to blur.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Trigger awoke to the sound of gears turning and machinery buzzing, as he had a thousand times before. Slowly but surely, the spiral conveyor he made his nest on began spinning toward its imminent drop-off.

Trigger knew his prey; knew that at least sixty-five percent of Umbrella favored coke products. Therefore, whoever had pressed his button (Cherry Pepsi, a personal favorite) was obviously an intruder of sorts, or an intern, as was more likely. Sharkowls loved both. They tasted like pork. Trigger squinted his glowing lavender eyes in anticipation and tapped on the conveyor with his talons, savoring the quiet before the kill.

As he reached the dropoff, the conveyor stopped. Trigger had drank the last pepsi years ago, and deliverymen had stopped attempting to restock his roost after the fifth or sixth man went "missing." In order to belay suspicion, the clever sharkowl reached over and grabbed a purple Fanta in his steely claws (nobody ever drank those.) Right on cue, Trigger tossed the drink down into the pickup tray and awaited the hand.

One second.

Two.

Three.

Suddenly, a curious hand poked through, pale and soft like a baby's scrotum. Trigger wasted no time in attacking, pouncing on the weak manflesh, talons bared. His battle-hoot rumbled deep and obstreperously throughout the halls.

Last edited by Trigger on Sun May 13, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:13 am

'Why did I have to yell', Frost said in his head as gunfire tore up the area around him. The intruders were not sure which desk the voice came from, and were systematically shooting up all of them.

'Who the fuck are these guys?', Frost though as he checked the magazine in his weapon. 9 rounds. With a soft click he reinserted it, and burst from cover.

To find no one. He kept his weapon high, chest high on an average man. A flash in the corner, a glint of steel. Something was running. Frost gave chase.

"Who's there?", Frost shouted, jumping over the desk barricade he made earlier. His land was no so graceful, slipping in a puddle of blood and falling. Frost opened his mouth to shout, but closed it immediately. He found them, the guys shooting at him. Gashes, deep cuts and severed body parts. He heard nothing though. No screams, no shouts.

"Nothing is this fast....", Frost said to himself, looking around. A glint of steel, behind him.

"Think again Dogfood."

"Hellblaze?"

Silence was his reply.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:47 pm

After hearing that he wasn't going to be shot Odin broke into a steady jog and soon covered the last of the distance between himself and the armory.

"Might as well make myself useful" he muttered as he grabbed an LMG with one hand and a spare case of ammo in the other with a further case under each arm. Carrying the lot to the barricade he set the ammo down in easy to reach spots to help make a quick reload.

Dropping to one knee Jason began to set up the gun, trying to give the emplacement as wide of an arc of fire as possible without sacrificing cover. Once he'd finished he removed his revolver from its holster and checked it was fully loaded before aiming it out across the floor to make sure he would have a decent shot should any unfriendly forces come along. Replacing it he proceeded to dig around his pocket and pull out the spare .50 rounds he had, counting them as he returned them one by one until such a time as he should need to use them.

"Anything else I can do to help?" he asked, turning to face Mack, he touched his headset "same question goes out to anyone else listening out there".
Back to top Go down
Tool
Survivor
Tool

Number of posts : 22

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Jack fiddled with the Umbrella key chain he was give a few months back as part of a reward for yet another successful assigment.He chuckled at the thought of how little he took after all his missions,he was just eager to help build the bigger picture.The chain rolled of the tip of his finger and fell to the floor with a ring."Ah damn it!"He bent down to pick up the chain with a few more curses spewing from his lips.

Suddenly and without any warning the whole facility shook,the lights flickered on and off as explosions could be heard like thunder throughout every floor of the facility.Jack stumbled in his place,smashing against the wall a couple of time before finally falling to the floor.

Floor 5 was the worst place to be when such an event occured.With all the B.O.W.s/experiments stored here,things could not end well."What the hell..."Jack muttered as he picked himself up and stood back up on his feet.He was guarding the room where there infamous Lickers were stored,and they were going crazy.

There was one in particular that caught his eye,he was in the tank closest to the door,somehow Jack had always seen this Licker as different,he nicknamed it hunter,after one of the videogames that he and a few of his friends used to play during their free time.

Hunter was crashing his head against the tank,each consecutive hit weakened the glass more and more,the explosions drove it mad nothing was going to stop Hunter from gaining its freedom.Jack froze as he watched Hunter's eyes glow and flash the more it hit the tank,it could taste freedom.

Jack grabbed the assault rifle tightly in his hand and just as he turned around to make a run for it,Hunter broke the glass of the tank and jumped straight at Jack hoping to take him down with one swift hit.However Jack was a bit too far for Hunter to reach him with just one pounce,Jack wasted no time and started running down the hall towards the elevator,this is not the place he wanted to be,Not just because most of the B.O.Ws are here but also because he needed to protect the higherups at all costs.

Hunter dashed after Jack,it had watched this guy stare at it day after day,joking and mocking it from behind the tank,this was payback.Jack swung the rifle left and right as he ran down the hall with the elevator now in sight.It wasn't long before Jack was frantically pressing the button on the elevator so that it would open.

Hunter saw that and seized the opportunity,it wasn't going to run the distance anymore,it was going to save time by launching its tongue towards Jack and wrapping it around his neck,then pulling him towards it with all the might it had.

Jack fell to his knees as the licker's mighty tongue squeezed the life out of him,while pulling him to his death,but Jack wasn't going to just give up that easily,as soon as the elevator gave that god forsaken ping,Jack lunged himself inside with all the strength he had,forcing the Licker to mover forward while Jack hung on to the handle at the back of the elevator.

Hunter growled and kept tugging at Jack's neck,attemtping to cut it clean off his shoulders from all the pressure it was applying.However Jack was desperatly reaching for the buttons on the elevator,he just needed to press one....Anyone.

The ping confirmed that he had pressed a button,but he wasn't sure which one was that,the elevator doors began to close while Jack fell to the floor exhausted and now being pulled fast by Hunter.Jack's face was now right between the closing doors,and Hunter knew that this was it.

Jack groaned and screamed as he pulled back,the elevator doors closing just in time when he got his head away and cut Hunter's tongue,Jack fell to the ground in a coughing fit,reaching up for the handle to pull himself back up.

He lent back against the mirror in the back of the elevator and sighed in relief.However it was shortlived as Hunter was hot in persuit,climbing to the bottom of the elevator and using its razor sharp claws to tear it open."Oh you gotta be kidding me..."Were the only words that escaped Jack's lips.

Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Warden withdrew the severed hand of the unfortunate Umbrella Guard that had been felled whilst guarding the Cafeteria; Thick blood, beginning to coagulate, oozed from its destroyed fingers. This told him that the Guard had been long dead. The fighting must have started quite a while ago.

More importantly, it let him know that "Trigger" was still alive and kicking.

"Trigger, we've got a problem" Warden stated as used what remained of the hand to scrape the can of precious Soda ever closer to where he could safely grab it. "The facility has been compromised, and hostiles are closing in... As well as a few escaped Hunters." Warden coughed nervously as he spoke of the Hunters.

"The way I'm thinking, if you help me, I'll help you - That kind of deal. Your energy shield's Uranium power source ran out quite a long time ago, correct? Well, I happen to know this facility has a backup supply of Uranium on Sub-floor 6."

Warden finally managed to get the can out of Trigger's reach. He picked up the Soda & threw the torn-up hand on the ground.

"That, and I'm sure there are more hands to mangle on our way there" Warden finished. Popping the top of the can, he brought it up to his face & took a sip.

"Expired Fanta. Fucking fantastic!" Warden exclaimed, throwing the nearly-full purple can in the direction of the remaining enemies fleeing the Hunter squad he had released. They immediately split up & took cover behind some overturned tables. He did the same, un-holstered his Taurus 990, and prepared for a shootout.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Birkin sat there hunkered behind his desk, listening to the carnage that played out behind him only
feet away. The screams of the soldiers and the thunderous clatter of their weapons had been all but
silenced by the tyrant's bellowing roar! But perhaps the loudest sound of all was the sound of his
own heartbeat. After what had seemed like an eternity, the last sounds of battle had faded and all
that remained was the sound of the tyrant's heavy breathing and heavy footfalls as it searched the
destroyed lab for any survivors.

"Can't stay here..." He thought to himself but how would he be able to get past the tyrant? There
was the pheromone capsules, but they had never tested them on the 121's, much less the T-001.
He could try rising some of the soldiers using the T-Virus to serve as a distraction, but more than
likely, they were all minced to pieces by this point. Running seemed like the only option and was
by far the worst option, the T-001 was much faster than its appearance would suggest and he
wasn't exactly good at running. But who needed to run when luck was on your side? Several
gunshots rang out from further down the hall, 1, 2, 3... The tyrant roared out and charged off
in the direction of the shots to investigate, it was time to move!

He pulled himself out from hiding and peered around the ransacked office space. His P.C and
phone were destroyed, his filing cabinet looked like swish cheese. His sample case had remained
unharmed though, for which he was thankful. He grabbed it and stepped out of the room, being
careful not to slip in the pools of blood and dismembered body parts. A forth shot rang out and
spurred him to get moving!

He quickly jogged to the end of the hallway and ducked down a second corridor leading away
from the T-001 and whomever was popping off bullets. The hall served no purpose, really. A
few small rooms containing maintenance gear, some lockers with haz-mat suits and first-aid
gear, and of course the service elevator! Birkin would pause at the lockers just long enough to
give them a quick search through, turning up a single first aid spray to which he pocketed, then
continued on towards the elevator.

The Elevator itself didn't look anything special. Two chrome sliding doors with a single panel off
to the side that had a crude number pad, but two notable differences were the card key slot and a
single black orb nestled into the plate above the number pad. Birkin approached the elevator, took
out his keycard and swiped it through the reader.

"Red Queen, are you still operational?" He hit the recall button on the elevator and waited for
his answer. After a moment, a feminine albeit monotone voice replied. "Yes, Dr. Birkin. Though,
parts of my memory bank have been wiped clean as per procedure." The doors opened to an empty
cabin, to which Birkin stepped inside. "Can you locate and tell me who's left of the senior staff?' A
short pause as he ran his finger over the floor panel, quickly hitting the second floor.

"Yes, Doctor." Red Queen replied as the doors to the elevator closed shut.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:51 am

"We're coming for you. All of you.", the red queen announced in a voice that was not quite her own.

"What the hell?", Frost said to himself, looking around for the source.

"I appear to have lost control of individual speakers, Doctor.", the Red Queen said over the intercom, her normal childlike voice returning. "I am being broadcast across the entire complex."

Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Mack started to hang Odin a few blocks of C4 "Go ahead and run down this hall placing C4. The charge is large enough to kill, but not big enough to blow this place to hell." "I do have a few other means of making sure this Armory isn't taken without a fight."

Mack then touched his radio "Can we get Trigger up here? If you guy's get trapped by something do your best to come to us. Seems like we have all the firepower right now. Also those hunters and licker are sure to be around somewhere. Try to funnel them through here."

Mack set his radio down, popped "Ride Of The Valkyries" over the Armory's intercom, looked at Odin, sat down and waited.

He thought to himself "I wonder if there's anymore Vanilla Coke.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:50 pm

So, apparently nobody wanted to answer his calls. That was fine. Austin shrugged it off, then reached into his desk drawer. He reached into his desk drawer, and quickly tucked a small metal case into his hip pocket, muttering to himself as he did so. If he was going to get a handle on the situation, he had to find other Umbrella Personnel. Until then, he planned to kill as many of these fuckers as he could.

Austin checked the safety on his shotgun, and satisfied that it was in "rock and roll", he opened his door, and made sure the hallway was clear. Austin slowly rounded a corner, and found a barricade set up. Looking around, Austin quickly leaped over the barricade, and loudly said "Umbrella Security! Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:15 am

Frost continued searching through the bodies, looking for orders, a list of names...anything really.

He hid low behind the desk barricade, trying to avoid attention as he probed the area. Someone jumped over the barricade, and Frost, and began shouting.

"Umbrella Security! Anyone here?"

"Right behind you.", Frost said, placing the muzzle against the man's back. "Wait....Austin?"

Frost holstered his weapon, laughing softly. ""Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:07 pm

From within his machine, Trigger gnawed happily on a finger whilst listening to the familiar voice withal. Licking his beak, he turned to preen the blood out of his feathers, then promptly took flight.

With a loud clattering of the lid, Trigger flapped into the hallway as Warden began opening fire on a wave of oncoming BOWs.

"You make a tempting offer..." the sharkowl began, his voice a velvet bass rumble, "and your sacrifice was delicious. Trigger is pleased."

At once, two slits opened on his wings, and a pair of missiles burst forth in a fiery display of pyrotechnics, flooding the hallway and most of its inhabitants in hellfire. Though every hostile within sight was instantly incinerated, sounds coming from further down the hall confirmed that more were on the way.

"However..." Trigger continued, landing on the maimed guard from earlier (who had never stopped screaming in agony and fear) and began to devour his face. "It's obvious what we must do."

Licking his beak again, Trigger took to the air once more, activating his vibrofin as he did so. At once, the gleeful sharkowl took off in the opposite direction from where the BOWs had come. If he remembered correctly, this was the way to the self-destruct room.

Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Slow steps, steady breathing. No sudden movements.

The soldier held his thermals in his hand, realizing at last that not everything in the Umbrella base had body heat. He was trained for this, but he still fell victim.

A sound echoed through the room, like the hissing of steam...or something far more sinister. A thundering rattling shook the room, causing the soldier to drop his thermals and sprint towards the door.

He crashed into the wall, searching for the exit. A soft hissing could be heard above him, two pearly daggers glimmering with red. A snake....The Snake....Venim, Pest's pet, hanging above him and staring at him, fangs extended in a weird snake-like smile.

He tried to scream as the serpent bit into his throat, but he found no words, no voice. Only the numbing venom.

Content, the creature slithered down the hall, a noticeable budge in its midsection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's Downfall   Umbrella's Downfall Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella's Downfall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next