Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:46 pm

And so it begins...

It was another typical evening for Shawn. After school, he headed down the block to his part-
time job at the local Pizza Joint. He was one of their best employees, and one of the youngest.
He was often teased for this, both from upper-classmates and a few of his friends, but he didn't
care if his friends did it, besides. His dad pretty much forced him to take a job, and this was the
only one that hired him. He punched in after arriving, giving a droll wave to his fellow employees
before heading into the back to change into his work attire: A goofy red and black jumpsuit with
yellow trim. The back emblazoned with his employers' Logo and Slogan.

Shawn grabbed his first orders, the directions and made his way out the back of the store to grab
one of the Mopeds. Stuffing the pies into the self-warming box, and donning a helmet that crudely
matched his outfit: He started on his way.

It was just after sundown when Shawn arrived outside the last house of his first shift.

"What gives? The radio's been out for half an hour and traffic's been backed up for half a mile
now. Tsh, Thanks, dad. While I'm learning the value of hard work and earning my keep, I could
be going to some of these parties that and having some real fun, instead of being laughed at
to my face at the door."

Shawn sighed as traffic began to move again, and he was able to make his turn. A few minutes
went by, and he finally found himself outside of the house that would mark the end of his shift.
There were a few cars parked out front, and the front door was wide open.

"Great, another party. Hope they aren't college students. Last time I ended up in a pool, and the
only tip I got was to get a better job."

He climbed off the Pizza Joint's Moped, pulled the pizza box from the self-warming holder, and
made his way down the walking path. Something didn't seem quite right, but he wasn't quite sure
what. He could see several individuals in the living room, so they must have known the door was
open.

Stepping up to the front door, Shawn pressed the door bell to announce his arrival. Not a word
was spoken. He stuck his head inside, then knocked on the door. Not a word was spoken. He
knocked again, and shouted. "Hey! Pizza Guy! I'm here with your order!" Not a word was spoken.

"Party's probably over, everyone's probably wasted." He muttered to himself. He wasn't sure if
he should enter the house or just leave, when he heard a soft groan from inside. "Hello?" He
called out again, but there was no response. "Aw jeez... I'm so gonna get fired for this..."

Shawn steadied himself and made his way in to the house. He passed by the kitchen, finding that
it had already been set with dinner. That's when the alarms really started to go off, he turned to
leave. "W-wrong house." He managed to mutter before a his eyes fell on a set of legs directly in
front of him. His gaze followed up the legs, to a blood spattered cocktail skirt, and to the face of
a woman in her mid 30's. One side of her face was porcelain white, the other a raw and bloody
mass of torn tissue and gleaming teeth.

Shawn stumbled back slowly as this woman staggered forward, her mouth dropped open as
another soft groan left her throat. "L-lady, get back. You're injured, let me call for an ambulance,
they'll come help you.." Shawn bumped into the table, and actually dropped the pizza he had been
holding.

The woman ignored his request, and continued to stagger towards him. Her arms came up as she
grew closer to Shawn, actually grabbing him by the shoulders. She suddenly lunged in, her mouth
dropped open as a feral growl left her. Shawn had just enough time to throw his arms out, pushing
her in the chest. The woman fell backwards with a thud. Shawn's heart was beating hard in his
chest, and his eyes looked about wildly for a means of escape, when he heard another eerie groan.

An older gentleman emerged from the kitchen. His shirt was torn and bloody, and there was a
dark, gaping mass where his stomach had once been. Shawn recoiled at the sight, stumbling back
against the wall opposite of the man. He felt around in his panic, for anything he could use as a
weapon, when his hand fell on an old candle holder. He took hold of the item, swallowing hard
as the man... thing grew closer. Shawn drew his arm back and smacked the man's balding
head once, then twice! It didn't even seem to phase him! Desperate and running out of time, he
drew his arm to his side and backhanded the man across the face with a sickening "crack!"

The man dropped to the ground, twitching, and Shawn dropped the broken candle holder. He
glanced to the portal that he came through, and found the woman was no longer there... He
peered around the corner to find no one else in the hallway. Shawn bolted for the open door,
down the walking path, and to his Moped.

What will you do...?
- Get outside, where your moped is! Run out the door!
- Get outside, where your moped is! Go out the window!
- Run to the back yard!
- What the fuck dude?! Go back and make sure he's alright!
- What the fuck dude?! Go back and finish the job!
- What the fuck dude?! Run into the kitchen and bake your head in the microwave!
- Search for a tier 1 weapon.
- Search for a tier 2 weapon.
- Search for a tier 3 weapon.
- Search for a tier 4 weapon.
- Search for a tier 5 weapon.
- Search for anything that might be of use.

:Hp4:

Inventory...
- Pipe (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Shawn didn't even need to think twice about his options. He ran for the door, heading for
where his Moped was. His arms pumping in time with his legs as he ran.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:33 am

Suddenly, my fight-or-flight reflex decided that flight was the wiser option. Making a mad dash for the door, I suddenly found my way to be barred by the scariest looking fucker I'd ever seen in my life.

Using what was left of his head, he issued a gut-wrenching shriek and began to shuffle towards me with his arms up-raised.

What will you do...?
- Aim for the head!
- Aim for the arm!
- Aim for the torso!
- Aim for the leg!
- Grab something and throw it at him!
- Try to barrel past him!!
- Run to the back yard!

Inventory...
- Pipe (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:46 am

- Aim for the head! (Pipe)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:41 am

My fight-or-flight reflex seemed to have trouble making up its damn mind. Regardless, I grabbed a random metal pipe and commenced to bludgeoning in what remained of Mr. Scaryman's skull. After I was finished, he fell to the floor and stopped.

"Oh dear. I seem to have committed murder."

What will you do...?
- Turn around and kill the rest of the scary people in the room. No witnesses!
- Flee to Mexico.
- Run to the back yard!
- What the fuck dude?! Go back and make sure he's alright!
- What the fuck dude?! Go back and finish the job!
- What the fuck dude?! Run into the kitchen and bake your head in the microwave!

Inventory...
- Pipe (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:49 am

- Turn around and kill the rest of the scary people in the room. No witnesses!

Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) Images?q=tbn:L7cGKS5KJLoibM
None shall escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm

"You saw nothing! NOTHING!" I shouted, wildly swinging my pipe at the crazy woman I'd previously bitch-slapped. Nothing covers up homicide like more homicide.

Then, all of a sudden, several more people entered the room from the kitchen and foyer. As they slowly attempted to surround me, I realized that most of them looked quite deranged/mutilated/FUBAR.

I was beginning to have second thoughts regarding my course of action.

What will you do...?
- Aim for the head!
- Aim for the arm!
- Aim for the torso!
- Aim for the leg!
- Get naked and bribe them sexually.
- Run to the back yard!

Inventory...
- Pipe (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Yea... fuck that shit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 pm

"Peace out, Piss-hats!" I shouted, before performing a flying dive through a window near the door.

Landing painfully in a pool of glass, I began to think that my exit could have been handled better.

Deciding it best not to dwell on the subject of my failure, I quickly hopped to my feet, ran over to my moped, and fired up the engine.

That's when I realized that they never paid me for the pizza.

What will you do...?
- Storm back in there and demand payment.
- Speed off towards the pizzeria!
- Speed off towards... Anywhere but here!
- Go into another house... Ask to use the phone, maybe?

Inventory...
- Pipe (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:46 pm

- Speed off towards the pizzeria!
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Choosing life over profit, I hit the gas and took off towards my place of employment. It wasn't long until I was close to the Sandanimo bridge, a large suspension-bridge connecting the main section of Raccoon city from its lesser districts across the Ashdown Bay.

However, I discovered some sort of military APC, with several soldiers standing on either side of the bridge's mouth.

What will you do...?
- Drive the other way.
- Stop and ask what's going on.
- Ignore them and continue onto the bridge.
- Get off the moped.

Inventory...
- Pipe (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:10 pm

- Stop and ask what's going on.

'Cause knowing is half the battle!
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 pm

"Yo mon, whaddafuxup in dis hizzy?!" I shouted angrily at the nearest soldier. "Man, dere be is some sort of biomological ootbrack in dere city!" The soldier shouted back, equally as angry.

"Out of the way. Out." A random voice scolded in a shooing fashion. Out stepped an aged man with tattered gear and a gnarled face. He looked like he might have seen a battle or two in his day.

"Don't mind 'em. He's lit'rally retarded." The rough soldier said in regards to the fellow that had answered me. I scoffed.

The man continued, "The road's blocked. Orders are 'ta not let anyone through."

What will you do...?
- Drive the other way.
- Go through anyway.
- Kill indiscriminately.
- Say "Dammit mon, dis be a mad bastard of a downer on mah day, hear?"
- Say "What's going on?"

Inventory...
- Pipe (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-

Last edited by Trigger on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:28 pm

- Say "Dammit mon, dis be a mad bastard of a downer on mah day, hear?"

'Cause I be lovin' me Jamaican bob-sled team!
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:30 pm

"Dammit mon, dis be a mad bastard of a downer on mah day, hear?" I shouted, angrily.

"Sorry ter hear that." the soldier-man responded, not sounding particularly sorry at all, "But you'll need to turn back."

What will you do...?
- Drive the other way.
- Get off the moped.
- Kill indiscriminately.
- Insult his mother.
- Claim to be the president's nephew

Inventory...
- Pipe (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:55 pm

- Claim to be the president's nephew

Cause in 98, you could never tell who Clinton was fucking. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 pm

"I'm the president's nephew, yo! Stand aside!" I declared, in an authoritative voice.

"And I'm a purple alien with dildos for arms." Replied someone in the crowd. I suspected that my lie had failed.

What will you do...?
- Drive the other way.
- Get off the moped.
- Kill indiscriminately.
- Insult his mother.
- Claim to be the president's niece?

Inventory...
- Pipe (Tier 2 weapon)
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:14 am

- Claim to be the president's niece

When all else fails, bullshit incessantly.

Last edited by W.Birkin on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:50 am

That's not an option! D=<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:17 pm

I think he means neice.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Annette wrote:
I think he means neice.

I did indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)   Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Eleven : Shawn Keaton (Birkin)
Page 1 of 1