Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Sword of Sacrifice

Go down 
+5
SettingSun
Imp
Wesker
Peng
fatalitywolf
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Braavos looked at Wolf (somewhat startled by his appearance, but it hadn't been the first lycan he'd seen) and then looked at the other members of the group. "You guys want to follow him?"

From a good distance off he could here the sound of armored men running in their direction.

It was then that he saw a short fellow offering Wolf some cheese.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 pm

wolf look down at the gnome " thinks little guy u wanna come with us its going to be fun "
" u lead the way braavos "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:33 pm

"Me?! Er... Let me think for a second..." Braavos said, pondering hard.

"Let's head north, into the Echilthrelt forest and stay there until the heat dies down. That sound good to ya'll?"
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Tinie twiddled with a small frost spell in his hand.

"Sounds grand.", Tinie replied. " 'tis a bit boring here. The mage guild is a tad too strict and a bit off for my taste."
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

" yer it dose then we need to find some better wepons and stuff and ok little guy whats ya name btw cant keep calling u little guy can i now
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:41 pm

"ill follow you, i have a felling something important has been set in place and that i would do well to see what it is.

bye the way the name is zak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:44 pm

"Now isn't the time for talking! We need to get gone, lads. I can hear them drawing near."
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Dathdr picked up a small bag and filled it with some loaves of bread, a hunk of cheese, and small bottle of wine, and left 10 bolsa on the counter. "Come, friends, we must make hast, and get to the forest before we are captured!" Everyone nodded, and left through the back door, into an alley. For the next hour the party of five crept through the town, evading patrols, until they had reached the edge of town. For another hour they walked into the forest, and finally set up camp in a small clearing.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Tinie had a small fire going in less than a minute, and all were sitting around talking.

"It's getting kinda dark.", Tinie remarked. "So, how did all of you get here? I am a guild apprentice, not really anything big. I lived in the gnome city of Tia Dam. It was a fine town, but I was the only one interested in magiks. Everyone else was a craftsman or carpenter. I wanted to be something more. All I do now is small jobs for the mage guilds around the province."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:57 pm

The trip went by quicker than expected, and after hours of uncomfortable silence they were in a clearing near the edge of the forest. "What on earth have I gotten myself into?" Braavos wondered to himself as he struck his flint over a log attempting to ignite it. Before long he had a fire going.

Braavos sat and warmed his hands while he waited for someone to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:04 pm

wolf pull back his hood and scrathed the back of his ears " if u lot got any questions about me ask them now wehn am in the mood to anser."
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Gurog was about to pick and attempt to eat an extremely colorful mushroom when he heard voices in the distance.

"Humies" he thought.

He listened more closely, and could here other voices in the distance. But what was this? One of their voices was more high pitched... "A littl' man" he said aloud. That was good, he'd be easier to take down...

He started to move in the direction of the voices, and before long he saw the light of a campfire up ahead. He moved in a bit closer, doing his best to be stealthy. He counted 24 people...that was a number, 24.
He figured he was outnumbered, probably better not to attack..he would wait back here, see if any broke away from the group. Than he'd get 'em.

Gurog smiled savagely.

*Humies is Orc term for human.

*Orcs can't count, they're dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Braavos thought for a minute about what questions one would ask a wolf person.

Eventually he decided on a fairly stupid one, "So uhh, are you guys turned into lycans or is it something you're born with?"
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:13 pm

"Sweet baby Janova, what in blazes is that smell?", Tinie interrupted.

Tinie looked from his campfire over at the one Braavos made. Nothing here.

"Mine's bigger.", Tinie said. He made his way over to a large rock, and began to try and climb it. After fifteen minutes of trying, Wolf lifted him the extra foot. He now stood from his original 2 feet to 4 feet. Nothing new here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 pm

"Bah!" Braavos said in response to the gnome, and immediately began adding timber to his flame in order to increase its output.

After feeding his blaze and watching the gnome struggle to make himself taller, he finally asked, "What are you doing?"

He was still waiting for the lycan to answer him, but he seemed to be pondering on his response.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Gurog saw the little man better now, he had raised himself up on a rock. Gurog didn't like the look of the man with big ears, he waited for him to walk away and sit back down.
Gurog prepared himself, he was going to rush into their camp, grab the little humie and rush back out. They would never know what hit 'em...

Gurog stood up quickly, and started running into the clearing they were in. A little too quickly though, he tripped over a nearby tree root and fell face first. He fell mere inches from where the little man was with a loud "Oof!" And than he just lay still.
Gurog just layed there, confident that they wouldn't see him if he didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:34 pm

"It isn't moving!", Tinie shouted. "Quickly! Medkit!"

He searched through his pockets until he found his magic book.

"uh....'Grab Item'....uh....'Hex'", Tinie read aloud. "Too far. Heal!"

A small blue light emerged from Tinies hand and shot at the thing.

"What is it?", Tinie asked.

A screeching sounded above them.

"Better question, what was that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Whilst waiting for someone to answer him, an orc ran out before them and fell flat on his face.

Not quite sure what to do, he just held up a wild strawberry he found to the orc and said, "treat?"

Unfortunately, a blast of magic from Tinie buzzed past Braavos, incinerating his strawberry.

"Aw..."

Then he too heard the screech. "What's that? And how do things keep finding us? This is a TERRIBLE hiding place..."

Last edited by Trigger on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:36 pm

After hunting in the woods for food,Angelo saw a orc run to someones camp.He said to himself "what is that orc doing?!"He walked toward the camp to warn the campers
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:42 pm

A stranger rushed into the camp, intent on warning us of the danger the orc possessed.

"Oh no!", Tinie shouted. "Our secret hideout has been found out. What kind of bird was that?", Tinie asked. "I mean, if some big bird carries me off I will hold it against you guys forever."

Another shadow darted in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Gurog heard the little man talking, he couldn't hear through the ringing in his head though. All of the sudden, he felt something pulse through him...and the ringing stopped. His heartburn was gone too. He looked up and turned in the direction of a man with long red hair, he was holding out some kind of a fruit to Gurog. Gurog had tried this fruit, he remembered how sweet it was.

Gurog reached his hand out to take the fruit, when some strange light blew it away. A single tear fell from his eye as he looked at the charred fruit on the ground. All of the sudden, he heard a bird screech overhead, he rose to his feet and grabbed his flail again. Looking up towards the sky...

Than a voice caught Gurog's attention. He turned to see some man rushing into camp, warning everyone about someone...he wondered who that someone was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Hey you!!*points to the little gnome XD*"Is this your camp?"*suddenly notices the bird*
That wasnt my bird......
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 pm

"My camp?", Tinie said, looking at Braavos. "Yes. Yes it is. How may I help you?"

+50 to ego
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Braavos scooted to his feet and against a tree. He watched with his hand on his swords, hoping they wouldn't need to be used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Zarneli was walking through the forest, random twigs and pieces of dirt in her hair, grumbling, very unhappy, having not seen any civilization for days, seeing and eating only a single traveller, and only just realizing she was walking in circles...around the same 4 trees.

She grumbled at the trees, shaking her fist at them, and changed her path, hungry.

After a short while, she started to recognize voices. Human voices. She glanced over, and could see a dim light from a fire. "Campers..." she thought to herself, and ran silently closer, quickly stopping after hearing a screech from above. After staying still for a moment, she continued getting closer, until she was able make out what they were saying. She quickly counted them, and realized she was no match for them.

"My camp?", a small, dwarfish looking creature said, looking at a human with long red hair. "Yes. Yes it is. How may I help you?"

The red haired one scooted away to a tree, watching the area carefully, holding a sword.

Zarneli snickered and rose, slowly walking into the camp, talking with a voice of velvet, "Well, you guys sure know how to pick a hiding spot," glancing at the little dwarfish creature with a mocking smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next