Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Sword of Sacrifice

Go down 
+5
SettingSun
Imp
Wesker
Peng
fatalitywolf
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Sword of Sacrifice
Chapter 0 - Illogical Reality

The beast of the heart is beckoning

Once in the land of Nobenos there existed a band of six
Bringing destruction, death, and chaos, along with their evil tricks
Unfortunate was the fate of whomever opposed

Six men of unimaginable power and might
Existed only to instill misery and fright
Unlikely it seemed that they would be deposed

But their day came as it was hoped that it would
They were destroyed one night on the ground that they stood
By a demon of insurmountable might

As the morning arrived and the people all neared
They discovered something much worse than they feared
The demon’s black soul was as night

Ninety years of despair much worse than the last
Followed the deaths of the tyrants that passed
And the demon of night disappeared

A joyous hymn soon rang out from the crowd
Celebration ensued from the uncertain shroud
As the beginning of happiness neared

But still to this day
Many souls will say

The beast of the heart still beckons
- Ancient poem, found in the crypt of Osiferous

Our tale takes place on the planet of Be’ganaman, on the largest continent, Nobenos.
The year is 792CR of the Althrilian calendar, and the land is embroiled in the hell fires of war. Nine months ago, King Barthathos (Who resides in the capital, Vahelon) was openly challenged by a famous warrior named Valtre Freid for the right to rule. This challenge was brought about by the fact that King Barth (As he is commonly called) is not what you would call a “kind king”. His painful taxes, violent methods, and dabblings in the art of necromancy have earned him the contempt of nearly all his subjects.

Needless to say, King Barth was not pleased by this challenge, and immediately ordered Freid’s execution. However, being the skilled swordsman that he was, Freid was able to fight his way through nearly a dozen of the king’s best knights and escape to freedom. His escape was aided by the townspeople, who quickly turned to violence in the ensuing excitement. Many of the participating villagers were later executed, but Freid successfully escaped to the southernmost part of the continent where he formed a resistance group known as “The Red Patriots”

Considering the widespread dislike for the king, this resistance group quickly grew to a considerably large amount. Unfortunately for them, Barthathos’ military program had never been known for it’s weakness. Nearly all the taxes he received were put towards expanding his already terrifying army in the hopes of crossing oversees to conquer the surrounding continents. So far, The Red Patriots have been met mostly with defeat, but they have been able to strike a few critical blows to the King’s foothold on power.

Currently, The Red Patriots control about thirty percent of the continent, but that number could drastically change at any moment. Unbeknownst to both factions, a sinister power is slowly finding it’s way back into the world…

On the southeastern shore of Nobenos exists a town called Wessenridge. For some unknown reason, this town has yet to see any war, despite the fact that frequent battles occur all over the surrounding grassland. Today the fate of the entire world will be changed by ten novice adventurers who for some reason or another happen to be wondering through this quiet town.

(You may now post. Act as you would in any RP, however you cannot control your own fighting. If you wish to fight, simply say "I attack____. " and I will handle the rest. Please keep in character, and limit any OOC activities to the two other threads regarding this RP. I suggest that your first post be explaing why you're in Wessenridge and what you're doing. You should probably try to find and talk to another one of the characters as soon as possible because this peace shan't last forever.)

(Lastly, Wessenridge has some shops, but that doesn't matter right now because you all are not particularly wealthy at the moment. The shops will be listed at a later date, assuming that someone decides to return to Wessenridge after having gained some wealth.)
Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Character Status

Zak Glatt… (Z1)
~ HP - 170/170

Equipment…
~ Mithrilboundbound book of magic

Pack…
~ 213 Bolsa pieces

Stats…
~ Level 7 Maian Magician
~ Agility : 0
~ Strength : 5
~ Luck : 2

Ability : Can revive a fallen comrade in exchange for 100% MP.

Dathdr Truearrow… (Austin Powers)
~ HP - 44/170

Equipment…
~ Steel bow (8 Arrows)
~ Steel dagger
~ Steel armour

Pack…
~ 123 Bolsa pieces
~ Whiskey
~ 2 bottles of wine
~ 5 wheels of cheese
~ 5 loaves of bread

Stats…
~ Level 7 Elven Ranger
~ Agility : 2
~ Strength : 4
~ Luck : 1

Ability : Can increase the accuracy of an arrow at the cost of 10% HP.

Ryan… (SettingSun)
~ HP - 60/120

Equipment…
~ Iron sword
~ Iron armour
~ Iron shield

Pack…
~ 102 Bolsa pieces
~ Iron knife
~ Iron knife

Stats…
~ Level 2 Nephilim Warrior
~ Agility : 1
~ Strength : 1
~ Luck : 0

Ability : Can heal 25HP to an ally at the cost of 25HP (Only if over 50%HP).

Angelo Gonzales… (Spartan117)
~ HP - 0/120

Equipment…
~ Iron sword
~ Iron armour

Pack…
~ 63 Bolsa pieces
~ Iron knife

Stats…
~ Leve 2 Human Warrior
~ Strength : 0

Ability : Has a chance to occasionally behead an opponent (1 hit kill).

Wolf… (fatalitywolf)
~ HP - 35/110

Equipment…
~ Iron sword

Pack…
~ 33 Bolsa pieces
~ 1 Bite of cheese

Stats…
~ Level 1 Lycan Warrior

Ability : Occasionally receives a boost to agility and strength.

Tinie… (Pest02)
~ HP - 170/170

Equipment…

Pack…
~ 3 bolsa pieces
~ bag of blueberries

Stats…
~ Level 7 Reptile Rogue
~ Agility : 5
~ Luck : 2

Ability : Acid spit

Braavos Golvaga… (Trigger)
~ HP - 90/170

Equipment…
~ Steel sword
~ Steel sword
~ Steel armour
~ Steel knife

Pack…
~ 198 Bolsa pieces
~ Iron knife
~ Iron sword
~ Iron sword
~ Iron armour

Stats…
~ Level 7 Human Warrior
~ Strength : 7

Ability : Can dual wield swords. Cannot wield anything else.

Nick… (Imperiator)
~ HP - 61/130

Equipment…
~ Ironbound book of magic
~ Iron knife

Pack…
~ 91 Bolsa pieces
~ Iron knife
~ Iron knife
~ Steelbound book of magic
~ Steel knife

Stats…
~ Level 3 Human Magician
~ Strength : 3

Ability : Increased damage up close, decreased at a distance.

Lock Balaside… (Konstantine)
~ HP - 150/150

Equipment…
~ Steel sword

Pack…
~ 181 Bolsa pieces

Stats…
~ Level 5 Half elven Warrior
~ Strength : 5

Ability : Is aided in combat by Crixus the hawk. Cannot wield a shield.

Hector Von Havoc... (Havoc)
~ HP - 77/130

Equipment…
~ Steel sword
~ Iron armour

Pack…
~ 122 Bolsa pieces
~ Alchemy set

Stats…
~ Level 3 Human Warrior
~ Strength : 2

Ability : Can randomly create potions of various qualities.

Zarneli Coldsinner… (Jarki)
~ HP - 72/130

Equipment…
~ Steel claws

Pack…
~ 76 Bolsa pieces
~ Steel knife
~ Flagon of wine
~ Wheel of cheese
~ Loaf of bread
~ Iron knife

Stats…
~ Level 4 Vampiric Warrior
~ Agility : 3

Ability : Can drink blood to heal all health every so often.

Gurog Irondread… (Penguin Hunter)
~ HP - 55/140

Equipment…
~ Iron flail
~ Iron dagger

Pack…
~ 201 Bolsa pieces

Stats…
~ Level 4 Orcish Warrior
~ Strength : 4

Ability : Can strike first.

The Fool… (Tekno Fool)
~ HP - 0/110

Equipment…
~ Specialized Iron Dagger

Pack…
~ 21 Bolsa pieces
~ Protective Gauze

Stats…
~ Level 1 Undead warrior

Ability : Protective Gauze slowly heals host, character is very good with Daggers

Theseus… (PoseidonGos)
~ HP - 0/110

Equipment…
~ Iron sword

Pack…
~ 35 Bolsa pieces

Stats…
~ Level 1 Balverine warrior

Ability : Goes into a frenzy sometimes. Damage increased.

William Lilithfield… (WeskerX1)

~ HP - 100/100

Equipment…
~ Iron lance

Pack…
~ 56 Bolsa pieces

Stats…
~ Level 0 Human Warrior

Ability : 25% boost in luck.

Last edited by Trigger on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 102 times in total
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Zak made his way thou the town of Wessenridge. looking around he saw nothing of the war the that ravenged the continent. now normally about a hundred years ago Zak would have welcomed this, but this...this quite, was unnatural. most towns were shadows of there formers self's, and Zak Knew this for a fact as he had traveled most of this land in his long life time.

he sighed. he was jumping at shadows at the fact that there was peace.

i must have seen too much if i cant relax, any way i have to find a tavern for the night, i have work to do in the morning

Zak was not on this trip for pleasure, he was here because it was said that were strange things going on a town over, and being a mage of the light he wanted to see if he could find this anomaly and document it; he also did this for personnel need. part of coming of age in the race of the Maia was to go a pilgrimage. this lasted for many years, and was only completed when the Maia had gained sufficient knowledge and had done a few good deeds, and with the documenting of this he would be one step closer to success and returning home to his people, who he had not seen in a long, long time.

faianly after walking down the road for some time Zak came a pup that looked decent enough "the gold lantern".
Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Braavos sighed as he strolled down the city streets, utterly bored. He wasn't sure why he was even there; he was a mercenary by trade and there was most certainly no need for one in a peaceful little village like Wessenridge.

As he paced down a particularly green part of town, he found an apple tree from which he promptly plucked a particularly plump apple. He immediately continued on his way, mostly nibbling on the fruit and thinking to himself.

"Hmm... There's Gemanthrast to the west, and Freofraust to the north... Maybe I can find some work there..." He mused.

Before long, Braavos had arrived at the center of town, where a large fountain stood. He was somewhat surprised that such a dinky little town could afford a fountain as nice as the one before him, but he decided that it didn't really matter. Sitting down on a nearby bench, he quietly continued nibbling on his apple as he watched the young ladies of the town pass by.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Dathdr Truearrow smiled as he entered the town of Wessenridge, the closest human settlement to the Elven Forest. He had chosen to venture forth into the human lands, to find his luck in foreign nations. He walked up to an old women, standing outside a shop, and said, with a formal bow, "Greetings, lovely madame. May I ask where the nearest lodging establishment is? I have had a very long journey."

The women looked at him, then said "Why you got those funny ears mate? an wats wrong wit your voice?"
Sighing, Dathdr turned around and headed for the town square, the center of which was a lovely fountain. He spotted a man with two swords on his belt eating an apple on the bench while giving the ladies of the town gluttonous looks. Dathdr decided that he was as good as anyone to question, and strolled onward toward what he hoped would be a friendly encounter.
Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Whilst scanning the local femininity, he noticed a peculiar fellow with pointed ears strolling towards him. "Hail, comrade." He said to the elf after swallowing his mouthful of apple. "Pray, what is one of the elven brood doing outside of the Motherwood*?" He asked, trying to sound respectful and hoping he was doing it right.

*"Motherwood" is what the elves refer to their home forest of Fioldafralis by. (The elves generally dislike venturing beyond the forest)
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:35 pm

"Fine sir, you are the first in my travels to recognize me for what I am" Dathdr said, surprised with this mans knowledge of his homeland. "I have ventured forth to seek my fortune after the recent war with the cursed dark elves. I felt I must escape, and try to gain peace. But, enough of this! Come, I shall reward your politeness with a meal, by my payment!" Dathdr said excitedly, as he ushered the man off the bench and to the nearest pub, "The Gold Lantern".
Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Braavos was caught offgaurd by the Elf's kindness. He hadn't known many, but the ones he had met were generally not very fond of humans. Braavos' first impulse was to refuse his offer (As he hated using other people's money) but he decided that it was for the best not to offend the Elf.

"I thank you kindly for the offer." Braavos responded, arising from the bench and tossing his apple core into a nearby waste basket. "But might I ask you for your name? I am called Braavos." He said. He began to hold his hand out in expectation of a handshake, but then quickly remembered that Elves favored a different greeting. He touched his heart with his ring finger and made a slight bow.

Last edited by Trigger on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Dathdr noticed Braavos offered his hand, but then changed to the formal elf greeting. Not very are so knowledgeable in our ways he thought, but put it aside for now. He responded to the gesture my turning his left hand and placing it on his wait as he bowed to the man.

"I am known as Dathdr Truearrow, of Fioldafralis, former leader of the Queens Guards. Come, we shall talk more in the shade of a pub, with fine ale and bread!"
Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Braavos smiled, hoping he hadn't screwed up with his failed attempt at a greeting, and followed the elf into a pub. The room was filled with the smell of smoke and incense, and was filled with rough and tumble looking fellows. Many people looked at Dathdr crookedly, but quickly went back amongst their business. More still never even took notice of the two adventurers at all. "Let's find an empty seat, friend." Braavos said as he caught site of an odd fellow dressed in a spooky full-body robe.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Zak was sitting at one of the pup tables in the golden "lantern when" when a man and a elf walked in. Zak had no interest in the man, but he pondered about the elf. the last time he had seen one was nie 76 years ago, before they started backing out of the land of men because of danger that was posed to them.

Zak saw that the man was looking at him. Zak wouldn't have cared normally, a man who looked old by human standards and dressed in a white robe caught peoples stares, but this was different, the man seemed to be checking out if he posed a threat.

Zak ever wondering about things caught his eyes and called him over with a wave of the hand.
Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 pm

"One moment Dathdr-folr*." Braavos said, as he noticed the strange person beckon to him with a fluorish of his hand. Normally he would have been more defensive about approaching a stranger, but the elf had put Braavos into a fairly good mood.

"Might I help you?" Braavos asked once he was near the robed man.

*"folr" is a respectful elven term attached at the end of the name of the person you are addressing.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:57 am

A small pop and there he was. Well, sorta. A small gnome stood at a dead end, mysterious symbols fading on the wall behind him. Two men in blue robes and a man in green stood before him.

"Hello young one.", the Arch-Wizard said. "You were called upon by forces unknown to this town for your exceptional skill in the art of wizardry."

"I read the note you sent.", Tinie said dully. "You have a rat problem and noone else can fit in the sewer grate. Couldn't you have just used a shrinking spell?"

"It's good practice. Please hurry.", the Arch-Wizard said, gesturing towards the grate.

Tinie waited for the wizards to lift the gate, and then he slid down into it.

The sewer was rather clean. That was one plus of the job, magical rats are rather clean. There was no real problem except that they were loud and threw wild parties often. After only a few minutes Tinie reached a larger passage.

A few rats were playing cards and smoking, and one was huddling in a corner. They were really big rats, the subject of numerous magical experiments and tests.

"It's a wizzy!", a rat shouted. The table overturned and the rats fled. Tinie began taking items from the room.

Tinie obtained six slices of cheese

"I thank you.", the Arch-Wizard said. "We were getting behind on our experiments. Here, have a pint on me."

Tinie obtained 5 bolsa

By the time he reached the pub, half the cheese was gone.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Wolf woke up on top of a roof " how the fuck did i get up here and were the hell am i ".

he looked down and saw he was on the roof of a pub he also saw and gnome walking in and he smelt cheese as the gnome went in.

" yea cheese i hope the gnome will give me some".

wolf then climbed down the face of the pub witch was easy due to lots of places to put hands and feet he reached ground level and went into the pub he saw the gnome sitting down with a pint of drink he went over to the gnome and and greated him.

" hello my friend would u mind shareing with me some of the cheese"

Last edited by fatalitywolf on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Zak was sitting at the pup table when the man came over to answer his call. as the man sat down and was about to talk. there was a commotion from the other side of the pup.

Zak and the man looked in that direction and saw that 3 soldiers were ganging up on a bar maid. there were very drunk drunk and nobody seemed to care.

Zak stood up and said aloud "i don't think she want any thing more to do with you gentlemen,you should just walk away and leave her alone." there was quite in the pub

then the soldier who seemed to be the one in the lead walked 2 feet in Zak's direction and stared at him for a couple of seconds before saying "is that right old man, you want us to stop, well then "hic" then come make us'

he then drew his sword and smiled.

zak then said "well if thats the way you want it, then that's the way it will be"
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Wolf heard a comotion behind him he turned around to see 3 guard trying to rape a maid then an old man stand up and try to stop them saying "i don't think she want any thing more to do with you gentlemen,you should just walk away and leave her alone."

then the soldier who seemed to be the one in the
lead walked 2 feet in the man's direction and stared at him for a couple of
seconds before saying "is that right old man, you want us to stop, well
then "hic" then come make us'

the man drew his sword and smiled.

the man said "well if thats the way you want it, then that's the way it will be"

Wolf walked over to stand next to the old man pulling back his hoods and drawing his sword saying " u guards are going to prey u never started on this old man and that u tried rapeing that maid over there".
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Dathdr saw the three soldiers harrasing the barmaid, but before he could do anything, the old man who had summoned them to his table said "I don't think she want any thing more to do with you gentlemen,you should just walk away and leave her alone." The soldiers took this rather unkindly, and the biggest one said "Is that right, old man? You want to stop us, well then *hic* then come and make us"

THe old man stood up and drew a sword from the confines of his robes, and Dathdr lept up, drew an arrow from his quiver, and aimed at the leader, ready to defend the maidens honour.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:04 pm

wolf saw and elf jump up and pull out a bow and laughed " hahaha 3 on 3 u guards are so going to get ur arses kicked"
Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Braavos sighed again. He really didn't feel like fighting today, especially because this fighting would yield no pay. Regardless, it was against his code to let such a thing happen when he was perfectly able to stop it.

He stepped forward, drawing one of his swords and pointing it at the drunken soldier. "I suggest you think about what you are doing." Braavos said, trying to look as menacing as possible.

The drunken man realized that he was outnumbered, and for a second looked like he was going to back off. But then he realized that he wasn't alone, and called out to his comrades, "Come on out lads, let's teach these mudfuckers a lesson! *hic*"

Upon his call, two more soldiers (Who were equally inebriated) stepped forward, one drawing a mace, and the other drawing a short sword. Without warning, the drunken fools closed with the four heroes, and the battle was underway.

The one with the mace fell instantly after having an arrow shot through his skull while the one with the short sword was instantaneously vaporized with thunder magic. Both of whom howled in pain before dying. The leader fell to Braavos and Wolf with a gurgle of blood as both heroes buried their swords in the man's belly.

The battle was over as quick as it had begun. Braavos looked around but could not find the girl in distress. He assumed that she had fled.

It was then that it dawned on him that they had just killed soldiers.

"This could mean trouble..." Braavos muttered as he wiped the blood off of his sword on a dead man's tunic.

Braavos - LEVEL UP (Skill point added to str)
Wolf - LEVEL UP (Add a skill point at next post)
Dathdr - LEVEL UP (Add a skill point at next post)
Zak - LEVEL UP (Add a skill point at next post)

All participating players recieved 25 bolsa
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:25 pm

(add skill point str to wolf)

"that wa fun lads" bending down to search the bodys of the dead.

"what say we do next"
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Character Sheet

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:28 pm

(add point to str)

"i dont know, i wasent thinking that far ahead, though i suggest we get off here"
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:56 pm

(add point to agility)

Dathdr looked in astonishment at what had happened. He had not expected his journey into the human's land would be so violent. He looked at the Braavos, who was sipping an ale he had retrieved from the soldiers table, and heard the mage say "I don't know, I wasn't thinking that far ahead. I suggest we get out of here." Dathdr nodded in agreement, before bowing to the mage and the newcomer and said "Greetings, I am Dathdr Truearrow, of Fioldafralis, former commander of the queens guards. May the sun watch over you both."
Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Braavos, remembering his new friend, turned to address Dathdr. "I'm sorry that you had to get involved in something like this on account of me."

He looked around the room, and noticed that everyone was staring at them with nasty looks in their eyes, and their hands on their blades.

"Come friends, let's vanish." Braavos said, gesturing to the others and moving toward the door. "By the way, my name is Braavos."
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:10 pm

" My name wolf" pulling up his hood and following braavos out the door
" u lot come he asked the rest of the group."
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:20 pm

"What happened?", said the potted plant in the corner. Tinie got up and wiped the dirt off of his robes.

He broke a piece of cheese in half and offered it to Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword of Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of Sacrifice   Sword of Sacrifice Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword of Sacrifice
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next