Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

My Dead Friend visits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowie
Survivor
Snowie

Number of posts : 4

My Dead Friend visits Empty
PostSubject: My Dead Friend visits   My Dead Friend visits EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 am

I remember clearly, the date was September 20 198X,I was 13 and he was 12 we and we were both on duty to take care of the libary as we went in the library, my friend started to panic.

I ask what is wrong he said the math teather will killed me i forgot my math homework. since he live very near the school, he wanted to get back a get the text book, so I say ok and look after his stuff for him as he leave for home.

Mins later, I heard someone was hit by a car and to my horror, I pray hard dont be him dont be him, I rush to the location and found his lifeless body laying there.

He die on the operation table.

my teacher set a table so he can study with us and the table was infrond of my table,each day i bring his fresh flower and that started my nightmare.

The first night he came in my dream said to me El, help me i wan to come back. and i told him I cannot do anything, the second night, he come again in my dream and he was crying, pleas EL play with me, I said i cant i studying for my final and he pitched me and left. When I wake up there is bruse at where he pitched me. The third night he came again and he held my hand tightly and say come with me El i want to share a very wonderful place with you. I said sternly no i am doing my final and he left me and say ....I understand now Ellie, you and I at two different places good bye i shall not return back, sure enough there are a dark hand print on my hand.

The next day I went to bed as usual and he never appear again.
Back to top Go down
NEMIZIS
Survivor

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: My Dead Friend visits   My Dead Friend visits EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:34 pm

thats scarry
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: My Dead Friend visits   My Dead Friend visits EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Stop Replying to old/dead threads!
Back to top Go down
NEMIZIS
Survivor

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: My Dead Friend visits   My Dead Friend visits EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:40 pm

who?
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Survivor
Col Awesome

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: My Dead Friend visits   My Dead Friend visits EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:43 pm

YOU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dead Friend visits   My Dead Friend visits Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dead Friend visits
Page 1 of 1